What am I doing wrong with MM?

ВикторП
What am I doing wrong with MM?

Post by ВикторП » Mon Mar 05, 2012 16:55

Two examples from life:
1. Come home late at night, tired, sleepy. It would be better to put the sleep session, something like "sleep", "Deep relaxation" (approx 0.5 Hz) and 40 minutes looking. After the session, sleep in either eye, was twisted, and turned a little and fell asleep. And I think that would not put the session would already asleep.
2. Morning, work. In front of the monitor to sleep. Got the MM, put something like "super Beta" (about 30 Hz) and half an hour in my office no one can get can't hear. And I'm out. After the session I want to sleep more, to tear your eyes can't. Cup of coffee results in a sense, but still ...

What am I doing wrong? Such examples I have are not isolated in different already not the first year. I once tried to sleep under the high frequency, will not dare to repeat since a long time and then couldn't sleep.
More than a month in the morning listening to the disc Massage the brain, it is sleep well, but I wanted to cheer up, again, helps coffee.
Thanks in advance for the advice.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: What am I doing wrong with MM?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 05, 2012 20:01

Victory
1. Session "S" help to increase brain blood circulation, which can greatly cheer up instead of sleeping. These sessions are best suited for chronic pain of the unknown (and often known) origin, migraines, fibromyalgia, PMS. For a good night's sleep is better in the second half-day session of the series "r". Before bedtime (if you have problems falling asleep) you can use session SMR(SMR).
2. Beta session should "be consumed" with caution, because in any case of overdose, initial deceleration. In mashinah photosonix there is a short invigorating session of 5-10 minutes is the best option instead of coffee. Super beta better suited to "cure" depression.
The optimum time for the sessions of 15-20 minutes. The time is adjustable at startup during the countdown (see instructions).

ВикторП

Post by ВикторП » Tue Mar 06, 2012 15:32

Thanks Andrew for the advice. I MM not photosonix don't know the frequencies for the names of the sessions. If I understand correctly, the session below 1 Hz ("S") sleep better not to use, and instead of the session in the range of 5-1 Hz ("r"). But still, please tell me, is there any point of using sleeping sessions, if sleeping it's all right, T. S. you sleep "vacationers maximum effect"?.
And about the Beta frequency I hear some of them are sleeping, but the concept of "overdose" is not even allowed. For this I waking up always set the frequency to 30 - 45 Hz and 30-40 min. So instead of coffee better to put the session up to 30 Hz and no more than 15-20 min.
What do you think, before the night road driving (per hour) it is better to relax or cheer up with the respective sessions of the MM?
Or the same cases at work when sleep-deprived, may be better to sleep for 30 min using MM than for the same time cheerfully.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 06, 2012 17:23

ВикторП wrote:If I understand correctly, the session below 1 Hz ("S") sleep better not to use, and instead of the session in the range of 5-1 Hz ("r").
Session with frequencies from 4Гц and below do not cause the effect of involvement, only evoked potentials and increased cerebral circulation.
Session from 8 Hz to 4Гц only work after a three-week alpha (8-13Гц) training.
In photosonix index "r" denotes the alpha session (there may be other frequencies, but the main weight must have been on alpha).
In fact, alpha training is suitable for any problem. Regular sessions with the alpha sessions significantly improve the quality of sleep and mental performance. To improve the quality of sleep, just before bedtime, is better suited SMR-band (13-15Hz), but it is not necessary to set - felt sleepy, turned off all sleep and his health. The optimal time of the sessions of 15-20 minutes.
Under beta session sleep those who comes quickly "overdose" - excessive stimulation leads to inhibition and Vice versa.
Optimally invigorating session of 15-20 Hz and no more than 15 minutes (maybe even less individually feels like). More 20Hz - increases anxiety and can make hypertension, if you regularly to do it. It is better to do if "the colors of life faded," but after two days on the third and no more than 15 minutes at a time.
Cheerful only makes sense when he slept a full 8 hours but got up all tired and drowsy. Then the beta session work "on hurrah". In all other cases it is always better to relax with the alpha sessions, such as "deep dive and exit to normal wakefulness".

ВикторП

Post by ВикторП » Tue Mar 06, 2012 19:17

Yes, Andrew, I guess you're right. Just one day after reading his instructions to MM these explanations:
Gamma waves (35 – 40 Hz) are the frequencies of the high range. There are facts confirming the relationship of gamma waves with States of peak performance. Most light and sound devices can produce gamma waves. In this state brain waves all sensations reach a higher state of mental, emotional and physical activity or maximum of excitation. These frequencies are the highest known brainwave frequencies, but some researchers believe that they are part of the range of beta waves.

Beta waves (30 - 34 Hz) are divided into three subcategories. The first subcategory include high beta waves with a frequency in the range 19 - 34 Hz, with the dominance of which the most likely is anxiety and stress. The second subcategory includes the average beta wave with frequencies in the range of 15 - 18 Hz, which corresponds to the activity status with the focus of consciousness to the external environment. The third subcategory includes beta waves of sensory-motor rhythm (SMR) frequencies in the range of 13 - 15 Hz, in which consciousness focuses on the external environment, but people are more relaxed than with the dominance of beta waves medium frequency. SMR at 14 Hz is of interest from researchers and practitioners using EEG equipment and instrumentation for installation of neural feedback. However, the true benefit from the creation of frequency at 14 Hz in humans has not been determined.

Beta waves are characterized by logical, analytical and intellectual thinking, verbal communication and awareness of the environment.

Alpha waves (8 - 12 Hz) dominate mainly in a state of tranquility and relaxation, but in a state of mental wakefulness. They are also in the process of dreaming.

Theta waves (4 - 7 Hz) dominate during the state of deep relaxation and concentration within. These waves are associated with increased motivation to achieve goals, awareness, insight and new behavior patterns. They are also associated with rapid learning and the assimilation of new information with a high level of memorization.

Delta waves (0,5 – 3,0 Hz) are associated with a state of complete relaxation, characteristic of the dream state.

In principle, nothing new, but for myself, I concluded that (35 – 40 Hz) is cool (19 - 34 Hz) is unsettling and stressful, and (in the 0.5 – 3.0 Hz) is to sleep the most.
Again. thanks for the replies.<

ВикторП

Post by ВикторП » Tue Mar 06, 2012 19:25

Interesting, and what determines the speed of onset "overdose" and how this phenomenon (the rapid onset of overdose) affects everyday life, how it can manifest?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 06, 2012 20:23

ВикторП wrote:Interesting, and what determines the speed of onset "overdose" and how this phenomenon (the rapid onset of overdose) affects everyday life, how it can manifest?
I think it has something to do with the overall adaptive abilities of the body. That is, the sooner comes "overdose" (and some alpha waves can cause braking), the less adaptive ability of the brain (the body). Regular alpha training (without fanaticism) increases the capacity significantly.