Help MM in the education of information perception

Абиль
Help MM in the education of information perception

Post by Абиль » Thu Jul 05, 2012 13:55

All good health!

Actually the question in the subject header. Who is studying information perception of the surrounding world and use a mind machine? Please share your experience. What session do you use?

P. S. of Course interested in the experience of adults. Children without well-trained MM :)

Воффка

Re: Using MM in the education of information perception

Post by Воффка » Thu Jul 05, 2012 14:00

And what's Your understanding of the information? In the General case, it is all quite informative, information is perceived through the eyes, ears and other senses.

Абиль

Post by Абиль » Thu Jul 05, 2012 14:08

Воффка wrote:And what's Your understanding of the information? In the General case, it is all quite informative, information is perceived through the eyes, ears and other senses.
The fact of the matter is that I'm talking about perception without awareness has traditionally involved the senses of vision, hearing, touch, smell, smell. I.e. the adoption of information via the CIP - center of informational perception.
Easier, close your eyes and "see" what is before you. Or that removed or spamano from you. See I mean you know, reading.

PS of Course can name the author, but it can be considered for advertising. If the moderators will allow... :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Jul 05, 2012 14:14

In not Intrusive form will allow of course. On the forum there are people practicing certain practice of development vision. N. N. Denisova for example, I'm on Bronnikova worked in this direction, later methods Denisova me more relished. MM in my opinion will allow to accumulate the desired state for such practices. To develop the plan to remove what hinders, if any, and\or develop the brain in terms of work in the alpha\beta\theta etc frequencies :)

Абиль

Post by Абиль » Thu Jul 05, 2012 14:22

Here here. Denisov, don't know. And Bronnikov something in common :)

You have primenyali any session, when he studied?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Jul 05, 2012 14:41

When studied directly, no, I had no idea about them. Now I would use the alpha session of the disks Patrushev: Conductor(to eliminate that which hinders and the total so to speak of the stimulation and the accumulation of personal power at the expense of more work correctly energy), the Star wanderer, Massage of the brain, the solar wind (to work out the blocks in the chakras if any and adjustment of the chakras to work correctly).
Also session on the stimulation and development of the right hemisphere. Well and, accordingly, would receive internal feedback from the whole matter, looking to see what comes out.

Абиль

Post by Абиль » Thu Jul 05, 2012 14:44

OK. Thank you. Try :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Jul 05, 2012 14:48

Never wrote on what method do :)

Абиль

Post by Абиль » Thu Jul 05, 2012 14:52

Воффка wrote:was not written by what method do :)
I hope not banned :)

On Mark Komissarov's method.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:37

Abil
How's it going? What MM are planning to apply or already applied?

Абиль

Post by Абиль » Fri Jul 06, 2012 18:09

MM - that which is, i.e., Interpulse :)

Success in EVE... Teacher to say - doing well (for my age, well, that is not a child or even a teenager), but I am so unhappy :) Sometimes even something can not see anything, and sometimes it's good to see. What depends, don't know. But the counter pictures, or other bits of information such as smell, taste, the sound can be, I have not seen. Younger pupils in years so 15 that they see through these same odor, taste, color, etc.
This work is not at the conscious level, but somewhere deeper. And then "deeper" pump? As will Smith, Hours and hours beatting of your craft. The only way, or MM to help me? :)