Use the MM more than 1 year(share the results)

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Oct 12, 2010 22:30

MAG.no
There was a view that if she will teach to enter the "as of" then why continue to use the skill the farther we have to evolve on their own...(without crutches)
And once again I draw your attention that am interested in is the active use MM after a year and "desire" so it probably uses every...
PS.
MAG.no I understand the questions in your post do not require my answer?:roll:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 12, 2010 22:58

Alpha (times interesting alpha) is the frequency range of 8-13 Hz and in this range many different effective States, while all of the entrance you will find... with Regards to crutches, and crutches, but only at the initial stage, then just "extension" of perception (exercise), a smooth transition from the initial state to the desired effective condition (this is a tool), and the development of skill and so coming on their own, according to obtained experience (feedback feedback). Without this experience it is difficult to develop the skill.
Sometimes the "desire" I have in a different way, can be every day and 2 times a day, maybe a week at times even time does not happen... Use as a simulator and as a tool.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Oct 12, 2010 23:22

Новик wrote:
And alcohol natural?
In social terms rather YES than no :(.....
But MM rather NO than Yes :)
friends that is,until you have on the table is a brandy-they're not really friends.why be like many nanosim yogis,who,unable to get on one training,weight wrong ethnocracy't get dad to eat a hamburger,and adhere to all with his "om".of course,in the Smoking room for a cigarette,there are many interlocutors...yet lit their cigarette.but,outside of the Smoking room also has a life :( .and then you have,on the one hand,there is a desire somewhere to develop there,and on the other ,"to be like everyone else"? will not....

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Oct 12, 2010 23:23

still,in any practice,will have to,somehow,use the "crutches".so not to get a complex....
use 4 MM,from the negative effects may indicate my inability to be nervous for days over minor domestic issues,and that makes me unbearable in the eyes of the family.and all the rest--very good.the main thing for me is the ability to enter into a guaranteed stated ,explosives of a particular session state.

Новик

Post by Новик » Wed Oct 13, 2010 0:08

the Owner
and then you have,on the one hand,there is a desire somewhere to develop there,and on the other ,"to be like everyone else"? will not....
I didn't say no where, where did you get? but to be like "the freaks" variety(which is where what you saw or understood) the desire not to have me interested in the practice and the real benefit of all that I practice....
so,you can not get a complex....
No one and not complex....
use MM for 4 years
Iiii got? PTS just become calm?
Maybe that is practiced in parallel?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 13, 2010 13:43

Novik
I'm sorry that fit.
With experience comes the understanding that this is a very important skill, by the way, the key to the rest of the States. Unless You have peace and harmony in the mind of any dreaming practices do not need :)

Мистраль

Post by Мистраль » Wed Oct 13, 2010 20:32

Lord! As said Ostap Bender don't make MM cult!Maybe it somewhat helps ,but not particularly strong. There was an American actor Patrick Swayze,fan MM.Worked with the instrument for many years.So what?As an actor, strong middle(not Robert De Niro and not Dustin Hoffman).And died also from cancer of the pancreas.That is health MM he did not add.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:59

and that somewhere in the instructions to MM ,it says that it cures cancer or gives immortality(Oh, and I would not want that)? or somewhere the claimed increase in an acting capacity?no.I know of cases where the recognized saints were dying of cancer.why?will neskazhu,but then again, atheists rodnoverie run across,insults ponapishut....

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:10

Новик wrote:the Owner
the desire not to have me interested in the practice and the real benefit of all that I practice....
so,you can not get a complex....
No one and not complex....
use MM for 4 years
Maybe that is practiced in parallel?
you wrote that alcohol is more social than MM.that is,you have mastered the MM how to prevent alcohol and not become alcoholic,because the money for a MM sorry :ay
I'm usually a very calm man.I have a job,psychotics and neurotics on it do not survive.let's just say,with MM I've improved and improve the accumulated years of "something-there-practicing" the skills of relaxation,meditation(most meditators never meditated at all),active wakefulness.for example,if,in order to get into a meditative state,I had to drive all out and spend 2 hours on "login"(knees not rubber),but now I "sat-and-gone" guaranteed.MM helps to control food processing and social behavior. when reality inevitably prevails(in shutter until I can't walk away),I can adjust the rhythms of his own brain.all of this has brought my life to another level,practically without any cash outlay and bizarre ancient practices.I think that's a lot for 8000ры :wiz

Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:05

the Owner
you wrote that alcohol is more social than MM.that is,you have mastered the MM how to prevent alcohol and not become alcoholic,because the money for a MM sorry
Yes kudazh you are umazaklyucheniya take :roll:
Disassembly on the shelves(for you):
1) I Have MM and have more than a year
2) I don't drink(at all)more than half a year, let's just say I wonder what it's like to do without alcohol(interesting thoughts on all this)....
About the sociality of alcohol let me explain(although something tells me each other do not understand):
When I say it is social I mean that he is social for the society which we have now(but not in General and in principle)
Ie almost any used or uses now(why go far Mr Patrushev uses like as though and is the author of the drives for self-development)
Why is MM in my opinion probably not social so this is from personal experience who showed MM all were skeptical and not understanding!
So here and now we have exactly what alcohol social(I'm talking that's fine but that's it)

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:37

I'm with you,of course,agree.but I have a question:why,if you decided to use MM,it is necessary to show,to give, to feel, to try to "society"?you are unsure and looking for approval?
:cry:

Новик

Post by Новик » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:04

the Owner
you are unsure and looking for approval?
Hmmm... again not ... it was in the beginning due to the fact that MM I was impressed with PTS(there was a feeling of euphoria and a desire to share it with others) and when friends(relatives) told ti PA here sleep problems or is there depos I was told willingly about MM....
Always faced with lack of understanding...
Now smarter and molchalivoe 8)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:57

Novik
When my friends or family ask, Dim, what do you do? - now I prefer just to say that sell CDs :? and at first, explained in detail what the questioner was driving the roof.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Oct 16, 2010 13:51

well,I sometimes at work I use MM.Luma is in session, "lunch","NAP",well,something like that.when people see me in the chair with goggles and headphones,you can ask like:"it's a player with three-Dae,right?".I answer "Yes" :lol:
and at home at all,no bother.

Новик

Post by Новик » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:24

Dimas
This is, to some extent makes me(and I think other owners of MM my age this notice) marginal... :)
I.e. I stand out always a positive attitude in the team but as I "relax" or who do not know(even though everyone knows that don't drink or smoke)
PS.
By the way I work is also not very simple...(I work as a logistics Manager is always in tension the customs issue, the distribution of the product all things....)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:22

Novik
Well, if this work, then MM is the most for You and marginalized You yourself are doing. To change the situation, you need to change her attitude :)

Новик

Post by Новик » Mon Oct 18, 2010 13:17

Dimas
to change the situation, you need to change her attitude
Well, I think we both know that it sounds that simple but difficult to execute :wink:
If everything was so simple then drives Patrushev would not be needed and MM....

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 18, 2010 13:25

Novik
In this particular case, I changed it's very simple, I think the business is...to change the circle of communication and work :wink: :)

Новик

Post by Новик » Mon Oct 18, 2010 13:56

Dimas
to change the circle of communication
In I the same way by the way, with the emergence of new "Hobbies" changing social circle(slow)+now change the place of residence so we'll see how it will go further... :roll:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 18, 2010 14:03

Novik
So ... why so difficult then? :?

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Oct 26, 2010 21:40

Dimas
so ... why so difficult then?
Eh will see how it goes but damn this is hard and a little scary... 8)

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:23

why "terrible"?you are ,after all,use other instruments presented for sale on this website,isn't it? :( why effects from MM you so afraid of? :cry:

Новик

Post by Новик » Tue Oct 26, 2010 22:43

Drunk sign language Interpreter
Yeah I use other device....
Kada I said it's a little scary, I mean moving to another city where there are no friends and relatives ie frightens me a complete change of scenery :roll: and not effects from MM....

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 16, 2010 15:18

A very interesting result I got yesterday evening alpha session A. Patrushev (do not remember exactly what, 28 minutes). The state of body asleep, mind awake, hear's snoring noise (on the back), at some point in time went very detailed memories from his youth and childhood, then like a click in my head, a very strong warmth in the "body" and the darkness...peace, peace, at some instant it seemed to me that I understood everything in life, and how the laws and relationships...Very cool feeling, let two :)

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:57

typically,sessions d01,d02,r04 (InnerPulse)cause I have so longed for,for adherents of qigong,the activation status points "babbling Brooks" and Lao-Gong.and I,with might and main,this intensification of use(although qigong is not engaged).no wonder.lumanovski resonance activates many processes,including the trivial increase the production of growth hormones.