machine works train.

гена
machine works train.

Post by гена » Fri Sep 24, 2010 22:29

:evil: after the session I was very razdrozhaet the sight and smell of my future wife. but the trouble is that I do not understand or would not understand the signal. a few years later after the divorce I learned that he was married to the meanest and ugliest of all women. and not only me but this will be a different story. :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: the machine works train.

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 25, 2010 14:24

гена wrote: :evil: after the session I was very razdrozhaet the sight and smell of my future wife. but the trouble is that I do not understand or would not understand the signal. a few years later after the divorce I learned that he was married to the meanest and ugliest of all women. and not only me but this will be a different story. :D
Here I am third time married... :oops: and I want to tell You, as a friend, do not blame everything on women... bi

гена

Post by гена » Sat Oct 09, 2010 18:51

bc you are of course sorry for my comment, but you really need a massage of the brain. bc we are talking about what mind machines working and not about what I have to put an issue on women bc I hope that after a detailed explanation you topic more understandable :wiz