Glitches

тишина

Post by тишина » Sun Nov 14, 2010 18:31

Regarding glitches. I use MM only 2 days. Alfaria 10 days before going to sleep. Today woke up at 3 am feeling of someone's presence. In the hallway was flashing toothbrush on charge, could not be determined in space and to understand where we are)) Do glitches!! There was no fear, but unpleasant, lasted a very short time, then went back to sleep.

Write your opinion on mystique what is happening. Perhaps not many would agree.. a Few points:

Recently went to a psychic, which is not of a sudden told that the apartment I have there is "portal". Asked me what it could be. I said that every day, meditate and reach a certain state of consciousness, perhaps in this case.

Had previously read SN Lazarev "Diagnostics of karma" , that he explores the field of other people and about the fact that at a certain level of development there are a variety of entities: friendly, obsessive - energy bunches of the impersonated consciousness, which somehow have to face (in the trance state, of course). Their goal is to get you to realize that fear is generated only by your own imagination, you are eternal and no one will hurt you. A kind of TEST of STRENGTH. There is a Chapter where he writes that there are men or women, causing overwhelming sexual desire and Lazarev insists, in any case not to succumb. From itself: opening the lower chakras corresponds exactly to the state of desire and Patrushev advised not to get carried away by feeling. Coincidence..

Had previously read a chronicle of Diveyevo convent about blissful (can not remember the name), which has periodically said that someone is struggling, quote: "Oh, beat okayannye". Drawing a parallel, realized the existence of the entity, certainly not us, and enlightened, even Holy people. The higher the energy level, the more problems and conflicts associated with it. You are constantly tested, thus, your spirituality is evolving even more. From Lazarev this is all happening in the trance journeys.

All this I mean that the feeling of presence of someone testify to a stage in our development. And what I described really exists, but we just haven't reached the PLAN where it will manifest. However, certain things are already there, the portal is open)) And do we want this?? Aren't we afraid to go further))??

Too mystical-esoteric get my answer)) Logic and those who are not familiar with this subject will not be appreciated. I thought it's all nonsense. But now I see too much of a coincidence. Maybe nothing so we went to psychotronics, forgetting about mysticism, which really exists and which can be encounter by not waiting. And Lazarev "Diagnostics of karma" read the ground for reflection. Waiting for Your opinions!!<

Квантум

Post by Квантум » Sat Nov 20, 2010 21:47

Malvina wrote:yeah,Yeah.Then I said,"Why come and disturb me?"Surprised nobody came.
Go to the doctors are a couple. :(
MalvinaI would you skated "arbitrary program"... :o

Квантум

Post by Квантум » Sat Nov 20, 2010 21:58

тишина wrote:Regarding glitches. I use MM only 2 days. Alfaria 10 days before going to sleep. Today woke up at 3 am feeling of someone's presence. In the hallway was flashing toothbrush on charge, could not be determined in space and to understand where we are)) Do glitches!! There was no fear, but unpleasant, lasted a very short time, then went back to sleep.

Write your opinion on mystique what is happening. Perhaps not many would agree.. a Few points:

Recently went to a psychic, which is not of a sudden told that the apartment I have there is "portal". Asked me what it could be. I said that every day, meditate and reach a certain state of consciousness, perhaps in this case.

Had previously read SN Lazarev "Diagnostics of karma" , that he explores the field of other people and about the fact that at a certain level of development there are a variety of entities: friendly, obsessive - energy bunches of the impersonated consciousness, which somehow have to face (in the trance state, of course). Their goal is to get you to realize that fear is generated only by your own imagination, you are eternal and no one will hurt you. A kind of TEST of STRENGTH. There is a Chapter where he writes that there are men or women, causing overwhelming sexual desire and Lazarev insists, in any case not to succumb. From itself: opening the lower chakras corresponds exactly to the state of desire and Patrushev advised not to get carried away by feeling. Coincidence..

Had previously read a chronicle of Diveyevo convent about blissful (can not remember the name), which has periodically said that someone is struggling, quote: "Oh, beat okayannye". Drawing a parallel, realized the existence of the entity, certainly not us, and enlightened, even Holy people. The higher the energy level, the more problems and conflicts associated with it. You are constantly tested, thus, your spirituality is evolving even more. From Lazarev this is all happening in the trance journeys.

All this I mean that the feeling of presence of someone testify to a stage in our development. And what I described really exists, but we just haven't reached the PLAN where it will manifest. However, certain things are already there, the portal is open)) And do we want this?? Aren't we afraid to go further))??

Too mystical-esoteric get my answer)) Logic and those who are not familiar with this subject will not be appreciated. I thought it's all nonsense. But now I see too much of a coincidence. Maybe nothing so we went to psychotronics, forgetting about mysticism, which really exists and which can be encounter by not waiting. And Lazarev "Diagnostics of karma" read the ground for reflection. Waiting for Your opinions!!
I wonder how you explain.. everything, but tell me, can it happen that by opening ~the portal~ you then will not be able to close it?

How do you know if friendly are those entities that "rustle start to direct" after using the device Mind Machine, or not? How do you determine that? The determining factor for you is that *they* as long as you did not hurt? Even the man is sometimes very difficult to say what he (or she) is, and with regard to entities, the so-called "subtle world", they generally know little and of course one can hardly be sure(th) and(th) for sure..

And what do you say, Mr. Patrushev? Well, that is relative to the *entity*...<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:20

MM coach rather than the originator of the "information entity". And the manifestation of the "portal" could be connected not so with his "organization" as the willingness of the User to "speak" this language. It's like in a country with an unfamiliar language interpreter attract or begin to learn their language and begin to observe events in this country more widely Around... nothing has changed, the World has remained unchanged, changed "the place of the Observer" and the subjective World is changing. I think it will be appropriate to quote from quantum physics: "...the study of the object changes the object position changes it." As for the "entities" as they look I don't know - not seen, but noticed the consequences of their presence, i.e., without knowing the shape and feel content. Contents - supplied-to-action algorithm changes may be like a simple 2x2=4, and multilevel matrix. The very notion of "essence" - something that exists (have to be), and the form of manifestation of existence can be various-caterpillar-pupa-butterfly-...

Sincerely, MAG.no

тишина

Post by тишина » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:57

Маг.нет wrote: the willingness of the User to "speak" this language.
I agree that using MM and energy we are entering a new level where is possible to notice, albeit indirectly, the presence of "other worlds".
Маг.нет wrote:without knowing the shape and feel content.
Similarly

Квантум wrote:how do you know if friendly are those entities that "rustle start to direct" after using the device Mind Machine, or not?
not directly after use, but MM reveals the ability see above. Friendly or not I don't know. And I will not argue. A feeling of presence is not enough to understand it. I can only say that I missing things from clothes that nowhere to hide could not (always the treasure at the same place). Still have not been found.

Квантум

Post by Квантум » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:56

Маг.нет wrote:MM coach rather than the originator of the "information entity". And the manifestation of the "portal" could be connected not so with his "organization" as the willingness of the User to "speak" this language. It's like in a country with an unfamiliar language interpreter attract or begin to learn their language and begin to observe events in this country more widely Around... nothing has changed, the World has remained unchanged, changed "the place of the Observer" and the subjective World is changing. I think it will be appropriate to quote from quantum physics: "...the study of the object changes the object position changes it." As for the "entities" as they look I don't know - not seen, but noticed the consequences of their presence, i.e., without knowing the shape and feel content. Contents - supplied-to-action algorithm changes may be like a simple 2x2=4, and multilevel matrix. The very notion of "essence" - something that exists (have to be), and the form of manifestation of existence can be various-caterpillar-pupa-butterfly-...
Hey and who said that this Machine can "produce" essence?? :shock: In the micro and macro context, the word "produce" certainly carries a different meaning, unless of course we are not talking about the hallucinations generated by the human psyche under the influence of this device.. :roll:

However, the idea that you wanted to convey is clear in General.. by the way the Film was even on this topic. There is also one American scientist has invented a machine, which would be revealed to man all that is invisible to man in his normal state.. and then people started to see a variety of entities, all of which were unfriendly to the person who they apparently realized and began to see them.. but then Hollywood and need Hollywood to make a movie so that it was terrible, posovietinio, but in reality all of course could be wrong, not exactly, but how so???

You give an example of immigration to another country and learning the language of the aborigines of this country, but I want to draw your attention that in other countries, for example, I observed that the local rockers at the bar very unfriendly attitude to one immigrant from the former Soviet Union, which was a biker bandana on his head.. i.e. as if they meant that this is our world, our culture, i.e. is not yours and therefore it is not necessary for us to dress up... Though of course a better knowledge of the local language is always appreciated, but the degree of friendliness varies, depending on, with whom to communicate.

As you rightly pointed out, these entities can be anything, meaning a variety of forms.. but you personally know it's the diversity? Ie could you in more detail to describe them than just "algorithm powered to action" as you could, for example, the representative of the other worlds to tell you that on our planet there are 3 races: evropioidnaya, Mongoloid and Negroid, and each of these races is divided into nationalities, has different religion, etc etc.. I do it again, to the fact that you realize that even the ORIGINAL friendly people, creatures, entities can suddenly cease to be provisional, depending on the incorrectness of certain of your actions.. I'm not talking about those who rassmatrivaet you as a victim, the object of attack or object of exploitation for certain of their needs... Or if easier - Not knowing Ford, do not go in the water! Did you know? :wink:<
Last edited by Квантум on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:49, edited 2 times in total.

Квантум

Post by Квантум » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:11

тишина wrote:not immediately after using, but MM reveals the ability see above. Friendly or not I don't know. And I will not argue. A feeling of presence is not enough to understand it. I can only say that I missing things from clothes that nowhere to hide could not (always the treasure at the same place). Still have not been found.
Mademoiselle Silence, I don't know how you "big goof" or not, but if you are a very considerate woman, such alarming.. :shock: :) There really is no good that these entities turns out to be even vile and thieves... 8) Try to contact law enforcement regarding missing items, while noting who it is you suspect.. bc :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Nov 22, 2010 13:14

Квантум wrote:Or if easier - Not knowing Ford, do not go in the water! Did you know?
Not even trying to measure this broad... I don't need it.
In the example of understanding the language of another country meant a bit different - the extension of the zone of attention, which does not affect the interaction, the friendliness of the local population and their attitude to foreigners. That applies to aliens.
I will mention again, the appearance of "entities" (form) I do not know, but can observe the effects of (changes in) the General direction of the trends.
Квантум wrote:INITIALLY, the friendly people, creatures, entities can suddenly cease to be provisional, depending on the incorrectness of certain of your actions..
This means the complexity of algorithm changes.

Sincerely, MAG.no