What color glasses to choose for mind machine? (article)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
What color glasses to choose for mind machine? (article)

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:02

[html]<font size="-1">Michael Landgraf </font><br> <font size="-1">the translation into the Russian language: Nikonov Vladimir</font></p> <p>Over the last 15 years most of the time I asked two questions about the purchase mind machines: what device should I buy; and what color glasses should you use?</p> <p>to Answer the first question for me is quite simple: <span class="i1">what is the device you liked, and how much of your budget you can devote to it – and he choose. </span></p> <p>it is Clear that the bigger the budget, the greater the number of sounds from bells to a whisper – you'll be able to enjoy. Conversely, if your budget is small, buy <a href="/photosonix/luma_10.htm">simple device</a>. </p> <p>the Second question makes you think. How do I know which color is best suited for your needs? I'm serious! Everyone has a favorite color, someone who likes to wear blue pants, some prefer the green shirt; one wall of the room painted white and the other in a few different colors.</p> <p> it is appropriate to talk about the impact of the subconscious on color choice. For example, if you have an accident while driving a yellow car, whether it is yellow then your favorite color? Most likely, it will cause you to have negative associations stemming from this unfortunate event. Actually, many factors affect what color or sound will be most comfortable for you, and sometimes our consciousness of these factors is unknown.</p> <p>That's the way I answer those who ask me a question about the purchase of colored points: go to that simpler and more economical. </p> <p><font size="+1">Start with any one color, and in most cases it will be red.</font></p> <p>Why? Yes, because today, red is standard and included in most of the core of mind machines. </p> <p><font size="+2">Red glasses<br> </font>Red can be seen as a "warm" color, the most suitable for conducting sessions at a frequency of beta, but I have a different opinion. Red led goggles used with eyes closed, producing the most exquisite shades of color, all sorts of combinations and swirls of color.</p> <p>stimulation of the red led light will help you relax. Start once the base system – and you have a whole life ahead to develop further, acquiring a new, colored glasses what you want. </p> <p> Red led sunglasses is more preferable to start. They are inexpensive and effective for synchronization of consciousness is not worse than any other colors available.</p> <p><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">note: store at <a href="http://www.mindmachine.ru/mm.htm">mindmachine.ru</a> you can order the mind machine with red glasses.</font></p> <p>Customers often choose white led glasses. Lucene colors and patterns on light background produce a rich three-dimensional effect. </p> <p><font size="+2">White sunglasses<br> </font>They will give your light and sound session is the richness of colors and the feeling of space like no other color. White LEDs can attain the (brightness) intensity of red LEDs in the process of filing a colored ripple, floating in front of your eyes. They just made for a light and sound sessions! </p> <p>real white spectrum LEDs (4 per eye) produce a more intense stimulation and on a deeper level. White glasses can be used with any mind machines. Thanks to white LEDs, incandescent "white" light look yellow. Glasses will give you an extraordinary experience and will help to make a significant leap forward in the field of audiovisual stimulation.</p> <p> Put on your white sunglasses... close your eyes...and you will see any color you can imagine. Points possible with white full-spectrum stimulation to ensure that the red, green and blue cones of the retina receive full stimulation that is equivalent to the natural light spectrum. White light most effective for holding the shape of the relaxation and visualization.</p> <p><font size="+2">Green sunglasses</font><br> tried and true standard sound and lighting industry. They are also one of the most affordable. Not as intense as red, but more aesthetically attractive. </p> <p>Although most of these glasses are preferred by users with high degree of light sensitivity, they are ideal to anyone. Green is associated with nature and with improvements in the emotional qualities of the heart. </p> <p>Green glasses are recommended to those for whom red is too hard. They are not as bright as red, and thus a more gentle and soft for a certain type of people. Some even call glasses green "healing".</p> <p>You can choose to buy a mind machine glasses <a href="http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/glasses.htm">glasses ColorTrack</a> at once is 20 colors. If you choose sunglasses <a href="http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/gl ... orTrack</a>, then the table below will help you determine the color for classes.</p> <table width="100%" border="1"> <tbody><tr> <td width="52%" nowrap="nowrap"><font size="+1" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Frequency (session type)</font></td> <td width="48%" nowrap="nowrap"><font size="+1" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Color</font></td> </tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap">Delta (sleep/liberation from thinking)</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">blue</td> </tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap"> theta (meditation/visualization)</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">green</td> </tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap"> alpha (learning/relaxation)</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">yellow</td> </tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap"> beta (focus/energy gain)</td> <td nowrap="nowrap">orange or red</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <p>so, start with mind machines, more affordable, and then expand choice, if you feel the desire.</p>[/html]<