Marriage InnerPulse?

Баджер
Marriage InnerPulse?

Post by Баджер » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:05

Tell me, please.

Recently bought InnerPulse glasses + Standard built-in session are played normally. Try to load the external session using the program Lslib.exe. Open Download > SelectComPort, choose the correct port, click on the button CheckSystemConnection get the error "System not found". Checked on two computers. Rang patch cord tester - contact.

And the second question on the same connector. Downloaded from http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/index.htm fragment audiostories Isle of Glass by David Eastoe, track1. Loaded mp3 player hooked up to InnerPulse, chose mode Audiostrob. In headphones sound normal and glasses the signal is not. The same effect when you connect the fragment through the computer.

This marriage InnerPulse? Is there any programmatic way to check the correctness of connection of the COM port to InnerPulse, as well as a way to test the decoder audiostrobe? I live far from Moscow, to forward the purchase back without special needs would not want.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:20

Badger
Try to choose another/the other ports. MP3 format cuts the high frequencies, which is written audiostrobe signal.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 15:28

Audiostrobe works in mp3 at sample rates above 256, and there he is below, so the glasses and don't blink... If you want to check, download and run a BWG preset is connected with a mind-machine. There is support AUDIOSTROBE.

Баджер

Post by Баджер » Thu Dec 24, 2009 14:50

Thanks for the useful information. Unfortunately, BWGen gave the same result - points do not blink.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 23:00

A check on audiostrobe there?

Баджер

Post by Баджер » Fri Dec 25, 2009 14:58

Worth it.
God be with him, strobe, I could session download. Can to change the situation use adapter USB-COM?
And how to determine the tester whether the cable to download sessions?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 25, 2009 15:46

Let's see what you do with the COM port in the system in the hardware list.Did it function at all on the computer.Try to choose another port for injection.

Баджер

Post by Баджер » Fri Dec 25, 2009 16:48

Thank you, the system signals that "the device is working and ready to use", other numbers are not suitable. And the picture is not on a single computer. Yet tested 2 computers, on the other there is no connectors for the COM port.

The USB-COM adapters in our city ear are rare, not bought yet.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 20:14

Баджер wrote:the USB-COM Adapters in our city ear are rare, not bought yet.
By the way Yes))) many shops in the price lists are, and there is no... Week looking for a on a netbook...

Баджер

Post by Баджер » Sat Jan 02, 2010 13:17

The problem was solved in the most unexpected way.

When I got InnerPulse in the mail, it included going 4 AA batteries (some Kirkland). I set them down. Built-in session worked, but the external is not loaded and the strobe signal was not. So it was, until they died completely. Replaced them with Duracell Turbo, and lo! The System was immediately found, the session are loaded from the gate from BWGen glasses Shine.

Who could have imagined that this is possible? It is necessary in manual to include the requirement of a sufficiently powerful batteries, and the package not to put any... Kirkland.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jan 02, 2010 14:43

modern electronic devices do not allow to use them at a voltage below the nominal, example: phone, mp3-player. It would be good and in MM do

Андрей В

Post by Андрей В » Thu Jan 21, 2010 18:18

Recently purchased (a week ago) innerpulse.
The first two times everything was fine. Then decided as advised by Andrei Patrushev to make the intensity of the sound and glow at the minimum.
And then began the strangeness. Stimulation was only on the left eye. The first two days I thought I was priklyuchilos or is it a feature of the sessions. But yesterday I finally decided to verify his suspicions do in low-intensity glow shines left and right slightly smoldering. Read the manual tried to reduce the intensity of the left channel, at low brightness the situation is the same, if you raise brightness to see the result.
Today took multimeter decided to check what is the reason rezultatima the following:
glasses - OK
- wire - OK
output innerpulse interesting picture - at low brightness channel imbalance between the left and right channel almost two times,while increasing the brightness of the imbalance falls to a small value (relatively minor, but it can be adjusted using innerpulse, which can be done at low brightness).

and the question is what if I comfortable very low brightness and the result is much better than at high, even given the fact that stimulated only one eye?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 21, 2010 18:22

Adjusting the original brightness of the LEDs on the right and left of the inner pulse :

Enter by pressing the DOWN button in PPr, nazimiye PLAY, blink two LEDs
once I press PLAY, there is a frequency (for example, 7.50); the button SELECT
find oPL, I press PLAY, there is oFc (o - top); the second pressing
the SELECT button is called obr (o - top); the UP and DOWN buttons to choose
between the three positions L99 - reduces the intensity of the left points (continuing
press the same button), leaving the right; 100 - points, both Shine equally;
r99 - reduces the intensity of the right points (continuing to press the same
button) without touching the left; twice click the PLAY button (quickly) to
complete.

Андрей В

Post by Андрей В » Thu Jan 21, 2010 18:31

Андрей Кабанков wrote:adjusting the original brightness of the LEDs on the right and left of the inner pulse :

Enter by pressing the DOWN button in PPr, nazimiye PLAY, blink two LEDs
once I press PLAY, there is a frequency (for example, 7.50); the button SELECT
find oPL, I press PLAY, there is oFc (o - top); the second pressing
the SELECT button is called obr (o - top); the UP and DOWN buttons to choose
between the three positions L99 - reduces the intensity of the left points (continuing
press the same button), leaving the right; 100 - points, both Shine equally;
r99 - reduces the intensity of the right points (continuing to press the same
button) without touching the left; twice click the PLAY button (quickly) to
complete.
I did it and wrote about it in a previous post, works only at a relatively high brightness

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 21, 2010 20:34

Bring Malenkov office,will choose such,where the minimum luminosity the brightness of the channels is the same.

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2010 10:42

Tell me, please.
sometimes when you turn the inner pulse (Powered via your adapter) is a failure: the number of the session such as "r01" at once replaced by the letters "FlR" ( or "0" and then "FnR") .
the same happens and then if not connected the glasses and just stuck the cable into it.
what could it be? the defect cable to the glasses, temporary loss of power or already knocks itself m/m?

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2010 12:43

a typo - after "r01" immediately shows the set of letters "FrL"