Answers to internal questions

Стейси
Answers to internal questions

Post by Стейси » Fri Feb 18, 2011 13:07

It is known that a well-known militaly received an answer to the question in a certain state of consciousness, someone was relaxing in the garden, someone was in the shower...so based on this information I decided to try to ask a troubling question before upotrebleniem m\m, and five minutes later listening session, when you already are in a good condition comes the answer to my question. :wiz
I would like to know, dear friends, it is really the answer or just a figment of my imagination when listening Sessi? :oops:

Actually, I believe that our brain finds answers to our questions, especially if to it not to go badly, then at some point it happens as an Epiphany, but with m\m fails to achieve this, it is much simpler because under session much relaxing (ever in life) and do not control the flow of thoughts-they simply flow by themselves, at this point, and caught the inspiration, so to speak! :roll:
Want to know Your opinion :oops:
And who else was it? :)

пирожок

Post by пирожок » Fri Feb 18, 2011 14:54

in the description of any meditation, holotropic state of consciousness, or "altered state" says that the left brain shuts up and says the right hemisphere which is all that is so necessary to us: the answers to the questions, creativity, Telefonia, astral, health, time travel and so and so. MM, as I understand it, the action just facilitates the entrance into an altered state.

but insight and imagination, it's kind of the same thing, because imagination is also lives in the right hemisphere ))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 18, 2011 15:14

Stacy
"Practice is the sole criterion of truth" (PITCHFORK) :)
Start to act as if these answers are true. :wink: The result will exceed Your expectations. 8)

Стейси

Post by Стейси » Fri Feb 18, 2011 23:39

:) Yes, it is necessary to verify the correctness of the answers by experience!