Encephalopathy

Ашот
Encephalopathy

Post by Ашот » Wed Jan 26, 2011 20:03

Hello!

Can I use a mind machine for discirculatory encephalopathy. Will mindmachine, in this case, the cause of the progression of the disease. Now the initial stage. As far as I know, the disease can develop.
If you can use, what session do you recommend?
What is the working with a mind machine? The color, duration sesi?
Maybe even some recommendations will be given (on nutrition, for example, Pharm. drugs, etc.)?

Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 26, 2011 21:15

Hello.
These questions can be answered only by Your doctor. :?

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:59

And about a sound and light brain stimulation. Do not tell whether it might be contraindicated?
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 27, 2011 16:06

Ашот wrote:And about sound and light brain stimulation. Do not tell whether it might be contraindicated?
Thank you.
To this my reply is also relevant. :?

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Thu Jan 27, 2011 17:42

Under dyscirculatory encephalopathy mean ever-advancing organic changes in brain tissue that occur as a result of cerebral vascular disease with a chronic course
One of the reasons may be the atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels.
Like everywhere write that mindmachine improve the blood circulation of the brain. Or is it different?

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Thu Jan 27, 2011 17:48

How to think and to ask the neurologist if you can do light and sound stimulation when discusting encephalopathy?
I think he will not understand what it was and what it is...
Or even, say even that. what is scary to the machine to touch.. I'm quite easily impressed... so I decided to ask here because people here in the thread.
What to do... I don't know...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:49

Still, the responsibility ultimately lies on Your doctor. Light and sound brain training, to a large extent, can affect the results of treatment, though, due to changes in the required dosages of medicines (see "Side effects ABC").

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Mon Jan 31, 2011 18:05

Asked. Know nothing he doesn't know, but after ecorich my explanation brought it all to the so-called paramedical says, to impose or alpha Beto rity impossible. I think just not familiar with the technology of AVS In principle, nothing about what limitations did not say. Was diagnosed with tension headaches. Nakskolko I understand it, the signs of the initial stages of encephalopathy are associated with nervous overloads and neuroses..
Discharged cipralex (antidepresant) and Mexidol.
Cipralex was appointed to drink for 6 months. Have to take began, both...
Think with the mind machine of PowerLite, at least a couple of weeks... we'll see. I'll try once Explorer the full course to pass... and then nothing happened 21 times to listen to... All the time 6-7 times arise kakieto reasons because of which zabrosil...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 31, 2011 18:25

Ашот wrote:took it all to the so-called paramedical says, to impose or alpha Beto rity not
Well, okay, he can treat as he pleases, :) but it's standartnaja diagnostic procedure in the EEG (the imposition of rhythms)... :?

Стаc Док

Re: Encephalopathy

Post by Стаc Док » Mon Dec 19, 2011 23:09

Ашот wrote:Under dyscirculatory encephalopathy mean ever-advancing organic changes in brain tissue that occur as a result of cerebral vascular disease with a chronic course
One of the reasons may be the atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels.
Like everywhere write that mindmachine improve the blood circulation of the brain. Or is it different?
So there is a Delta rhythm.
Ашот wrote:Asked. Know nothing he doesn't know, but after ecorich my explanation brought it all to the so-called paramedical
Even Barmalei said: "I don't Like these doktorishek" (and was right). According to the list of professions of the Ministry of health of Russia, this technique must relate to the medical specialty "Traditional medicine" (but not the paramedical). In Ukraine the same specialty is called "alternative and traditional medicine". From various names are not changing.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 20, 2011 0:46

Ашот wrote:Discharged cipralex (antidepresant) and Mexidol.
Cipralex was appointed to drink for 6 months. Have to take began, both...
If I at the time listened to the old marazmatichka neuropsychiatrist ,It would sit still on nesiama,Taipale ,phenobarbital and IIIE with them. And since I'm in full normal and even feel normal to say. All that I am in the office I bought ,even before there began to work myself up to a new level. So the doctors doctors and MM still does not harm,if you as it seems does not help. And the diagnosis they are often put on the noodle.

Стаc Док

Post by Стаc Док » Fri Dec 23, 2011 20:44

Lily-p
Ашот wrote:was diagnosed with tension headaches
Ашот wrote:Discharged cipralex (antidepresant) and Mexidol.
But you have taken:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:nesiama,Taipale ,phenobarbital and IIIE with them.
And yet :
Андрей Патрушев wrote: but it's standartnaja diagnostic procedure in the EEG
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND the diagnosis they are often put on the noodle.
If you read these quotes, and the Diagnoses You have different Ashot and appointments too. But you need to treat not the disease, and the patient pre-examining the patient with the use of ALL methods and techniques. That "old marazmatichka neuropsychiatrist" and not going to do. You probably and is addressed "to the free clinic or dispensary"? :) As ABC when Your problems gives most of the benefit. And there's one rule:"Take responsibility for their illness on themselves." You no one should. :? Therefore, given all the circumstances You mentioned, You did everything efficiently and on time. :o