Inner Pulse: first impressions and questions

Воффка
Re: the Inner Pulse: first impressions and questions

Post by Воффка » Thu Jan 26, 2012 20:00

Hello everybody!
I have here, that was. Standard batteries that came in the kit is dead (point is flashing). I put new AA batteries Duracell standard, then the headphones came clear of the noise - a slight hissing is. Also, when the session came a beeping noise in the headphones that goes in time with the flashing glasses, the beeping annoying and the level of sound volume in the headphones on the volume Picanya not affected, except that at full volume it overlaps the sound from the headphones. Put the batteries from the remotes (they're already half a year and during this time several died), noise in the earphones returned to previous levels(not annoying), beeping to the beat points stopped until I added the brightness by 70% percent, increasing from approximately 50 to 70% brightness beeping noise gradually became louder. But if you increase brightness points, more than 70%(approximately) the beeping began to become more silent and at full brightness disappeared altogether. Glasses colortrack.

What could be beeping?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 26, 2012 21:12

Voffka
Perhaps it's a marriage :cry: - stray currents from the circuit, the control points are on the schema control headphones. If you mix plug - like, but much louder...

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Thu Feb 16, 2012 15:46

Andrei Patrushev
How do I maynd cars :)
Another question. I sometimes during the sessions(eyes closed) it seems that the left and right side of the head are not symmetrical. The right ear is much higher of the left or below, or somewhere to the side, same thing with right eye. And as soon as the two hands to the headphones or to the points touches, everything in its place becoming, hands will be removed and aaaaat right ear somewhere "floats" :) On the left side does not. Me it's not that annoying, but somehow not on itself. Don't know what this could be? I think, certainly not due to defective cars :) This marriage greatly on the efficiency affected?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 16, 2012 16:01

Voffka
In trance as bodily sensations can be very interesting: you can vary the proportions of the parts of the body, imbalances, the body can seem very huge, little, or Vice versa, etc. etc.
This marriage did not affect the efficiency.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:12

Andrei Patrushev
What certainly is the variation? If the frequency of the noise, why is the bed so sausage :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:35

Merkaba
Vibrations also belong to the trance phenomena usually occur before the "out of body".

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46

МерКаБа wrote:why is the bed so sausage
:ay what's next after "colbachini beds"??
:wink:

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Feb 28, 2012 19:35

demAs and then the vibrations stop :)
Probably due to the involuntarily nachinayuschego feelings of anxiety.
In General, to vibration, to me personally, to walk is not easy, and they are extremely rare.

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Feb 28, 2012 19:54

Merkaba
And You spit on them!I'm serious :) so it still will move.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12

Andrei Patrushev
Hello, Andrey! Tell me, which form of signal innerpulse most effective to listen to the alpha session? At what beta? At what theta? If possible, the terms used in the instructions for innerpulse, because for the Navigator so the information is there, but the other terms I did not understand.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:55

Voffka
Hello.
In Innerpulse only two available shapes - rectangle and sine. The sine gives the minimum quantity and power of the high harmonics. Sometimes it's good, when it is necessary to ensure accuracy, sometimes better if high (incentive) harmonics are present, like meditation, if meditation is falling asleep. In Pathfinder, each session is repeated 4 times with different signal form, in Innerpulse to switch, it is necessary to implement rather complicated sequence of buttons.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Fri Mar 23, 2012 20:22

With the shape of the signal is clear, thank you!
It is not clear just what "the or (on-top) is the Erasure phase." It is not clear what the erasing phase and that means on-top?
Another question.
In the "Choice phase", provides the following options:
-the eye\ear -cross -phase -LEDs alternate -left\right -the sound alternates -before\ass.
What does this mean, I don't know, but you can choose only one. The question is, what is the better choice for the alpha session?
The conductor is the alpha session? Or audiostrobe in innerpulse is another story which General settings do not apply?
Last edited by Воффка on Fri Mar 23, 2012 20:31, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 23, 2012 21:10

Воффка wrote:åre (on-top) is the Erasure phase
This is a special function for the retraction of the focus of pathological activity in the brain using the dithering frequency.
Воффка wrote:In "phase Selection", provides the following options:-the eye\ear -cross -phase -LEDs alternate -left\right -the sound alternates -before\ass.What does this mean, I don't know, but you can choose only one. The question is, what is the better choice for the alpha session?
All explanations are in the user's manual. These settings do not affect the session (control session). No settings do not affect audiostrobe.

ДмитрийФ

Post by ДмитрийФ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 0:06

Acquired InnerPulse glasses Standard.

So suddenly, glasses red. I wonder why red? For some reason thought that should be yellow or green. I wonder who has the red color which subjective sensations arise? There is someone for whom the color red seems to relatives and friends in which I want to plunge? I red some sense of danger, somehow he has to jump into it and swimming in it :)

Purchased only a couple of days ago, hosted the two sessions. In the morning in proselochnoy able to have any memory and this red... this red color has caused the rejection of a possible altered state and I just woke up and stood up. And would be green or yellow or white, would dive in there and it would be something interesting.

I read on the website about the glasses, it appears some just do not, even colored, and Standard comes with green LEDs :roll:

Actually the question. My reaction to the color red is associated with some of my problems... and need to be treated :(that is to adapt to the color red? Or is it better to change the color?

To buy another sunglasses do not want :?

Can disassemble and replace the LEDs? Has anyone done this, can anyone something to recommend?

In General the experience is awesome. Did not expect that I have the internal worlds. Quite a long time already engaged in meditation, quite familiar with its interior space, and then from light stimulation any such surrealistycznie pictures... some geometric shapes, chess Board, grid,... a purely geometric sur.

And if the color will change, will be the same sur only in a different color, or completely different? :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:16

Dmitriev
Historically first appeared on the market the red LEDs and all of machine long been only with them. Along with white red give the greatest wealth of colors and images.
Points you can do yourself (there is somewhere a topic with step by step instructions there).
The most vivid impressions give the red and white SD and combination crane-green, red-blue.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 14:33

Слава-Лао

Post by Слава-Лао » Sat Mar 23, 2013 19:22

Wisdom of good living!!!thinking people...Namaste!

Собеседник

Re: 1. The period of adaptation.

Post by Собеседник » Fri May 10, 2013 11:39

Hello! want to learn MM.Tell me.include interpuls r01 headphones points all connected as MM to the comp. include the first session she идет22мин. г01идет23мин.Right? Sorry if that!

Амаури

Post by Амаури » Thu May 16, 2013 21:34

Hello! I decided to briefly write their first impression of InnerPulse :)
Around the beginning of the year learned of the existence of mind-machines and started to read the forum... of Posts and a lot that can get lost... With binaural rhythms familiar truth for a long time...a Year and a half ago, we came across the disc Jeffrey Thompson's "Gamma Meditation System" and listening to the 2nd track felt out of body, was very surprised by the effect...and then sometimes poslushal it...and other drives.

Well, I decided to buy everything as a miracle, giving yourself Degreetree InnerPulse with ColorTrack glasses (and Alfario).
Bought in the office in Moscow, the girl explained everything in detail, answered a bunch of my questions, in General, satisfied ;)
Now 2 month use almost every day, and MM is very happy, and points not quite :cry:

Maybe someone will be useful to my opinion, because I am tormented in choosing "what to take"...
- First chose between and NovaPro InnerPulse, InnerPulse chose because of the greater portability, you can carry, takes up less space...
- Then chose what points...picked ColorTrack ,and not quite happy with them. Better to take either the Standard (I would have picked green) or Premium (I would get white).
...but since this topic is not about those points ,to not write here, wrote in the relevant thread here- viewtopic.php?p=101134#p101134

(and about the experience of using Alfari wrote here- viewtopic.php?p=101133#p101133)

In the beginning of flicker in the glasses distracting, and his eyes constantly open when I want to relax, and ensure not to open eyes very misleading...so sometimes doing MM without glasses, too, the effect is good. Right now it's kind of a little bit used...
This question: And can damage your eyes the light from the diodes?,if the eyes are opened?

A little bit about the effects of MM:

Dreams began to dream more often(or rather permanently so far) and more intense +more often lucid
3 weeks as supposed to listening to the alpha session...on sleep duration did not influence, want to sleep a lot and sleep at 10h ...and I would like to reduce the time of sleep.
Question: What session to use before bedtime?(to reduce sleep time)
Then(after 3 weeks) began sometimes to try before going to sleep session, the SLEEP...the effect is strange. Sleep only from S1,but when listening to the S2,S4 and S6 Wake up in time when the rhythms start low and then difficult to fall asleep, decided not to listen.
Not all listened, so many I can not tell...gradually, slowly progressing, right now started to listen to sometimes session MEDITATION d<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 16, 2013 23:09

Амаури wrote:And can damage your eyes the light from the diodes?,if the eyes are opened?
No.
Амаури wrote:What session to use before bedtime?(to reduce sleep time)
session MEDITATION d

Амаури

Post by Амаури » Sat May 18, 2013 21:12

yeah, thanks for the reply...
I want to clarify the point about what kind of session you can listen to before going to sleep...I understand that some sessions run by the band and left there, and some at the end return back, or even dispersed to wakefulness?
And therefore not worth listening to before the session, called the type of "back and forth"?, Yes? (it's like r1,(r6), d7, S3, S5 ...?)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 18, 2013 21:28

Amauri
Looks like "bedtime". In the 4 hours before bedtime. Then it is possible any - the residual effect remains.

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Thu Jun 20, 2013 22:42

Good time of day.Andrew, one question Innerpulse.
The workshop on MM I have downloaded audiostrobe alpha training, listening from a computer or smartphone as MP3. Trying to listen through MM, no sound in one earphone and light only in one eye. It is the same with your discs when playing in formats AIMP3 and MP3.
Tell me what I can do.
And yet , to download new sessions for the MM attached cord with connector, which is not suitable to my computer(different size), especially as not suitable for laptop. Where you can buy the adapter and a normal USB is better for convenience?
Thank You for a great session, would love to listen to qualitatively and through MM :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 20, 2013 22:48

Eleanor
Hello.
The most simple and obvious - the plug is firmly seated (the new sockets are tight)?
And the other music in both ears is? A sound and light session?
Adapter to USB in any probably computer store to buy. However, in the office, he also seems to have been on sale.

Элеонора

Post by Элеонора » Thu Jun 20, 2013 23:34

You are probably right,now again turned on and while moving the plug at the entrance to the nest smartphone a while is normal, but then again deteriorated. But apparently this is still because of the plug. So at the same time with the adapter and buy a new plug :ap