The slowing of the internal clock

Александр 1
The slowing of the internal clock

Post by Александр 1 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:45

The older I get the faster time runs. If the day dragged on painfully long, but now I have a week passes like a day. The old saying that "it's all garbage, but then, when you get older, including 5 velocity and the year will fly by like a day" :)
It is noteworthy that when leaving on vacation, days on the 12th, the feelings it seems that these 12 days lasted at least a month. Coming home, asking friends "type, what's new", they answer "what, are you all a week was not what could be new" :)
So the question (probably for Andrew Patrushev), how to return to childhood? :) how again do to the day has been long :) what a session can have a suitable? :)
Anyway, I have long been concerned about this issue - why this is so, why "time is speeding up"?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 13:23

And You try to observe more attention on the surrounding world to draw and a smaller head to scroll through different useless things - all will be fine again. Just with age internal monologue is gaining momentum and "external" perception of the world is already less space in the perception remains...

Александр 1

Post by Александр 1 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 15:33

Yes, you probably do something wrong, but I think not quite. In the school years, it is clear why all were - sitting in the classroom (especially not an interesting subject) and think - when does it end! But it was also more diversity.
especially time is running fast, when I sit behind the monitor. But if you take yourself in 15 years when toys were involved, then the computer time ran so fast, though withdrew into himself even more during games.
The elderly, because they are, themselves, relax, and many live in nature, more are beginning to pay attention to the world in his old age - but the time still runs faster and faster. I think it is something else, the brain is something else starts to work.