Inner Pulse: first impressions and questions

Корвин
Re: the Inner Pulse: first impressions and questions

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:18

Hello, I have inner pulsar as standard, very rarely see a color other than shades of red and black, glasses workers t friend colors but sees them as normal during the sessions, the vision and cvetorazličenie I have normal, I would like this moment to correct t e same to constantly see the colors, the intensity of the light on the car changing does not help, then the glasses closer to the eyes as well move there is a difference but not strong, tell me what I can do. Noticed it not long ago tons of color began to see and was gone again

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 24, 2015 18:51

Korvin The impact and perception of different colours for customization of the brain equally ,because the effect depends only on frequency and not on the color,however, some colors give more interesting images, and some are just more comfortable for the user.
The color of the diodes is not visible when closed eyelids, but sliding the eyes with closed eyelids ,may appear a variety of colors. This is especially observed when using points premium white LEDs.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Nov 24, 2015 23:54

To configure the brain are equally likely, look with your eyes closed, but when the colors are different is a lot nicer and more interesting better are able, try to move the eyes, thank you

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Nov 27, 2015 13:23

How eyes does not say the colors are not added from what the internal state depends likely disadvantage is that see no color is stated when viewing the solar wind has to be guided by sound.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 27, 2015 13:35

Корвин wrote:How eyes not cool....see no color is stated when viewing the solar wind has to be guided by sound.
The colors stated in the glasses you see with open eyes but with closed eyes perceive the frequency spectrum of each color. In the Solar Wind is not claimed that listening to the disc ,you will manifest it those colors that match the area of study, which means that chakra. Color you should visualize yourself.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Nov 27, 2015 16:49

Maybe so but it turns out that I usually see those colors which are traditional and not those that Patrushev says despite the fact that I do not dispute the fact that he explains that the colors of the chakras paired at practice with shamanic drums AMBA SHAMAN hell Ville color do occur(there are no points) ,and then with glasses and even them to understand it then has another practice, I'll be with you in the office try other glasses

Юлия Рылова

Post by Юлия Рылова » Wed Jan 06, 2016 17:52

Hello!
Tell me Inner Pulse session where some gamma waves.
or they can upload?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 06, 2016 18:02

Julia Rylova
It does not happen is useless. :?
You can, of course, to write its session in free editor...

Алемпиос

Post by Алемпиос » Fri Mar 11, 2016 14:03

I want to share impressions of purchase of inner pulse. Workout 10 days and 5 days took a break. Sharply increased intuition, potency, in qigong, qi and Shen began to connect easily and deeply. The machine was bought for treatment of stuttering. So about stuttering-10 days after training had to attend two different parties with lots of people. And here and there said a much greater volume than usual, recited poems and told jokes. Stuttered much less than ever on such events. Sharply increased and the quality of self-hypnosis. In one of the forums Eugene Kosh wrote that formula suggestions must be written in the language of the subconscious. So the language machine as it became more accessible and understandable. Disadvantages: have a steady drop how parachutist in free fall or slalom on a mountain slope. Helped that's what-- the words of Andrey Patrushev the fact that this relaxation the subconscious mind reacts. Was not negative to concentrate on this as a positive, as if rejoicing and dissolving this feeling in other thoughts. Now fall is also present but already somewhere far away. Yes, interesting moments of tension from the eyes, cheeks, lips moved as if in the throat, the eyes became easy, the neck began to turn at a greater angle and eyes ago. This is the qi Gong I bad been given.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 11, 2016 14:11

Alenius
Add in the practice of basic training of the vestibular apparatus: the Sufi torsion (swing, carousel :)), a series of somersaults (not through the head through the shoulders in the recess) on the mats, followed by walking on the "one Board" - about three months forget about your stutter.

Алемпиос

Post by Алемпиос » Fri Mar 11, 2016 23:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alenius
Add in the practice of basic training of the vestibular apparatus: the Sufi torsion (swing, carousel :)), a series of somersaults (not through the head through the shoulders in the recess) on the mats, followed by walking on the "one Board" - about three months forget about your stutter.
Thanks Andrew. I will try to cope.

Максим Данилушкин

Post by Максим Данилушкин » Sun Mar 13, 2016 0:20

Very useful that I read now. Because it helps I own to reflect on a decade of experience in dental laboratory practices. :)

Алемпиос

Post by Алемпиос » Sun Mar 27, 2016 22:13

Hello forum. A bit more add about stuttering. Workout for 21 days. Relatives and friends began to notice that my speech has become better. Two days ago, were stopped by the cops. Wrote out the Protocol, so long as they subscribed I talked to them somewhere half hours. It was calm and smooth, never stuttered. There was a problem with the narration, there are still hesitation and when you rise up also to speak while difficult. And spontaneous speech and speech on the phone has improved dramatically. Andrei Patrushev wrote about the somersaults, the workshop was quite heavy. The first days drank even headache tablets. And then adapted after tumbling to douse his head in cold water. Well, in General, to relieve chronic stress Shaitan the machine was a very useful thing.

Алемпиос

Post by Алемпиос » Sat Sep 24, 2016 22:48

Hello forum. Trained 7 months. Stuttering is a blow. The remaining 5 percent! And I am 50. Methods of disposal using machines is this: light pulses should be stronger, but that it was possible to accept them. First, certainly start with a weak pulse but then have to increase the intensity. And then look for a place in the ophthalmic field, which pulse triggers. Replacement of twists and somersaults in our age has been "looking back" turn head to the right and look back, then left and look back, then rest and repeat. On enerpulse I used 5 th program relaxation.
Other effects: increased the number of new ideas. In the 8 pieces of brocade I used before only kinestetika, and now easily add visualization and auditory canal. In hypnosis a number of catchy words increased dramatically, as increased imagery words. Disadvantages: the body is not lost. Lost legs and lower body, the top is not lost. It certainly relaxes much more than before, but the unit remains. Tried meditation for the machine to lose--nausea. If you try to use the sleep, the slower feel strong, but the loss of the upper body is not. The images come, it would be possible to leave them in an easy, But K13 writes that the body needs to know what it is like to soar. In General, working there.

Флетч

Post by Флетч » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:35

Good day, my innerpulse the problems started when the volume of a Sound (distorted sound, noise, periodically mono). Case volume, not the headphones and the batteries.
His staff is very happy. Tell me, please, do you have the ability to repair these devices? And, as in the time he took you, is there any warranty on these devices?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:58

1 year warranty.
On issues post-warranty repair please write to mindmachine@bk.ru