MM and hypertension

Агент Смит
MM and hypertension

Post by Агент Смит » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:19

Came across in a network on this: http://www.relax-nt.com/
Of course, to discuss it is not necessary in this section, but the issue is not on the device, and such possibilities of MM (if all stated on the above website - not shit).
So, the question :) "Is there a session for InnerPulse MM in General, and in particular, reducing/regulating blood pressure?" I understand that any relaxation in the use of MM reduces the HELL, but this would be a side effect of which is to be, or not, and I would like to get a "Electrocable" :)
R session, I tried on the background of high blood pressure (from 140/100 to 160/110), but the special effects are not felt - you could just lie down. Maybe something special you can compose for such cases or is it impossible?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 26, 2010 17:27

Agent Smith
Thanks for the link! - I fell out laughing when I watched their video presentation. It turns out, the device restores the human photosynthesis! :lol: Unfortunately, the chlorophyll they don't sell (probably think that every tree should have its own...) :?
Send a link to M. Zadornov - there is still a lot of gems. :wink:
In fact, with the regular use of "r" sessions, usually, the pressure is normalized. This also contribute to the blue and green glasses. Session for first aid is my Remedy and Healing.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Mar 26, 2010 18:02

Reviews touches.
Some good buyers.Ehh... we have these )))

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Sat Mar 27, 2010 0:04

Andrei Patrushev
I fucked the phrase "the latest nano-development", that is "very little development", ie don't work, but something happened. :) However, it was just an excuse to throw a fishing rod about the actual subject :oops:
On a regular r session, alas, time does not work - trying to pass the Massage of the brain with Guide (morning/evening, of course, with breaks for a day or two), and throw a pity.
But about Healing, something I protupil, I confess :oops: It will be necessary to included in the course.
By the way, these "Indigo", blue-red, but they dominated the red color, if you make brighter, and that elevated blood pressure is not ice, ie, the need to reduce the brightness?
And another question: Remedy - what number is the session? I have a manual conversion and something can't find the equivalent name from the Russian list.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 27, 2010 15:15

Агент Смит wrote:And that's about Healing something I protupil, I confess it will be Necessary to included in the course.
By the way, these "Indigo", blue-red, but they dominated the red color, if you make brighter, and that elevated blood pressure is not ice, ie, the need to reduce the brightness?
And another question: Remedy - what number is the session? I have a manual conversion and something can't find the equivalent name from the Russian list.
Yeah, the brightness should be set from a minimum of until you begin to clearly distinguish the flickering.
REMEDY is Р04 for Novapro and Innerpulse her best matches session r02.

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Sat Mar 27, 2010 17:35

Andrei Patrushev
Thank you, I did. And discovered the Healing session in a new capacity! :ay It was used as a "tablet from cockroaches" (in my head, of course :wink: ) and very successfully, and today, just happened a situation that led to a jump in the HELL :evil: I grab MM and "space" - through 16 minutes is all almost OK :D
THANKS again for Your work!!! az

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Mon May 23, 2011 21:43

Andrei Patrushev

Hello, Andrey! There was a reason to revive the topic: I came across an article "Effect of audiovisual stimulation in the treatment of hypertension" (lying on the forum at http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1410) and thought, why not do a session on a sub-Delta frequencies (0.5 - 1 Hz) as described in this article? Personally, I probably won't pull it because there it would be nice to know the mechanism of action on physiology, not just a squiggle in the editor to set. But if You at least suggested the main parameters (frequency, duration, etc.) then we can experiment. Of course, it would be best to get ready session :oops:
Unable to justify its nerve the fact that my MM was interested in a friend high blood pressure, I told him about relaxation told, but the experiments on it to put did not wish, it would be better the opinion of a professional to hear.

Аларик

Re: MM and hypertension

Post by Аларик » Tue Sep 20, 2011 17:09

Sorry, once the topic has withered :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 20, 2011 21:49

Yes, che, I missed the question... :oops:
Agent Smith
This session from the "sleep" - all sessions "S" I have repeatedly wrote that they sleep for a little help, but provide other good effects: under pressure, fibromyalgia, PMS, migraines.

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Tue Sep 20, 2011 22:02

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Is a session from the "sleep" - all sessions "S" I have repeatedly wrote that they sleep for a little help, but provide other good effects: under pressure, fibromyalgia, PMS, migraines.
Thank you, with love. I like the series "sleep" very little used, because sleeping is no problem, except lack of time on it :wink: But it should be noted that, if necessary, to go to sleep earlier than usual (then to get up very early, for example) works on me quite effectively, though not as often it did - several times.