MM and normalization of speech

Аларик
MM and normalization of speech

Post by Аларик » Tue Sep 20, 2011 17:36

Whether writing a special session for the stimulation and normalization of the area of the brain responsible for spoken language, and in recent years increasingly observed spontaneous breaking of speech - sluggish diction, when you try to say something indistinctly unable to pronounce certain sounds or in a hurry to mix up the letters in the word.
Before (2-3 years ago) with a speech like everything was normal (except uncorrected in childhood rhotacism), and now once again even the mouth do not want to open.

Are there any ready session (for Innerpulse and Novapro) which will help to overcome this problem. Now, I mostly sit on the alpha sessions (healing, mind healing, alpha meditation, etc.), the inside (in the mind), things got relatively quiet, like an amoeba, so to speak came to 10 Hz arithmetic mean value in the emotional sphere, but the improvement of language functions from this not watching.

Will not refuse also from links, etc. on materials to improve speech function and in other ways (not MM). Just maybe soon I will again lead a group in fencing, and there I as the coach will need a very clear and pleasant speech, and his mutterings scare an audience.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: MM and normalization of speech

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 20, 2011 21:43

Alaric
Here, perhaps, the most effektivnym means are discs Star traveler and Massage of the Brain.

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:51

Thank you.
I'm with these disks not working yet, only occasionally listened to.

And do not tell (not quite on the subject), session, Lucid Dreams, and Delta-emissions need to listen to just before bedtime to achieve the desired effect – generation OS or you can listen to them a bit ahead of time before sleep (for an hour or two before bed)?
And the problem is this, when I start to feel sleepy, then turn on and listen to MM, already no strength and no desire :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:08

Alaric
No more than 4 hours before bedtime.