The quality mindmachine.

РедКактус

Post by РедКактус » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:51

Accidentally stumbled on a store of medical equipment and found that he sells a very interesting device:
http://www.55355.ru/100/100_001/000_386.htm
happened I feel that somewhere I have seen it.

Дмитрий_

Post by Дмитрий_ » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:08

Dimas wrote:Try to start, as recommended, with the R sessions.
OK, I'll try.
иван_IV wrote:Yes, and in addition brain needs to get used to... slightly familiar. Therefore, the main - why should first start a session on relaxation.
Understandable, especially by analogy with the gym.
Старец Вольдемар wrote:and not the humor of the situation...or you're looking to replace your dependency?said Uzi then eleven times:"exercise machine","dumbbell"...you simulator Torquay?
In this case, it turns out that I'm looking for a new dependence on MM. From simulator not Torquay, Torquay after a good training on the simulator.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:25

Дмитрий_ wrote:
In this case, it turns out that I'm looking for a new dependence on MM. From simulator not Torquay, Torquay after a good training on the simulator.
it turns out that Yes.I originally bought a MM not to "hang around".just with her I can be guaranteed to bring the brain into the desired state.faster and easier than any azovstalstroy or drugs.the first couple of weeks of use I generally had the effect of rejection....

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:33

РедКактус wrote:accidentally Stumbled on a store of medical equipment and found that he sells a very interesting device:
Hmm..redid the stickers or something???need to go find out.
Thank you!

Александр Приходько

Post by Александр Приходько » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:59

Question: according to MM it works at a frequency of 1/4 Hz to 46Герц, and at what frequency work headphones, I understand that Photosonix headphones studio hi-fi is not the most expensive. The most expensive Photosonix headphones work with 10 Hz, and then how to work with programs which operate at a frequency below 10 Hz. The most expensive headphones are about 10 tiazac rubles, I went to a store in Eldorado are sold with a 12 Hz are 3 thousand rubles please explain how headphones work and what to do with the frequencies not available for headphones. Thanks in advance.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:43

Alexander Prikhodko
Please use the search and read the question about binaural beats, the "Articles" section also has the answers to Your questions.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 09, 2009 13:30

Dimas wrote:
РедКактус wrote:accidentally Stumbled on a store of medical equipment and found that he sells a very interesting device:
Hmm..redid the stickers or something???need to go find out.
Thank you!
The Germans bought Photosonix Nova Pro 100 with such labels, and sold as a medical device (apparently you have certified yourself) for a whopping 400 euros.
Here such, a pancake, business...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 09, 2009 13:36

Александр Приходько wrote:please explain how headphones work and what to do with the frequencies not available for headphone
These frequencies are implemented with the use of binaural beats and amplitude modulation on the carrier of from 20 to 1000 Hz, so these frequencies are reproduced without problems on any (not just some great) headphones. :?

Александр Приходько

Post by Александр Приходько » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15

I read in Wikepedia and other sites on binaural beats but specifically not found where it says that if the range of the headphones above 20 Hz that they can make up and give out a lower frequency, if possible please give an address where it can find information. I agree that if these frequencies we cannot hear that they have an impact, but if the headphones they are not accepted and do not give out how we'll be able to hear.
"My car battery is dead, brought it home put it on the charger for a day stood not charging, read the charger manual and it says that if the battery is discharged below opredelenno the chapel (2Ач), the charger will not be able to give him charge as it begins to work with 2Ач". Excuse me please I do not want anyone to complain about, just that I have a great desire to use a MM, and if need be go buy new headphones, I certainly do, but the additional cost to carry of course is not desirable.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:56

Binaural beating occurs from the frequency difference in the right and left channel,the difference of 10 Hertz can play any headphone.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 10, 2009 17:22

Roughly speaking-the difference (10 Hz) "occurs" not in the headphones,and between them.T.e. in the head. 8)

Александр Приходько

Post by Александр Приходько » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:55

Got it, thanks.