Lucid dreaming

Злата
Lucid dreaming

Post by Злата » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:14

Is it possible a mind-machine to use in the practice of lucid dreaming? Does it have functions similar to those in "the mask of Laberge"? Anyone have experience? Thank you! With trepidation waiting for an answer! 8)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 24, 2006 13:05

A direct answer to Your question - there are no such functions. I mean there is no motion sensor that would have recorded the phases of sleep and would give an external signal to "enlighten" themselves.
On the other hand, cars are much more powerful tools to exercise their natural abilities, including awareness of yourself in the dream. And to change the quality of dreams, if you want. Thus, vibra of the two - I would choose the machine. Yes, actually I chose because emergenoy toys
I have, though I know for a long time :) and at the price they are similar (sort of).
Read the forum description drives Andrei Patrushev. I think the answer to Your question is already there.

Success.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Dec 24, 2006 13:52

How much do I machine and drive not engaged,the OS was only once...All other claimed effects (and how...), but with dreams tight:(Andrei Patrushev says that it is enough psychic energy will not (and will she be when all the negative is recycled),lucid dreams do not have to wait..[/code]

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 24, 2006 14:15

The issue of psychic energy.... then you know... Patrushev probably right in the sense that at a certain stage of "certainly will", on the other hand as the statistics from people looking for an OS (I do not belong to them, I have it, but not chasing) is not so all depends on the personal condition and level. Just a question that can wait for when you do start to occur, and can be targeted to induce early.
IMHO of course.

There's just - work goals, self hypnosis...
Well and external noise poubirat.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 25, 2006 0:35

About mental energy a lot of different opinions...
But the dreams are vivid and memorable start to dream more often. And those who Wasps has been doing, they also begin to happen more often.

Злата

Post by Злата » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:11

Now, I -- I understood and made a choice. Thank you for helping me decide.

Were still a couple of questions:

As is usually the easy joint sessions on mindmachine Nova Pro 100 for a narrow family circle? Or is it more designed for use with the therapist-patient? There are connectors for two pairs of glasses and headphones?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:41

Yes, NOVA PRO100 has two slots for glasses and headphones.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 26, 2006 18:55

Although for the same money and cars to buy (already complete with glasses and headphones) :) so I'd thought at first, need it (Nova Pro) or better a couple innerpulse to take.
My wife usually doesn't match what we're hearing :)

PS offtopic Complete and perfect. Patrushev another thank you, then next student preparing for the exam with ultramhow on the player :) It seems greatly pleased that I had persuaded the disk is put :) Says to retake English only so be prepared :) :) :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 26, 2006 19:17

In fact one Innerpulse to buy a second pair of glasses with headphones, and in radiolavka to buy another two splitter. But the maximum brightness, of course will be in two times less than batteries with a whistle fly...
In synchronized sessions with one session has its own hidden beauty. Someone may like it and some will run like the devil from Holy water.
The fact that it is possible in this way to achieve an incredible understanding, organizing synchronization of bioelectric activity. This can be done not only in the family but also in the team (there is no expander will not do)...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Dec 26, 2006 19:28, edited 2 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 26, 2006 19:24

As for the student, then one of the luminaries of psychology as something in the hearts, stated: "If you show people a new way to do something quicker and more effectively than before, in most cases, this person will make an incredible effort just to do it the old way."
I am faced with this constantly in their activities. :wink:
Let's hope that even though students are not yet hopeless. :P

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 26, 2006 20:02

That the brightness does not fall, you can homemade expander to do :)
Anyway, I wrote just because powerlaw in the hands of "Nova" came to the conclusion that it was too bulky-heavy.
I always bring so many things (including now the car, 2 points and disks) that is new to me too :)
And with her hand on the brightness adjustment-volume Nova to put somehow not really, only if there.
So I recommend the buyer to visually see, to touch.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 26, 2006 22:45

Disadvantages of blends in with dignity when the client accidentally forgets to remove your glasses or headphones and jumps like crazy after the session. :P

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:25

Understandable, but if you work with expandera, it is necessary to set to buy sets of handcuffs and cuff clients ? :) to wire expander not poobrezali :)
But seriously, does anyone have experience with expandera ?
I mean not just listening sessions-more than one person, but something more advanced, like sessions ongoing voice ? It would be interesting to hear feedback.

Владимир)

Post by Владимир) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:54

Well machine personal. Turns out that one, not the fact another fit.
My personal experience with the device (Nova Pro 100) - dozens of built-in sessions and a couple of audiostrobe, both incomplete :) 1st time just try, what to eat this thing, 2nd time apparently the batteries went dead :oops:
BUT:
regarding the topic...
it was after the 1st incomplete audiostrobe (was "Night Magic" deliberately went out smoothly put out the light and sound) the same night for the FIRST time IN my LIFE I realized in the dream that this is a dream. Well, clear the stump began with a flight, during which frantically remembered that I had read about the case. Hands... yeah, hands please, see :roll: Also for the first time. Well, if so - it is necessary to manage. To the sea - good for the beach. And then still set the task itself is clearly unsustainable, and broken off of course. About meshes not regret it at all - a dream remembered without problems :) It was less than a week ago, since sleep didn't finally. But do not rush too much, first it is necessary to consider this case. So far only a suspicion there - listen at that time "Magic" to the end, can be managed better)))

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:21

What kind of "Night magic"!!??What do you mean the stub audiostrobe???Interesting...

Владимир)

Post by Владимир) » Fri Apr 13, 2007 22:30

Dimas wrote:What kind of "Night magic"!!??What do you mean the stub audiostrobe???Interesting...
From the CD "Northern lights" 1st composition.
That was with zero experience, not even the 1st
proper not childish
a work in progress - being aware of what is harmful to adjourn the session, still choked by zero. Because at that time not adjusted the tool under his turnips (still way, too)
but the effect is, honestly, impressed
now scratching their head, as this subject is to promote to not screw it up :)))

2all: only for God's sake do not even try to repeat
in 1-x I haven't tried, I think the Fig I need this :roll:
and in the 2 I've already written about the individual impact + it could overlap and lack of sleep, and subsequent prokurennye before the session (built-in stuff)
in short - if you suddenly nanowires crisp recipe - though individual - be sure to share ;) :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Apr 14, 2007 0:29

Well...maybe it's from lack of sleep...Weird..the Northern lights-just music audiostrobe there as far as I know,no rhythms, etc...Vladimir,but from what You warn?What exactly is not worth repeating???

Владимир)

Post by Владимир) » Mon Apr 16, 2007 13:55

Dimas wrote:Well...maybe it's from lack of sleep...Weird..the Northern lights-just music audiostrobe there as far as I know,no rhythms, etc...Vladimir,but from what You warn?What exactly is not worth repeating???
I'm no expert, of course in these cars. I only know that several sessions of a different kind for your (and others ' too) the information-energy field to interrupt no way in any case. Then there was interrupted by... Although these techniques probably is not so critical)
And assumptions you can do a lot. For serious experiments, conditions are necessary, including temporary. While I treat this case as a side effect :)

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In synchronized sessions with one session has its own hidden beauty. Someone may like it and some will run like the devil from Holy water.
The fact that it is possible in this way to achieve an incredible understanding, organizing synchronization of bioelectric activity. This can be done not only in the family but also in the team (there is no expander will not do)...
That is simply the simultaneous playback ? And all ?
And if points will be different, for example, true white and colortrak ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 26, 2007 16:46

Александр_ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:In synchronized sessions with one session has its own hidden beauty. Someone may like it and some will run like the devil from Holy water.
That is simply the simultaneous playback ? And all ?
And if points will be different, for example, true white and colortrak ?
Yes, but repeatedly. Glasses, most likely, here will not play the role.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jun 26, 2007 20:21

Great.
Then buy a true white, and make a splitter.
What would the battery did not sit down, and can be powered from the power supply.