Inner Pulse: first impressions and questions

Алексей Надёжин
Inner Pulse: first impressions and questions

Post by Алексей Надёжин » Wed Sep 29, 2010 0:21

Today I bought his birthday present from his wife InnerPulse glasses Premium Indigo.

How old the buyer is not even Albus, and Albus, counting on a big discount, but only got the disc as a gift. (Looks like they were lacking in the office of familiar faces).

Immediately had two questions on points:
1. Blue LEDs are much brighter red. This leads to the fact that at low brightness red do not light up, and that they somehow burned, you have to put the brightness to such a level where blue is burning very brightly. It all points Indigo right? Is this normal?

2. All the other points, as I understand it, the two channels control the LEDs for the two eyes. When seen recommendations to put the switch from Indigo to CC, there are two channel control two flowers the same in both eyes. Is this correct? The sessions apparently intended that the management is two eyes.

At the MM. Upset background from not a very high quality amplifier in the headphones. Moreover, the volume of the background does not depend on the position of the volume control. If the volume is small, the background is perfectly audible.

A very strange statement (in Russian or in English). MM has 7 LEDs. A precise description of their purpose I have never found. Moreover, if the English instructions written anything in Russian in General words about the purpose of the indicators.

It is not clear what shows the digital indicator during the work session. Looks like some frequency.

Read that first 21 days you need to start the r session for 15-20 minutes 3 times a day. And that means 15-20 minutes? Just break off the session? I for the first time shortened the session to r1 at the maximum of 23 minutes. Properly done? All the other days to do the same or better cheredova r session?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 29, 2010 14:57

Алексей Надёжин wrote:Blue LEDs much brighter red. This leads to the fact that at low brightness red do not light up, and that they somehow burned, you have to put the brightness to such a level where blue is burning very brightly. It all points Indigo right? Is this normal?
If you put on the RL, it is more or less aligned, but the eye's sensitivity is different, so on the complete wyrownanie do not have to talk. SS is better for some sessions, RL - other (all my sessions).
Part of the sessions going with pink noise that can be mistaken for background. :)
Session shortened/Dlinnaya in increments of 1/8 at startup. When is the countdown, press the SELECT button and the arrow "up"-"down" ("UP","DOWN") is set in the time of the session, then re-pressing the SELECT button the countdown continues and the session starts.
Session is better to alternate.
On the contrary indicators are designations - session parameters. They need, basically, in manual mode enter the settings.

Алексей Надёжин

Post by Алексей Надёжин » Wed Sep 29, 2010 21:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote: If you put on the RL, it is more or less aligned
On the contrary, the difference increases.
but the eye's sensitivity is different, so on the complete wyrownanie do not have to talk.
It is not sensitivity of the eye, and the different characteristics of the used LEDs. Blue brighter.
part of the sessions going with pink noise that can be mistaken for background. :)
Do not hurt the hi-fi enthusiast with experience. :) The noise is present immediately after switching on the machine before starting the session.
Session shortened/Dlinnaya in increments of 1/4 at startup.
So I wrote in the first message, so have reduced the size of the session.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 30, 2010 0:20

Алексей Надёжин wrote:on the Contrary, the difference increases.
Well, it's unlikely. :) Right there in the session (typical) often the second channel is muted and when stood double monaurally beats separately control left and right eye, everything is smooth... Every switch glasses better or for some sessions or for others. In addition, sometimes the effect of one and the same session varies greatly from switching (again all very individual).
Алексей Надёжин wrote:it is not in the sensitivity of the eye, and the different characteristics of the used LEDs. Blue brighter.
And in that and in other. :? For some people (especially those with high levels of stress and posttravmatical) red gives such sensitivity that the operator does not see eye blinks at the sight of her glasses, and the client complains that it's too bright... :?
Алексей Надёжин wrote:do Not offend the hi-fi enthusiast with experience. The noise is present immediately after switching on the machine before starting the session.
The noise improves the effects of binaural beats. Personally, I can only hear if you really listen for it specifically. I also love qualitatively to listen to music, but it's not music. :?
Алексей Надёжин wrote:And what do you mean 15-20 minutes? Just break off the session?
:?

Алексей Надёжин

Post by Алексей Надёжин » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:40

As can be seen, the position LR. That is, the voltages applied to the red and blue LEDs in this case are the same.
Shutter speed - 1/15 seconds, i.e. blinking LEDs averaged. The brightness of the blue is ten times higher brightness of red.

Санчо

Post by Санчо » Sun Oct 31, 2010 0:53

Good day!

Recently purchased InnerPulse glasses Premium Indigo. As Alexei attended background in nashnikov prior to starting the sessions, annoyingly prisutstvovali and during the sessions.
It was also noted the following:
1. Background were present even in the position the volume of MM - 0.
2. The background level did not depend on the position of the volume knob and pretty well allocated for the volume (can you say that the session was background on "background to the start of the sessions" :) ).

At first I thought that it should be, but after listening to several sessions of the background beginning to wear thin. Solved the problem banal - disassembled the case MM, the filling looked (the interesting fact that there :) ) and put back together, and then the background is gone. :)
Don't know what it was - maybe something with contacts and vysheupomjanutye procedure helped to get rid of this problem!

So if anyone meet similar problem you can try to assemble and disassemble MM :)
Good luck to everyone!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:39

Alex Nadein
Most likely this was done deliberately. When I worked with standard red points, then the strong level of stress and PTSD people are often faced with the fact that at absolute minimum when I can see the blinking LEDs only in total darkness (with open eyes), people complained that they were too bright. For other colors is not observed. The device efficiency from this difference in brightness did not suffer. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:41

Санчо wrote:So if anyone meet similar problem you can try to assemble and disassemble MM
Sometimes it is enough just plug a little twist in sockets... :?

Санчо

Post by Санчо » Sun Oct 31, 2010 14:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Санчо wrote:So if anyone meet similar problem you can try to assemble and disassemble MM
Sometimes it is enough just plug a little twist in sockets... :?
Tried to twist - nothing changed :?

Воффка

Re: the Inner Pulse: first impressions and questions

Post by Воффка » Tue Oct 25, 2011 21:08

Bought inner Pulse points Trouvait on the lowest brightness points only works right point, on the left, the diodes do not turn on and start working only after you increase the brightness by 15-20 per cent from the minimum. As it should be? Tried at sessions r02 and r03.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 25, 2011 21:15

Voffka
Yes, it happens. There is a function in the manual setting where this can be corrected (see user manual).

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Oct 26, 2011 17:37

Andrei Patrushev
I tried to understand. Went into the menu obr where the brightness is adjusted manually. Put the Twister brightness to the minimum level, the right point barely blinked(only in the dark was visible), started to decrease until they completely stop blinking, thinking thus to put the same minimum level for both eyes. 30 points was lowered, stopped flickering, and began to add the Twister right again blinked first. I come more to reduce its intensity until it is again completely stopped blinking and left. Started again to add the Twister was on fire at this time simultaneously, but the left one shone brighter right :roll: What to do?
Then for the sake of interest began to turn left when the low was flashing just right and when I left 30 points on the right has lowered, too, the lighting was flashing :roll:
When set to 100 as I have a post above said the minimum works just right...

And all would be nothing, but the intensity of the illumination throughout the session different and sometimes that will pick up the intensity so that both eyes are well lit, but then Bang, and when changing the intensity of the left eye goes out... Have in the dark hand to touch the brightness again to add... And then intensity again be replaced by women and how bright it will become, again, we have to subtract. Such manipulations do not add to the comfort however.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Oct 26, 2011 17:52

And another such moment, when listening to disc Healing, the brightness of the flashing points depends on the sound volume in the headphones. Ie on a quiet volume glasses do not flash at all... And they are loud at full speed flash. This is as it should be? How, then, at a quiet volume to glasses blink?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 26, 2011 19:51

Voffka
With a very strong asymmetry, I think it can be regarded as a warranty case.
Yes, the work of audiostrobe depends on the volume. This can be corrected only by adjusting the volume directly on the headphones.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Oct 26, 2011 20:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Voffka
With a very strong asymmetry, I think it can be regarded as a warranty case.
At minimum brightness asymmetry is such that there is only one eye :( Manual adjustments to correct does not work, the asymmetry is still strong.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: This can be corrected only by adjusting the volume directly on the headphones.
But if I have the default earphones which by Innerpulse go, there's no such a regulator?

Ksenona

Post by Ksenona » Wed Oct 26, 2011 20:24

Hello. I have a friend brought back from America InnerPulse and advised. I really liked it. I want to order some. Tell me are there any differences of your product from the us? Or is it the same?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 26, 2011 20:41

Ksenona wrote:Hello. I have a friend brought back from America InnerPulse and advised. I really liked it. I want to order some. Tell me are there any differences of your product from the us? Or is it the same?
One and the same.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Oct 26, 2011 20:52

Andrey Kabanov
Hello, Andrey! Do You think I have a warranty case? How can you accurately identify?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Oct 26, 2011 21:53

If adjustment of the balance you failed to achieve the effect that you are satisfied, we will replace the machine.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Nov 30, 2011 13:41

Andrei Patrushev
Hello, Andrey! Tell me, what is the effect on the 10 Hz. with sound BP-BP-BP-BP from the same 10 Hz., but with sound PI-PI-PI-PI-PI? About it somewhere I can read?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 30, 2011 14:13

Воффка wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Hello, Andrey! Tell me, what is the effect on the 10 Hz. with sound BP-BP-BP-BP from the same 10 Hz., but with sound PI-PI-PI-PI-PI? About it somewhere I can read?
Sounds. :wink:

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Nov 30, 2011 18:16

So it turns out the same for different acts depending on the sound? :) Or equally, why change the sound? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 30, 2011 18:58

Voffka
Duck, You provided too little information for a normal response. :?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Wed Nov 30, 2011 20:27

Andrei Patrushev

Yeah :) I thought is clear. Unfortunately, there is more to the answer can not since the machine was sent to replace the instructions, but when she comes back will come back to this thread :)

And you can session with НоваПро100, "alpha-zone" for example or "Conversation hemispheres at all frequencies" to download Innerpulse? Went to photosonix.com but everything is in English, and I have him tight... Google the names of the sessions are translated so that the deal did not work :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 30, 2011 22:45

Voffka
So after all we have. :) In order to download Nova session About Innerpulse need to open them and resave in the editor to Innerpulse (and likewise Vice versa).
editors
session