Why are some sessions audiostrobe signals are very miserable?

Ивгенич
Why are some sessions audiostrobe signals are very miserable?

Post by Ивгенич » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:04

Tightly fascinated by the esoteric at the time , but since their own, the result of the confusion , but on some level I think he stepped out. When I meditravel 3-6 hours a day was part of the state and saw about what I see when sessions D01, d02 GND D03 identity is not bad. E 02 is a very fun , drives Patrushev was impressed by the river of healing 10 minutes complete haze , but then the fun begins!))) I always rewind those 10 minutes , because in addition to blinking not something to be seen and interfere with focus.
All sessions relaxation is simply not possible to be dominated because PTS. poor signal just blinking light bulbs with the exception of r05 wave of relaxation and r 04, but everyone's Sleep , no visuals emptiness dumb blinking , starting to become hysterical , and include the river of healing, 10 - minute , very vivid visuals and instantly turns off ...
I used to meditravel under minimal techno , that would be a good thread mix to saturate the signal like sessions grounding and Patrushev river!)))
As he in this river such signals prescribed ? Beauty!!!
But these gurgle -tweet slightly fed up , although the visuals , every time a new perceive with great pleasure...
Sorry if that is not your right to remove won't be offended , I'm just amazed the developers of sessions for relaxation and sleep...
Could a more creative approach to them that is)))

Ивгенич

Post by Ивгенич » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:05

InnerPulse colorTrack had in mind.

Ивгенич

Post by Ивгенич » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:09

By the way Lumanovski resonance which is used in the sessions some say increased almost to 12 Hz , you may experience some dissonance in this regard , or how it is on smart)

Просто_идущий

Re: Why do some sessions audiostrobe signals are very fearful thing

Post by Просто_идущий » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:41

Ивгенич wrote:...All sessions on relaxation is simply not possible to be dominated because PTS. poor signal light just blinking lights...
IMHO
Always put the minimum brightness, just the blinking and enters into a trance.
A light show - it is show, not meditate.
With Respect!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:30

Ивгенич wrote:I always rewind those 10 minutes , because in addition to blinking not something to be seen and interfere with focus.
Just is the coordination of light and sound of rhythm with the rhythms of the brain... :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:31

Ивгенич wrote:Lumanovski resonance which is used in the sessions some say increased almost to 12 Hz
Fiction. :?
http://www.2bz.ru/shuman.htm
http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enc_physics/5242

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 16:29

By the way, from the battery, the mind of the machine strongly depends on the brightness.

Ивгенич

Post by Ивгенич » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:29

Hastened subject us to create a sorry , this is all discussed on the forum ,didn't have time to read , and acquired the next day I saw the ad and immediately began aggressive use of 3-4 hours in a row listening to everything , especially beta waves. Interfering with alcohol and coffee .
Headaches during the month ,creepy.
I'd like to understand the drives Patrushev , intuitively feel that it is a thing, and the reviews...
but the monotony of tired hope get used

Олвен

Post by Олвен » Mon Apr 04, 2011 15:32

get used to it, it's only the first time so...