The lack of effect from MM

Аларик
Re: Lack of effect on MM

Post by Аларик » Thu Aug 25, 2011 23:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In the theta (uncontrolled) it is also possible to "drive" the special techniques. Therefore, existing machine (except Navigator) do not provide for this possibility.
and Theta like many sessions written, or I confuse something?
And so this Navigator is unique then? What his especial work frequency, not the other MM?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:pre-experimenting with notes in different octaves to choose the most favourable carrier... Then turn the session with his hand on the button "start" and make two cut-off (first one way, then the other)
Do not quite understand about the experiment with the notes in different octaves, and what it means to make two cutoff? Maybe I need something to read first for comprehension? :) Are there any articles any on this topic?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:what risk are You worried about? Or is this from the series: "I would like to become better, but afraid of losing yourself"?
No, I'm all about the same Pandora's box when trying to get rid of some gibberish, but in the end, starting the company with other :roll:
Alas, not always the search for guarantees in the end a good result, especially when you don't know how to navigate in this search ;)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:55

Аларик wrote:And so this Navigator is unique then? What his especial work frequency, not the other MM?
Duck it is written... :?
Аларик wrote:do Not quite understand about the experiment with the notes in different octaves, and what it means to make two cutoff?
Experiment with music is just to listen and choose what will like... :)
Cutoff - this means press the "start" button and watch the display frequency (then again click the button the session went off with a pause and continued to turn).

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:36

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Аларик wrote:And so this Navigator is unique then? What his especial work frequency, not the other MM?
For some reason I remember the phrase -
Андрей Патрушев wrote:I have written repeatedly that all of machine efficiency is about the same. The only difference is the ease of use and service functions.

or is it about something else?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Experiment with music is just to listen and choose what will like... :)
Cutoff - this means press the "start" button and watch the display frequency (then again click the button the session went off with a pause and continued to turn).
With the cut realized, but with notes, in musical notation don't know, will have to patagate other musician, maybe he will tell what, if he will be able to quite get what it was :)
Type pomimo frequencies, you can still each frequency present in the particular musical key? Type "RE" to the alpha frequency of 10 Grts? or am I stupid again? :oops:

Thanks for the replies.

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
it's these characteristics mean?
The frequency range for Nova Pro 100, InnerPulse, Luma 10 - 0.25-42Hz
Navigator - Frequency stimulation at 0.5 Hz 165Гц*, in increments of 0.1 Hz;

It turns the Navigator a lower value of slightly less than Potashnikov,
and the upper exceeds the last as much as almost 4 times :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 26, 2011 14:36

Аларик wrote:With the cut realized, but with notes, in musical notation don't know, will have to patagate other musician, maybe he will tell what, if he will be able to quite get what it Type pomimo frequencies, you can still each frequency present in the particular musical key? Type "RE" to the alpha frequency of 10 Grts? or am I stupid again?
Yes what there to understand? - Poke your finger in the piano, found that most liked it, then you can ask another - what's this note, or a picture on the Internet to find. Online you can find the frequency corresponding to the note, and then find next in the editor. And it is possible in manual mode to hear how it specifically on machine sounds...
And tone is in the chord. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 26, 2011 14:43

Аларик wrote:Turns the Navigator a lower value of slightly less than Potashnikov,
It's how you look :) The Navigator, lower frequency stimulation - 0,016 Hz

Аларик

Post by Аларик » Sun Aug 28, 2011 13:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Navigator lower frequency of stimulation - 0,016 Hz
I was looking
http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/navigator.htm
"4. Settings
- Carrier – 20Hz-20kHz, with a step 0.1 Hz;
- Frequency of stimulation 0.5 Hz-165Гц*, in increments of 0.1 Hz;
- Period of the slow modulation* – 2-45 seconds, in increments of 0.1 seconds;"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 28, 2011 13:27

Alaric
Look and see - not always the same thing... :?
Аларик wrote: the Period of the slow modulation* – 2-45 seconds, in increments of 0.1 seconds.
Calculate in Hertz. 8)