Why for the development of visualization to listen to the audio?

Дмитрий Смирнов
Why for the development of visualization to listen to the audio?

Post by Дмитрий Смирнов » Wed Aug 15, 2012 19:02

Question to Andrey Patrushev.
As I understand it, from reading the forum, You are saying that when viewing flashing lights, the brain forms new neural pathways, which then help in the visualization process. Why then listen to the audio? Is it possible to do without it? Whether the effect on the development of visualization?
Another question? You talked about the fact that the development of a visualization can be determined by measuring the stability of images before my eyes. And what painting would You advise to start? Photorealistic painting, or complex geometric shapes, such as the Indian mandalas? As You make measurements? Simply click the stopwatch to start and stop when the picture is floated, or absolutely missing, or something different?
It is also interesting if You can share the experience of practical use of imaging, some interesting examples.

Алексей Швец

Re: Why the development of visualization to listen to the audio?

Post by Алексей Швец » Thu Nov 07, 2013 15:10

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=52690

Hello. I go to this site for three years. Almost accumulated on maynd the car for three years.
Couldn't tell you what happens in the mind when there is visualization?? What do the waves appears in the visualization? In the theta or alpha??? I understand that pictures appear much when the brain is relaxed???

к-13

Re: Why the development of visualization to listen to the audio?

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 15:42

Alex, no need to write on each corner of your question, especially to create new topics (I, by the way, removed).

Three years on the forum you at least a little familiar with the basics of light and sound stimulation - they contain the answer to Your question in excess (as the answer to the question of Dmitri and Andrei). No need to clutter up the forum.