A mind machine and speed reading

Человек
A mind machine and speed reading

Post by Человек » Sun Feb 21, 2010 19:19

Obucheniye skill speed-reading is only possible by changing the structure of the brain processing information. Of course, to alter privychnoe, but effective structure not very easy, so not everyone is able to master this very important skill. A mind machine can help phonenew in the right state of work on the brain. Accordingly, I think it is possible to use mm to facilitate learning the skill of speed reading. Members, especially those who have the skill, I would like to hear your thoughts and advice on this topic!!!
As for me, I tried to learn speed reading in the classic textbook and Khromova Andreev "Learn to read quickly". Almost got rid of regressive eye movements, expanded field of view. However, to go further could not... already I do not remember, but for some reason postponed the training. Now acutely understand that speed reading skill (efficient information processing) the krait necessary for achievement in life, personal growth, improve your self - ... Want to take a course training again and, if possible, to use mm for more effective learning. What would you recommend?
Last edited by Человек on Sun Feb 21, 2010 21:00, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 21, 2010 20:00

By synchronizing the hemispheres of the brain with simultaneous relaxation of the body machine provides the conditions for fast reading (speed and efficiency of information processing), but does not do for you the rest of the work. To learn speed reading is necessary to do speed reading. :?
Human brains are not designed for unattended support of any, even a very reasonable decision, if the decision is not worth a vital motivating factor. :? In order to circumvent this problem and invented a variety of courses... :)

Человек

Post by Человек » Sun Feb 21, 2010 21:03

the Human brain is not designed for unattended support of any, even a very reasonable decision, if the decision is not worth a vital motivating factor. In order to circumvent this problem and invented a variety of courses...
And it is possible for motivation-read more...

Человек

Post by Человек » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:28

I understand that the topic or not interested. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun Mar 14, 2010 13:39

People
Just all here doing otocenie - speed reading taxis.
Potocani search for the relevant sections of the forum. Or go to Hughson - way there and by reading a lot of material.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 14, 2010 18:08

I think the topic is exhausted in the first two positions. :? What more is there to write?

самбади

Post by самбади » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22

Damn, I'm doing my reading!!!!!
I really don't know that there are photochemie.
And Shaw is better?

Enlighten the dark....