the sense of time

Мартин Каширин
the sense of time

Post by Мартин Каширин » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:39

Funny. Said today that the session R4 Innerpulse 30-40 Hz the sensations lasted much less than the stated 18 minutes. At that time, as an alpha session (in particular alpha trainer 1,2) Patrushev stretch while in the extreme.

And then another question(S): If I understand correctly the brain, synchronized with a specified frequency during the session there is still some (some what?) in this mode. The question is how to affect sweetascandy the brain, such as music, for example mantras dull? I.e. "dispersed winter Blues" session with the same session P4, and then quickly lost this state listening to soothing music.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 07, 2010 13:33

As the stretching and compression of time, the natural effects of light trance. The session retains its influence about three days. Of course, if you have a powerful anchor associated with a particular state of consciousness (the same mantras or music), then it will work as switch channels. :?

Мартин Каширин

Post by Мартин Каширин » Tue Dec 07, 2010 17:51

is it possible ... to dispose of the TRANS under different goals and objectives depending on its temporal manifestations. N-R alpha and "slow" time for meditation, observation, reflection and communion with God..., and high beta and a "fast" time, the concentration on a certain task?
If the condition lasts up to 3 days, however it is advisable to use n-R alpha, and the next morning is already a beta? Rather it is a question of expediency.... Does it make sense and how NOT bad this alternation sessions.
The feelings I don't have the beta. :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 07, 2010 17:59

Мартин Каширин wrote:is it possible ... to dispose of the TRANS under different goals and objectives depending on its temporal manifestations. N-R alpha and "slow" time for meditation, observation, reflection and communion with God..., and high beta and a "fast" time, the concentration on a certain task?
If the condition lasts up to 3 days, however it is advisable to use n-R alpha, and the next morning is already a beta? Rather it is a question of expediency.... Does it make sense and how NOT bad this alternation sessions.
The feelings I don't have the beta. :oops:
Yes, of course, possible to dispose the TRANS.
It all depends on situational and strategic goals. 3 days is if you do not do any more sessions. And so, it is possible already after 3 hours doing any other session.

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 0:19

with the first so get