about the instruments and frequencies of the brain

зерва
about the instruments and frequencies of the brain

Post by зерва » Sun Nov 04, 2012 19:23

naskolko I realized in mindmachine does not have modes and function for realization of different purposes. and to enter into the state needed for this?

what do the brain frequency should be for productive work on my different goals? does depend on what frequency should be on what goal the person? what do the tools provide these frequencies. ie doing so humane.brain began to work on these frequencies.?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: about the instruments and frequencies of the brain

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 05, 2012 0:07

zerva
IMHO, is the alpha frequency, which is, even in the most rundown mashinah. :wink:

зерва

Post by зерва » Mon Nov 05, 2012 0:51

and what is the range of alpha frequencies-from and to..?just if there is a range then the idea and technique for each range of more detailed "purpose"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:34

zerva
8-13(15)Hz

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:34

zerva
The whole point is to learn how to keep the brain in alpha... the Session in a mind machine not a guarantee of the translation work of the brain in alpha state.

зерва

Post by зерва » Mon Nov 05, 2012 14:04

what tono puts the brain in alpha?

perhaps some way of breathing ETS for this?

зерва

Post by зерва » Mon Nov 05, 2012 17:26

why then do mindmachine if can the brain be it and maybe not in the alpha to work?
how to opredeliti in alpha or theta catato, etc. the brain works?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 05, 2012 19:41

Accurately translates = the brain itself. When you know how.
Mindmachine to operate very high quality (but depends on the machine and its capabilities) brain trainer, gradually developing the ability to "hold" state as during the session with mm, and after, or even independently.
Do not react to mindmachine I haven't seen (I've certainly not such a great experience as Andrei Patrushev, but still have many years different friends, acquaintances and relatives give to try, recommend, give and so on, ie it's at least tens or hundreds of people, not counting the reviews on the forum available here is not concerning my own personal experience, there are available studies on this topic).
But the depth of this reaction and quality processes - different for everyone. But it is gradually training.
This is all very good, long and well-chewed on the forum. Just carefully read fluently relevant topics. Coursework (i.e., courses, regularly) working with mindmachine produces the desired results, though all in different ways. Ie one comes to the result, but with a certain speed. And it makes sense to do.
And, of course, the possibility of the machine influence in some way on the speed of the training.
As far as I know, the most effective scheme - first, learn how to keep the "alpha" and only then go to sessions and / or disks with theta frequencies.

зерва

Post by зерва » Mon Nov 05, 2012 22:16

how to determine entered alpha\theta or not?this is how it can be measured?