Nova Pro 100. Has anybody used professionally?

НаталиН
Nova Pro 100. Has anybody used professionally?

Post by НаталиН » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:49

Good day! I really want to talk with someone who uses the machine in work with clients. I hope there are :)

НаталиН

Post by НаталиН » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:33

I used two variants. 1. To relieve stress client against the usual psychotherapy, then plus said purpose under the machine. She loved it. Shot even quite a lot of stress, tears-depressable. The result of the clarification in the order and manner of action; calm, more even emotional state; the visual images are vivid and unusual manifested. Most of all she was impressed by the alpha session, and problem solving.
2. Tried with the client to learn a foreign language. Used recommendations for the sessions of the forum. Shared experiences: fell asleep as usual, did not feel fatigue and headache; the words easier to lay down in memory. Unfortunately, the course is not finished, so only first impressions.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: Nova Pro 100. Has anybody used professionally?

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Sep 26, 2014 21:36

Security forces Komi relax with the help of mind machines.
http://komikz.ru/news/society/?id=13855

Now, almost all the FCS-NY purchased the Nova Pro 100.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Nov 26, 2014 15:24

http://www.newsru.com/russia/26nov2014/mind.html

Moscow police will receive training for the brain.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 20:32

In late 2009 he worked in the duty of the local police Department, closely communicated in the local network on the internal forum, including with colleagues in the education (psychologists), where they learned that the hospital in the police Department of the Krasnodar territory somewhere else in 2007, was allocated a full 4 Nova Pro 100 with the inventory number, but they never involved lay in the safe at the head of the Department - to use them no one has. Even when I offered to explain how to use the device in specific situations without long theoretical calculations, wrote this girl the therapist said that personally she doesn't need, because "if it breaks, I'll have to buy a new one".
Our bureaucrats may well and these are also exactly safe to assume that in the case of a reviewer to present the expensive appliances safe and sound...