weight loss

анна23
weight loss

Post by анна23 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:31

Hello! I have a question to Andrey Patrushev. Are there any special session, working on weight loss? If not, what frequencies can you create it?

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Mon Mar 01, 2010 0:54

I don't Patrushev, I "brother in misfortune".

I'm very much engaged in the analysis of all the diets, tried some, dropped the weight by 20 pounds, but then it gained.

This site has 2 articles
Why diets don't work and
"Technology for reduced weight with the help of mind machines "

Collection of affirmations for rainbow-arc, they can be used for MM: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2530 (but I have them corrected based on the experience)

In the article "Technology for reduced weight with the help of mind machines" (Bravo! for the article) requires more detailed study and occupation with themselves, such as sections:

Analyzeindicates that the alpha state you want to explore your body, accurate advice and feedback on this item, so I remembered the technique of research your body Silva (Silva Method) where mentally go inside the human body;

Release emotions and desireshere alluding to Sedona. On ohzone there is an article of Andrey Patrushev, Cuba - book, and on this forum affirmations for a Rainbow-arc, developed by Andrei Patrushev. It is noteworthy that Sedonas can expel a bunch of diseases, not only "overweight";

Swipe rescriptingis treated the same for Sedona method, learn to fish and catch the emotion in the situations described (I could be wrong, correct);

Visualization and self-hypnosis, Yes :) have become slim inside, in the shower, how to program the subconscious mind and find the right affirmatsii and affirmatsii described in the articles on this site:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/affirmations.htm
http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/afformations.htm ;

Creating anchorsif that's not clear, you can read Silva, where anchoring is well described, and even better to see the video course Silva Badger. Method three fingers is produced throughout the course in order to be in a trance, closing 3 fingers :) ;

However, started my trade was left without attention, although the problem of excess weight is very relevant, not effective diets is obvious and the psychological dependence on excess weight clear. MM (or any way of entering the trance condition), methods of Sedona definitely solve our problem.

Associates was not, probably everything thin people :)
Now I deliberately threw all the diets, gave the body the will gave to come back, now ready for new researches and attempts.

Anna, if You are interested in this topic, join us! we will share the results here. I think if we have each other we will cheer, we will succeed, we shall find a sufficient number of people here and get his methods and recommendations :)<

ОдинокийВолк

Post by ОдинокийВолк » Mon Jun 28, 2010 14:44

Interesting topic !
I wonder is she still alive ?
I will join with pleasure !

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Thu Jul 08, 2010 14:01

alive :)

Анечка

Post by Анечка » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:02

Hello! lost 20kg without dieting. channel healthy TV(AKADO) is the transmission - you are what you eat.we do a lot of pushes in themselves food,because there is no fiber and micronutrients.A vegetarian for many years. fatty was because it was not possible to prepare myself. switched to raw foods,germinated wheat(stopped hurting at all),tightened skin and look 15 years younger.Good luck to everyone! :D Anya

Анечка

Post by Анечка » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:05

what is lacking or too much in the Center for biotic medicine.analysis doing hair,a very effective method.Vitamins to drink it is useless!

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Thu Jan 27, 2011 15:18

To help those suffering from excess weight - check the amount of your fluid.

As one of the functions of adipose tissue "participation in water exchange (during fasting, heavy physical work, heavy sweating increases the consumption of fats to form water; and on the contrary — the water restriction leads to a decrease in groovetune)".

It certainly does not mean that you should starve lust, bringing to an extreme degree of dehydration can inflict a very significant harm. However - watch for them - you learn a lot about yourself.

And, if you still cut a little daily ration of drinking water, trying to bring it to the level of what it needs to be actually - will quickly realize that the "eat everything" - a bit stressful, as the thirst "drink" is growing with unstoppable force.

PS the Fireman per shift drinks about 11 gallons of water, however much he loses in sweat. So if you consume liquid buckets will be able to load accordingly. :)

P. P. S. And by the way... often smile to myself, seeing myself in the mirror. With a bad mood - from the excessive weight doesn't get rid of. :)

Грегориан

Post by Грегориан » Thu Jan 27, 2011 20:44

I would suggest once again turn to the theme of water and participation in metabolic processes. Water speeds up metabolism .dulls hunger in reasonable aisles.what's important .when you just want to snack during the day.

Therefore, the deficiency leads to the same obesity.
I'm talking about water and only water (no gas) ..and not tea .coffee and even juice.

And to drink water in excess is not going . Because not everyone is drinking the recommended 2-3 liters of water.

And if you notice .women altogether eschew water
.In relation to drinks .tea .coffee and other things - this is true ..but not in the attitude of plain water (within reason)

And in relation to mood .totally agree ..we ourselves build.

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:50

Грегориан wrote:...And only drink water in excess is not going . Because not everyone is drinking the recommended 2-3 liters of water...
All the way, under the condition of normal metabolism and the absence of undue weight.
A little distracted in memories: knew a man whose weight was about 180, maybe more... the Weight was clearly too much... So that's what I noticed with this guy sweat was pouring hail, even in winter (no joke to carry a hundredweight), and only in the summer and say nothing. So, this man in one gulp drank about a liter of water, which would be "slightly watered-down language". Meanwhile, the water in his body was rife.

There is the same situation as camel hump. For a number of reasons the body is trying to save the stock and then not metabolized remains in use.

Before a person with excess weight is 2 tasks:
1) getting rid of extra weight
2) to Maintain a healthy weight.

Therefore, the first phase will have a little less there, and perhaps there are not that accustomed to. By the way, try to ease up on the sugar, juices(!), cakes.
Meanwhile - you should not starve: mentally (or actually) fold in one plate that you usually eat per day. Now, eat is not for sitting 1-3, and 5-7. Actually turn the day into a solid snack. If the end of the day something on that plate will be well, but if everyone ate no additives.
Every morning you will need to weigh in and see how the weight, within a few days. If the weight is unchanged - fold of this dish about a quarter of edible food. And proceed under the planned scheme: 5-7 meals.
Thus you have the chance to deceive your body that he hadn't actively tried to make stock.
Much the same is true with the fluid.
If you attend a different kind of fitness - learn your weight before and after exercise. If during the workout you lost about 2 liters of liquid (sweat) - congratulations! Now try to drink 2 liters of water, as you normally would, and 1-1,5 liters.

Try to move more - not necessarily to run (if your weight over 80 kg - running is generally not recommended - there is a risk of damaging the joints). Do Hiking.
Day hour walk at a quick pace - your faithful assistant.

In fact, here are a few of my recommendations. But, again act for well-being and health.
Oh, by the way... with the arrival of spring, the body begins to reorganize internally to "summer mode" - in this case, it will be on hand.
And yet... in the heat of summer, "experiments" with the water diet is better not to. Considering the anomalous temperature was last summer. Only try that if the weight does not increase.

PS Sometimes there can be fluctuations in weight +/- a couple of kg - do not panic, this is quite acceptable. Main, that it was a one-time bursts and not a constant growth.

P. P. S. Well, actually here. Listen them carefully to your body and over time you will develop the right strategy. :)<

иван_IV

Re: weight loss

Post by иван_IV » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:55

In several practical experiments have come to the conclusion that the recommended intake of 1.5-2.5 liters a day (especially when you decided to lose weight) should be mandatory.
That water. Not tea, coffee, juice, etc.
But, there are a few points:
1) saved all the excess quickly goes into the fatty tissue, along with a lion's dose of fluid consumption.
2) if you eat all kinds of substitutes with high content of preservatives, dyes, etc. - the body in the first place, all that will not be able to withdraw from the body - just send in the fat depot, all well diluted with plenty of water (to reduce concentration).
3) if you had the meal with alcohol, the more alcohol consumed, the more you want to drink water. Because even though alcohol contributes to some fluid loss, but primarily shrinks the brain, thereby decreases its volume (which is one of the causes of headaches in the morning). You should not just forget about the mountain of dead cells that the body will have to dispose of... But, before that happens - the body, again, first produce a decrease in the concentration of all this shit due to you drink your water.

So, whether you like it or not, but go on a diet will have.
The main points of which are not new: don't overeat, drink enough water (the purer the water the better) and actively move.
Will EAT want... there's no getting around it. Who has quit Smoking knows how it can be especially at first (because not everyone is easily able to go in the plot).
But if you need to quit Smoking immediately, then completely abandon the food is not great (will make it worse. Complete food refusal applies a completely different reason - not as a means to get rid of excess weight).
And, you shouldn't do stuff ismila a whole week and one day "pamper" yourself a favorite dish. Do you like meatballs - eat them almost every day. But don't let it be your daily KULTIMA, and modest dining chop. So to say that the taste was not forgotten. I love chocolate - don't let it be a tile or a bar, and a modest piece. Again, if the taste is not forgotten. But when your favorite dish is available to you every day, eventually you will notice that in principle a few days, can do without it - without suffering and without clogging the head by anxious expectation of the "happy day". :)<

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Feb 15, 2014 19:13

I personally no diet do not comply. Eat all you like. Cutlet,fat,and everything else. Especially overweight do not suffer. As I conduct an active way of life at work.Drink coffee often-and that of beta waves, in principle, healthy day. Sports. Muscles create a muscular frame and hold shape. Diet garbage. Only one suffering and lethargy. And if there are some salads,not enough money. So move more and lose weight.The activity also depends on wages,if the salary is small, throw it nafig such work. Find a decent income and you will have the opportunity to walk in the evening with a friend to the movies and everything else.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sat Feb 15, 2014 19:39

And even became tablets to drink less painkillers. A little stress won't hurt. Occurs muscle growth and myelination(i.e. insulation) of the nerves around the source of excitation.Over time the pain becomes less and less. I think so. What do you want. :?