Those who do not act MM us (or are VERY weakly)

Джим

Post by Джим » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:29

Andrei Patrushev
az
However, everything I in this place had [it seems] to learn boils down to "don't need to persuade people that, for whatever reasons, chooses to doubt it." Even if there are clear indications -- i.e., neuroses, dependencies, etc -- in the end, all I can read on the CD. as -- more or less... :(
And, of course, decided to -- I remember only too well his rake with Delta-theta sessions. Yuzayte alpha -- possibly not at night -- if you get -- then you will understand (I'm under the impression rereading their own posts-for me since forever (or, rather, went :) -- I hope forever)).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 31, 2009 15:45

Джим wrote:However, everything that I in this place had [it seems] to learn boils down to "don't need to persuade people that, for whatever reasons, chooses to doubt it." Even if there are clear indications -- i.e., neuroses, dependencies, etc -- in the end, all I can read on the CD. as -- more or less...
Yes, of course, but all this comes with experience, which is known to be "the son of errors difficult"... :)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:why can not operate these technologies
I'll leave your pervorechenskiy post! Mind Machines are not, can not act! MM - is something incredible! Unfortunately, I have no Mindmachine(to be 100% as finances will allow), but after the first, personal acquaintance with MM, I realized that it's SUPER EFFECTIVE GADGET! I think what drives Andrew is a General description defies! I just know it! All the advice! Going to work at all! Without a doubt!

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Thu Nov 05, 2009 15:39

Recently I listened to a lecture Zaporozhtseva about yoga - he did very well, says the availability and timeliness of the information received or the method of development in your life... If, for example, infa or device with disks etc Patrushev arrived here in hand - this is a further self-development, and if you miss (or long-strained people what scientists have come up except teletok, and is, as before, still the motor trade)) it is not likely it will go... the Law of Karma man... Before ischo... Example... UH... a Person takes it, twists-turns-clothes - Gee, no sense in it. A half years old, walking to yoga, jump in the gym, Pochep manuals in physics-the strength of materials, etc. :shock: :oops: (I didn't love him entot strength of materials), competent reading of the book (with the use of the proposed methods self-disclosure-meditation-training, etc.) - OPPA something slipped little high so to speak...Began to operate these drives, and still Mmka!!!...
PYSY.Before you do in the gym - an athlete NEEDS to WARM up the body, and since someone decided to start samosovershenstvovaniya need to learn HOW to approach this method to warm up, so to speak brain :roll: ! Purely IMHO...

Бретёр

Post by Бретёр » Thu May 13, 2010 12:45

For the past year, I have MM iLightz Pro and 4 disks of Andrey Patrushev, with this inspiration I bought this, I read a ton of literature and all the branches of forums. And yet something did not go, after a month of use in the evenings, Healing, Massage in the morning, the brain and all on the background of MM every day less and less I took MM out of the box. Probably not the time. However, there were a couple of negative consequences. Now WARM up the brain is literary, the second attempt should go better, though after a break, the last half-hour alpha, but a headache for the whole day, nothing. But I'm not rastraivaytes, and I think I'll find a way "to correctly approach this method".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 13, 2010 14:33

Бретёр wrote:for the past year, I have MM iLightz Pro and 4 disks of Andrey Patrushev, with this inspiration I bought this, I read a ton of literature and all the branches of forums. And yet something did not go, after a month of use in the evenings, Healing, Massage in the morning, the brain and all on the background of MM every day less and less I took MM out of the box. Probably not the time. However, there were a couple of negative consequences. Now WARM up the brain is literary, the second attempt should go better, though after a break, the last half-hour alpha, but a headache for the whole day, nothing. But I'm not rastraivaytes, and I think I'll find a way "to correctly approach this method".
Well, well... :?

Икар

Post by Икар » Mon May 31, 2010 15:22

Gentlemen, let me you all a question.Use luma 10 as advised day 21 session i 02 (alpha session) to configure the brain. Used 21 days, and 25 or all 30 days.What effect I don't know!Did before sleeping in the evening, fell asleep.Sleep and sleep-fail and Wake up only in the morning and hard. What to do and how to help the body to recover for the night to the morning to be hearty, and as a consequence all day not blunt at work, a long time to gather my thoughts.What you need to feel, what to do??? Can you provide more specific in your positive feedback!!! You can write to the PM:kayman1992@mail.ru
Sincerely, Dennis K.
bc

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon May 31, 2010 16:01

BWG At - sea sessions, complete and everywhere -- 90% (if not 99%) is garbage.
Almost the same applies to almost all prog floating in the Internet session, type demo (or, alternatively - and here I wrote this... after reviewing the editor - I don't need a load of crap).
On the one hand, on the other - Mind Explorer allows you to import and play session different from the MM, including Fotosnimki. According to my experience - built-in Innerpulse session (you can find them on this website), launched in Mind Explorer (with gate decoder of course) works just porazitelno (the same division of light through different eyes and different brightness in the session that is). What I want to say, BWGen and some were not. It is felt that competent people in Photosonic writing session. And it's not regulated decoder. I think the real Innerpulse at all it should be.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon May 31, 2010 16:58

Icarus
perhaps the body doesn't have enough power to lock or blockage in the energy channels, perhaps some bodies are not okay well, there is a chronic fatigue syndrome, the holiday had not been, in General, on your post it seems that your body is tired....
with MM all this is real... energy to restore session, the disk endorphins to increase energy, alpha session for relaxation, and of course - the disk is a conductor... it really cleans and clears negativity from the brain and sets kankretno the relationship between the conscious and the subconscious, well, when the thin thread that breaks turns into a thick Maritime rope

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:19

Икар wrote:gentlemen, let me you all a question.Use luma 10 as advised day 21 session i 02 (alpha session) to configure the brain. Used 21 days, and 25 or all 30 days.What effect I don't know!Did before sleeping in the evening, fell asleep.Sleep and sleep-fail and Wake up only in the morning and hard. What to do and how to help the body to recover for the night to the morning to be hearty, and as a consequence all day not blunt at work, a long time to gather my thoughts.What you need to feel, what to do??? Can you provide more specific in your positive feedback!!! You can write to the PM:kayman1992@mail.ru
Sincerely, Dennis K.
bc
Now we can go to beta sessions, type L for learning. Monitor your condition with the appearance of anxiety and poor sleep, reduce the session time or(and) go through the day.