Physical sensations

Dimas
Physical sensations

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 07, 2006 18:43

I suggest in this thread to Express your opinion about how we need to relax,at that time feel, etc. I just Have a few questions...Friends.no one knows why at a certain phase of relaxation is very much shrinking muscles (abdomen,shoulders,legs,sometimes back,sometimes like leg cramps,arms Bouncing).When this happens,the whole body jump,it seems even when riding the subway,a little sadrameli,but Wake up from what jerked and I think he saw someone or not?:)
How to achieve this when I am so relaxed that the body does not feel (body asleep-mind awake)?

Влад Н.

Physical sensations

Post by Влад Н. » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:07

I have similar feelings. Like complete relaxation, then something happens and hand bounce not proizvoljno.....
Was still feeling as if your body is long with a long as if your head is high, and the feet and legs are very small. But intentionally to cause such feelings is not possible.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 08, 2006 15:53

This is evidence, friends, that you are quite deep into your inner worlds and came across the first barrier (about which I write some esoteric). At a certain stage of relaxation the body are greatly increased, becoming a well-heard the heartbeat, breathing, various clamps in the body, itching, tickling. Appear involuntary twitching in the muscles. Through this, you have just go through, successively relaxing deeper and deeper.
Behind this barrier you will find quite a lot of miracles...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 08, 2006 16:31

Wow!!! :!: :!: :!: :P :P :shock: :shock: :D :) :) :o :o :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :P :P :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 08, 2006 19:21

Andrew, as I understand it, actually "jerking" occurs due to the presence of some blocks in which the bookmarks in the mind have a direct connection with the physics of the body ?
Apparently their "activation" is a good thing, svidetelstvuet the gradual discarding the extra "garbage" ? :)
In fact, I have often occurred to the machine during the solution of tasks within itself (before the eye) in the visualization mode. And looked more like "falls", like falling, and involuntarily delaisse. not to fall, or maybe it was unconscious nedomajot of the body, Fig understand. Machine has never had. Either not yet reached or orbital before, if it's all the same blocks were.

By the way my wife's an interesting phenomenon when listening to "Explorer" - her right leg is quite cold, warm it is simply impossible, the effect still remains. Constantly just(when listening to and some time after). I really wanted a friend Sudakova to ask what he thinks about it, from the point of view of the resulting processes, as compliance with certain problem areas in health can be traced(especially flipped through the Atlas), but it is not clear how best to behave to improve the effect (therapeutic, not samenstelling of course).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 14, 2006 17:41

A headache coming on right side of heel on the right foot!!!As if aching for her,I want a stop put to the side...at First I thought that just otlivy heel,but when listening to other programs,this sensation does not occur...!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 14, 2006 22:35

Yes, it's hard to say how it really is. I think You are right. And do something about it (twitching, scratching, falling) and yoga wrote and Schultz (father of Autogenic training) is also noticed and even called them, the phenomenon of "autogenic discharges". It almost all takes place at a certain level of fitness to relaxation. Those who are able to transcend begin to feel the flow of heat and is able to "overtake" their body and treat yourself (and then others). There begin to manifest and psychic abilities. What feet get cold, with a high probability can be attributed to the entrapment of nerve endings in the lumbosacral region. It is necessary to pay close attention in terms of diagnosis and treatment.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:57

I have some time using a mind-machine Innerpulse, every day listening to the r, u, and picking up some new session of meditation or sleep, and then came last week when each time after the listening session started to hurt my ears, as if someone splits, glows. Maybe this phenomenon did anyone have? May me time to stop using cars?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:36

Pavel wrote:I have some time using a mind-machine Innerpulse, every day listening to the r, u, and picking up some new session of meditation or sleep, and then came last week when each time after the listening session started to hurt my ears, as if someone splits, glows. Maybe this phenomenon did anyone have? May me time to stop using cars?
One of the reasons may be the excessive volume, the other childhood diseases (when the focus of pathological activity begins to "erode"). Binaural beats work even if the carrier frequency is served on a subliminal volume.
Also, perhaps it is a signal the body that it is necessary to temporarily stop training (you can continue with glasses) or banal allergic to the material of the headphones. Before falling asleep try to ask these questions and ask the subconscious mind to give You a clear answer in my sleep. Or use the technique of ideomotor signaling.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Sep 30, 2007 16:28

After a long break in the constant listening sessions on the machine,three days ago again the occasional listen to the alpha sessions...I Want to share a description of very strange feelings I feel these days...the Mood calm,clear thinking,calmness,concentration,luck again found money on the street;))) a positive coincidence, etc...interestingly,I began to see strange things..or rather...when I look to the grass to the fallen leaves...you can see them through a little white glowing mist...I asked my friends if they see the same thing,they weird me not having looked,replied that the grass is as grass,leaves as the leaves-all as always...but I do SEE IT...and some nice feeling in this moment deep inside...Friends,somebody ispytyvat something like that?????????

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Sun Sep 30, 2007 17:54

Dimas no, such do not feel, but yesterday I realized that after all the training with mind machine help and without her to relax :D
It's certainly happened before, but yesterday have noticed.
In short it is now very busy days, and yesterday during the day were able to call home exactly 30 minutes to rest. I mean lay down with the thought maybe a machine to enable something like R-2 - relax in fast but was so tired that I woke up at the typewriter. So and dozed off. Five minutes later realize that I specifically stomps on powerful relaxation, and in the legs so (I do not know how to properly call it - the topic of the Explorer I and someone else wrote about it)
In General, I'm really glad one more proof that MM is one of the best investments (financial :) ) in my life :D

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Sun Sep 30, 2007 19:10

demAsand after after alpha and theta combined with Delta for a while, sometimes there is a feeling that all of the items look like through the water (or other fluid). By the way try to close your eyes and fully relax at a time like this, you may experience a very interesting sensation. All of these effects sometimes anticipate the so-called "Astral vision" (when you see with your eyes closed, or angle of view exceeds that physiologically possible). Just I advise not to bother about it.

By the way, one person in the 90s who studied in St. Petersburg and who, at that time, large psychedelics, described something very similar, labeling it as - items "mohada", he described some twitching textures. And described the condition which he was called flashback and afterglow (in which told about similar symptoms, such as a flow of objects, both eyes leading, numerous illusions arise due to this phenomenon). Unfortunately detailed information from him, I did not get out because now this man has long been suffering severe and severe alcoholism:(. Nevertheless when I noticed something similar when using the stimulants of the brain, I was quite surprised by the similarity of what he described to me some of the feelings that arose in me.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:39

Путешественник wrote:demAsand after after alpha and theta combined with Delta for a while, sometimes there is a feeling that all of the items look like through the water (or other fluid). By the way try to close your eyes and fully relax at a time like this, you may experience a very interesting sensation. All of these effects sometimes anticipate the so-called "Astral vision" (when you see with your eyes closed, or angle of view exceeds that physiologically possible). Just I advise not to bother about it.
I like that recently.. just with my eyes closed.. will describe below..

By the way - breaking in meditation were.. is now a constant and stable sense of heat that I can increase in I need a body part/organ/region... a new feeling.. feels like the skin of the body is a vessel for energy .. and energy is filled enough.. even the feeling that the skin is slightly stretched from the amount that a bit more volume that can fit in a body..(if you can call my body).. in addition to the permanent pleasantly light, as from a small voltage/permetra the electric tingling across the skin.

About to watch.. often during meditation before where I intended to go for a walk at a specific address in ... about 10-25 minutes after the start of meditation I sometimes see with closed eyes the ceiling.. and it is a little more than in reality.. I suspect that astral vision to see a little deeper than the real truth.. in addition are visible and clubs grey fog..

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:37

the Traveler
Stimulants of the brain does what or does not take a long time...(only a month and a half ago-fenotropil)...In flashbacks it's also not like I felt after the hallucinogens...It's SOMETHING entirely different quality...As if it is in the world,but I in most cases don't see,and then parted...interesting the emotional state...the Emergence of a fog-the wave of positive feelings that I can't explain it...Although it would seem that I never saw fog or something???!!!Vision is normal,nothing Maritsa texture,not pull,the perception almost normal..
Eugene Kosh
Periodically once a week somewhere listening "Conductor",the feeling that the head is formed very strong arching bone pressure,I can HEAR the CRUNCH!!!!! :roll: :wiz but it's not painful,even nice or something...like You almost always see the ceiling and Wallpaper on the wall (using opaque glasses with your eyes closed)...But ONLY when don't want it!here are the pies...I even got used to it already ...not surprised at anything...the Only thing that really bums me out that when working with disks that machine-like forehead I have someone crawling,or under the skin,whether on her....just vypisyvat the horror!!!!!

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:44

Dimas wrote:the Traveler
Eugene Kosh
Periodically once a week somewhere listening "Conductor",the feeling that the head is formed very strong arching bone pressure,I can HEAR the CRUNCH!!!!! :roll: :wiz but it's not painful,even nice or something...like You almost always see the ceiling and Wallpaper on the wall (using opaque glasses with your eyes closed)...But ONLY when don't want it!here are the pies...I even got used to it already ...not surprised at anything...the Only thing that really bums me out that when working with disks that machine-like forehead I have someone crawling,or under the skin,whether on her....just vypisyvat the horror!!!!!
when I want to "walk", then meditate without glasses.. put some meditation music and so was her barely audible ( to me now so it is easier to enter the state)..
Yes ... sometimes also feel a rush of blood to the head.. already bursting with.. and then .. for 5-10 minutes the pressure feeling goes away and everything becomes OK.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Mon Oct 01, 2007 14:42

Dimas wrote:the Most interesting-the emotional state...the Emergence of a fog-the wave of positive feelings that I can't explain it...Although it would seem that I never saw fog or something???!!!Vision is normal,nothing Maritsa texture,not pull,the perception almost normal..
As I understand it, You have a shift in the element of Air (Chaos), it happens when you are in a place of Power, and in the mist there is a portal of transition into another reality. The perception of "almost normal" because this phenomenon is correlated with the usual fog, i.e. there is not yet a feeling that will step, and you're in another dimension.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Oct 01, 2007 14:52

lion
What do I do???

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Mon Oct 01, 2007 18:08

Stimulants of the brain does what or does not take a long time...(only a month and a half ago-fenotropil)...
Stimulants of the brain I had called the program the analogues is the fact that mindmachine :)
On flashbacks it's also not like I felt after hallucinogens
I've never understood, honestly, why they are used. Usually say that in order to change for the better. Yes, changing gradually, but not the fact that the best. And the fact that hang noodles on the ears about the astral plane, etc. just sometimes funny to listen to, and why to apply when I can feel without them... :?

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Oct 02, 2007 13:39

Dimas wrote:lion
What do I do???
Rejoice :D to realize :roll: and master the new reality :ay

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 02, 2007 13:51

lion
Rejoice,understand and learn,as bequeathed to the Great lion!!!!!!! :D :? :wink:

Словентий

Post by Словентий » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:07

June 1 started listening session MM. Basically alpha. For
this time held two courses of listening conductor (now there is a 3rd). One course massage of the brain. I Tinker, a lot of missed.
A week ago lost the desire to smoke in the evenings (usually the day I smoked 1-2 cigarettes in the evening). I began to notice the moment comes the idea of the cigarette (habit, probably). But she remains in my head.

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:49

Engaged in "Massage Brain" sometimes through Echofon five days. There are also interesting effects. Sometimes twitching arm or leg. In General, very annoying feeling that somewhere on the face or body what is the point of stinging like an insect bite. Moreover, to endure very difficult, as the intensity grows strongly and quickly.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Oct 04, 2007 13:08

Михаил wrote:And is generally very annoying feeling that somewhere on the face or body what is the point of stinging like an insect bite.
This is called demodicosis. Im sick of 90% of the population of any country.
It's a tick. In-net has all the information on it.
It is quite treatable with excellent results.

Henceforth let all know if while listening to CDs and sessions begins to tingle and the feeling to scratch, then it's a tick in fright from the wave impact with his sharp teeth torments your delicate flesh.

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Thu Oct 04, 2007 17:41

Paul you're joking
:roll: :cry:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Oct 04, 2007 17:59

Михаил wrote:Paul you're joking
it was only a joke, they don't always bite, they sometimes even run by fear.

But seriously - read about this phenomenon in an Internet - there is very well described by these symptoms.