Endorphins

Аларик
Endorphins

Post by Аларик » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:37

A. V. Patrushev there is a special CD "Endorphins". Always been convinced that it is a "hormone of happiness", which satisfied people's lives almost unchanged under normal condition of the body.

Online found this info:

"Running with pleasure or how to achieve maximum production of endorphins?

First, about the essence of endorphins. What is it? Group of hormones. What is it for? Well, someone decided that they in the human body created for pleasure. All of them picked the wrong, and it settled down. Other misconceptions about endorphins here

So, why the need endorphins in the human body? For muting pain. And that's all. So. Cases when he does, those cases where too much blood. Reminiscent of cases with pain medications, right? "The doctor me another shot please, and it would hurt me. Yes, Yes, that's so...well...uh"
What kind of pain is it? About muscle of course. When you select an endorphin? After a serious physical exertion. Remember how the next day sore muscles after hard work or workout. So they could hurt right away, if not for the endorphins. That's why he stands out immediately. If you hit the gym or run long distances, you probably felt a sense of calmness and clarity of mind after a workout. The stronger the feeling the better you work out.

Now about how to make endorphin stood out more and you would be running around with pleasure.
1. The more load, the more endorphins are released.
2. The more intense the load, the more endorphins are released. The load intensity is higher, the more time you do for maximum weights or run at maximum speed. For example, run 400 meters at a time with a maximum speed – it will produce more endorphins than, for example, Jogging at 6 km. But be careful, intense workouts require good preparation.
3. Even more positive result can give workout combined. You run your evening or morning the rate of 2 km, and add to it 400 meters run with all possible speed. Then breathe deeply, raising her arms up on the inhale and lowering down on the exhale, as long as the breath will become calm. And then you can walk down the street and enjoy the air and sun, if this day it is. Good health you provided.
Performing Jogging or any other exercise in the fresh air, remember that they relieve depression.
Also when running it is useful to be alert and focused on the world, and not on my own thoughts. About the benefits of this approach and the positive aspects for health read here."

There's also:

"3 myths about endorphins.

1. The level of endorphins can be increased if eat ice cream or chocolate
Eat health, but the endorphins you will not gain. Why? Because they are not there.

2. The production of endorphins in the body can be stimulated by the use of some products
The products can stimulate the production of hormones.

3. Endorphin, the happiness hormone
Endorphin is a hormone protoplay muscle pain after impact. Most of it focus causes short-term euphoria. This condition is felt by the athletes, and everyone who is on an Amateur basis.

The mechanism of action of endorphins has been long studied. But their beneficial impact on the people in the state of depression was seen almost immediately."

I would Like to know the opinion of people familiar in the matter of the forum and the guru, about the accuracy of the information in the article? :)<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 05, 2011 13:16

Аларик wrote:1. The level of endorphins can be increased if eat ice cream or chocolate
Eat health, but the endorphins you will not gain. Why? Because they are not there.
Of course they are not there, but the level is rising (especially in women :?) and this is clearly seen in studies on the device ЛИРА100.
Аларик wrote:2. The production of endorphins in the body can be stimulated by the use of some products

The products can stimulate the production of hormones.
Cm. above.
Аларик wrote:3. Endorphin, the happiness hormone

Endorphin is a hormone protoplay muscle pain after impact. Most of it focus causes short-term euphoria. This condition is felt by the athletes, and everyone who is on an Amateur basis.
This is just one of the aspects of the work of endorphins in the body... Cm. below:
Аларик wrote:Mechanism of action of endorphins has been long studied. But their beneficial impact on the people in the state of depression was seen almost immediately.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Tue Jul 05, 2011 13:45

Endorphin is also called endogenous opium, that is, an opiate produced by the body. Therefore, more correct to call it not a happiness hormone, and the hormone of satisfaction. To the hormone (or neurotransmitter )? ) fortunately in my opinion is closer to serotonin. Here the same situation when you say that the buzz from the adrenaline, although in fact the buzz from the endorphins after the adrenaline rush for pain relief of the body after the danger has passed.

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Tue Jul 05, 2011 17:45

Well, that is in principle given article does not contain too much false information :)

But I would like to clarify the following - the argument of the author of the article that: "When stands out endorphin? After a serious physical exertion." is comprehensive information about how is produced endorphins in the body?
Or they also stand out after a delicious meal, sex, and other bodily pleasures? :)
In other words, the nature of the endorphin - only the body's response to physical exertion or has other stimulants it produce?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 05, 2011 17:58

I wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:This is just one of the aspects of the work of endorphins in the body... Cm. below:
:?

рубен

Re: Endorphins

Post by рубен » Wed Sep 28, 2011 23:48

I remember when I first bought a few discs and mindmachine .on the road I decided in the car to listen to the disk endorphins directly in magnitofona. well, obviously SD and 10 minutes later I began vomiting and turned it off immediately . and it was clear .what really affects the brain.
but then even as I this disc is not practiced.it is necessary to try

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:44

Andrew, good night))

otvette please, and what else of food , beverages increases the level of endorphins krmoe chocolate?( I mean what was tested)
.and a question about chocolates and what it was morojenoe chocolate( white or brown.dairy etc., and what brand if you can-just many are now all synthetic so there is almost no chocolate. etc.)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:54

Borislava
Everything that gives You pleasure. :)

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:29

that is, as such a specific list?
another question and for the production of serotonin.dopamine and oxytocin?
thank you :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:46

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Tue Nov 03, 2015 13:17

thanks for the link, but there's about dopamine.serotonin and endorphins

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 03, 2015 13:34

бурислава wrote:thanks for the link, but there's about dopamine.serotonin and endorphins
Really? :oops:
And I vaguely remember what it was. :?
In fact, ABC promotes its own synthesis of all three.

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Tue Nov 03, 2015 13:46

sorry , but what is AVS?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 03, 2015 14:42

Borislava
AVS is audio-visual stimulation.