Use the MM more than 1 year(share the results)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Nov 17, 2010 13:45

Drunk sign language Interpreter
Yes, and the more you do, the more interesting. You session Patrushev didn't pump yourself? recommend.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sun Nov 21, 2010 0:44

Dimas wrote:Drunk sign language Interpreter
Yes, and the more you do, the more interesting. You session Patrushev didn't pump yourself? recommend.
I'd love to upload ,but I--long term Linux user and programs for download,for Linux,for Innerpulse no.
actually,I agree with you,the cumulative effect of the MM,if there is any system you use MM,the effects of the practice begin to accumulate.here I am,already a year do not look like dreams.rather,I have these dreams,the first time I wrote them down,then become money for notebooks not to miss :cry: .but any I can dream,can't I say the OS or not.just if things in dreams like it,then "look" next bi if you don't like--interfering in the plot :wiz

MMX2

Post by MMX2 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:12

Гайдзин wrote:I bought an MM a year ago. First with the romanticism involved. Quit drinking, because the alcohol and MM are not compatible, you can die, in my opinion. Became a little calmer, and intuition was better, probably from daily meditation. The sport resumed, that a healthy spirit is a healthy body. The sessions are constantly bombarded, from chronic fatigue.

Then he left me. This all seemed unnatural, all these MM, points, frequency. Exalted users on the Russian and global forums, strained, although it was not clear what comes first: the exaltation or MM. Plus, I have been reading about different astral fauna, seem beginning. So, we decided, well, what for all this help. Not ready.

Now happy to drink a little wine. Trying to "evolve" on their own. Life has become better. Sometimes I use a sleepy sessions to go to sleep.
You are right, IMHO.

And go crazy you can. Judging by the viewed the forum thread, many of these happy and engaged. Lads, you advance a place in the mental hospital look, suggest. Especially those who sit with them for 5 hours a day. MM is a simulator. What you will be if you are 5 hours a day to run on the treadmill at a speed of 20 kmh? Properly, a heart attack at best.

It is clear that when people around you speak and show a complete shit, I want to believe in some magic piece of metal. But this is a myth - the same as if you have no will power, it is only a mind-machine will teach you to smoke. I saw somewhere else the branch "withdrawal sexual addiction with the help of mindmachine" is a General hospital.

Therefore I propose to leave a mind machine for those who feel their researchers. But mind-light, in my opinion, a cool toy. However, purely from the point of view of electrical safety poorly done - lots of adapters, adapters and the lamp no switch. However, while we have a knife and duct tape, we did not win :)

cibercop

Re: Using MM over 1 year(share the results)

Post by cibercop » Fri Jan 13, 2012 17:31

Use MM Nova Pro 100 - for three years..., respectively, the battery is already exhausted and can't keep up , tried to remove it from the case at all, just the power supply include... have some glitches when you turn on... it turns on, then turns on. Put the battery back in - while normally included with connected to a wall outlet power supply. Maybe someone had a similar ? Is it possible somewhere to find the same new battery ?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jan 13, 2012 17:47

cibercop wrote:Use MM Nova Pro 100 - for three years..., respectively, the battery is already exhausted and can't keep up , tried to remove it from the case at all, just the power supply include... have some glitches when you turn on... it turns on, then turns on. Put the battery back in - while normally included with connected to a wall outlet power supply. Maybe someone had a similar ? Is it possible somewhere to find the same new battery ?
Can be purchased in the office ,the price of 500 rubles.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Fri Jan 13, 2012 18:18

MM since 2009, the battery is two times thinner, but still OK, the power supply died, I had to change. By the way I have six months ago, there were glitches with the battery, do not plowed, it was found that the block ...Changed the power supply. if the battery charge a little longer than the instructions longer works. Instructions not MM to be operated with the included power supply if I'm not mistaken.

Димитрий

Re:

Post by Димитрий » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:55

Новик wrote:Dimas
Damn you.... so it is impossible :(
I sincerely wonder why actively use MM more than 1 year?
The purpose which can be?
IMHO for the year MM may learn to enter the alpha(damn I don't like to say) and then what?
Not the alpha one man alive az
Use MM since 2007. Like zhiff. :roll:
After he started to use MM and discs of Andrey Patrushev (and subsequent events I associate with them) went head to yoga... I don't know why... wedge caught :ap
Now system(timesheets) use as such, no. MM did the trick. But still use. Especially when disturbed sleep, and tune to the required status can not for some reason...
And the task because it is simple, as said on the forum - with MM you can(or rather need) to learn to work with the States... that's all... and then himself... but as first.
MM is one of the tools! It is not the Holy Grail, not an artifact of the sixth heroes...
something like that az

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:34

cibercop wrote:is it Possible somewhere to find the same new battery ?
In any battery store (bring the old - You will pick up). I have 10 years of bent, I at first just took (no problems), but then we had to go out in the field, and I bought for 200 rubles - too soon 10-year go... :?

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Wed Feb 22, 2017 15:02

Use MM Interpolis 2010 glasses colortrack, I'm happy :) not all of course of the session I liked, but most loaded in the machine I'm satisfied. Sell it on Craigslist is not going to. By the way in January, I saw only five proposals for the sale of b MM.from. and all from different cities of Russian Federation including four proposals were on the Nova Pro 100. I believe that this is a remarkable result, people brahlo house will not keep, and therefore the MM lives up to the expectations people had placed on it when buying it :D .
Of the disadvantages... points of colortrac somehow dry eyes :( used all modes. But artificial tears from the pharmacy perfectly solves this problem.

Алемпиос

Post by Алемпиос » Fri May 05, 2017 23:20

Friends, thanks to the machine iner puls, during the year dealt a devastating blow to the stuttering. I will be 53 years old and all my life I stuttered. At the moment, there are 3 percent. Helped to realize the deep levels of speech is a machine. I'm not going to write about relaxation--I worked with r05 I have only after 7 months body began to disappear. I want to write about a rendering program c3. After two weeks, after its use I saw through these sipski and explosions in my head as if in the background, a pond with a Heron. The brightness and clarity of the pond were comparable to the outbreaks and the color pattern in her eyes. Glasses I standard. Giperrealisticheskie or through through flash. What is the result? It helped to realize and to see that the spasm is present not only on the exhale but on the inhale. 16 channels visuddhi directed upwards when you exhale and down when you inhale. And that the spasm starts in my throat, not chest and stomach. And therapy of the disease has been reduced to a holding of breath and exhalation from the stomach to the throat.
Other times---out of his trance after the cars for me was the problem. Nausea, lethargy and slowness of movement, heaviness, as if the body weighs several orders of magnitude more. Helped drives Andrei Patrushev "Healing," immediately after the machine was listening for 15-20 minutes and everything passed. Negative aspects---when I realized field of the problem from the inside, began to gain brightness. And at some point reached the maximum brightness, trying to relax the spasm, as if to take a flash. The understanding has been that the eyes also stutter. In General is relaxation of the eye(when the pulse is minimal), got cramps eyes in the rhythm of the machine. That is, the maximum brightness I brought it on yourself (well, realized) seizures. Starred--they're just removing points. Conclusion-brightness points as wrote Andrei Patrushev should be minimal.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 07, 2017 16:00

Наталиа wrote:I bought the Nova Pro 100 and the Navigator is just over a year ago, each car is good in its own way. On the Nova Pro 100 like it was session passed, and the Navigator drives like Andrei Patrushev to listen to, although there are also session pass, when the Nova Pro 100 "over", and the course is still ongoing (as you know, inside the course on 15 or 21 day session is better not to repeat or not to go more than 3 because of the addictive).
I bought the Nova Pro 100 and the Navigator is just over a year ago, each car is good in its own way.
"Vodka without beer - money for a wind". :)
On the Nova Pro 100 like it was session passed, and the Navigator drives like Andrei Patrushev to listen to, although there are also session pass, when the Nova Pro 100 "end"
Curiouser and curiouser... :roll:
as I understand, inside the course on 15 or 21 day session is better not to repeat or not to go more than 3 because of the addictive
Not a big deal. Can one and the same twist, but would not be bored - habituation (adaptation - loss of efficiency) will not. Partial adaptation (without further re-adapt ourselves) comes in two weeks, and full - three.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/guide/

Наталиа

Post by Наталиа » Thu Nov 16, 2017 16:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Curiouser and curiouser... :roll:
Hello, Andrey!
But I found that Your advice that has guided, alternating session that the course was not more than 3 times of auditions.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:During the training session better than all of one type alternate (well, at least not more than 3 days with one to deal with).
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5654
I was a little hurt that I shared let silly, but quite sincere thoughts about your experience, and You laughed me.
Although I'm not she took from the ceiling the idea is not to do one session more than 3 times per course.
But then I didn't remember where I got the Board diversity, and today happened to see, looking for information on the forum on a completely different topic.
Of course, no one "did not notice the loss fighter" and never will be known here, but some justice needs to take place.
Although I understand that she is guilty :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 19:09

Наталиа wrote:alternating session that the course was not more than 3 times of the auditions
Hello, Natalia.

I'm sorry, that is wedged into the conversation, but about three times and addictive I wrote, not Andrew. And in the context of the workshop, which meant not getting used to session at all, and the exclusion of habituation to one type of signal - the more varied listening during class for the my program files, the less likely that the brain is associating the resource condition caused by the same alpha session, with a specific set of sounds. For disks Patrushev is the opposite well - they will be better to work with long-term use, therefore they need to listen courses - 1 disc 21 day no breaks (and shifts) file. The drives should not interfere with other disks and sessions.

And 15 days is also from the workshop number (the minimum period for which you can get a satisfactory result and fix it), Andrew recommends that only courses with a duration of 21 days on every single disk.

We have different programs and different goals that one should achieve as a result of their passing. Andrew is working on a specific result (depending on the disc, which listening to this man) in my program are only the basic principles of working with the device - their goal is to give a basis to understand the basic principles, felt the impact and could continue to operate independently at its discretion.

So Andrew and reacted so You attribute my words to him that under his program is absolutely not suitable.

Наталиа

Post by Наталиа » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:13

к-13 wrote:about three times and addictive I wrote, not Andrew
Thanks, Roman, for clarification)
Yes, I, too, always carefully read and read, so that means You took this setup.
Now I understand why Andrey Makarevich casual says about 3 days and in my case wonders why they are mentioned, even gave me a link to the topic where you say that during the day is recommended no more than 3 sessions to go - like I "hear the bell, but do not know where he is" and the number 3 has been extended to more...
WELL, I begin to wonder if I adequately perceive the information, can really imagine, since you can't reference the source of information.
Now everything fell into place)