MM - first steps.....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31

Грицько wrote:Вопрос5. On the end panel where the button and the connector plugs. There is not a closed hole.The impression that there are not enough buttons or connector. What's this hole?
Just a hole, probably when they designed the case wrong... :?

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:21

Andrei Patrushev I think people may not understand "not" to use the menu buttons "and how to" determine for yourself option. i.e. for example of the 8 options, which one to choose to use. I understand his message. But I don't have MM yet, so can't say for sure.

Грицько

Post by Грицько » Wed Apr 20, 2011 18:59

Yeah, please tell me, during the session of the working buttons SELECT UP and DOWN to change to my desired frequency, tone,rhythm... you Can only r01? Or somehow you can change the values in other programs?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 20, 2011 21:13

Грицько wrote:yeah, please tell me, during the session of the working buttons SELECT UP and DOWN to change to my desired frequency, tone,rhythm... you Can only r01? Or somehow you can change the values in other programs?
No, the programs from the console, nothing but time, you cannot change (You can write your own program, or modify an existing one using a special free software). It's just the entrance to manual mode (from any program). In this mode, you can log in and without logging in the session, as I wrote above, and from PPr (then all You put up, the settings will be playable the next time you turn).
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Apr 20, 2011 21:16, edited 2 times in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 20, 2011 21:15

1Андрей1 wrote:Andrei Patrushev I think people may not understand "not" to use the menu buttons "and how to" determine for yourself option. i.e. for example of the 8 options, which one to choose to use. I understand his message. But I don't have MM yet, so can't say for sure.
Hardly... For this option are finished the session with a description of the effect. :?

Грицько

Post by Грицько » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:43

Thank you. but that's not all.
The program r 01. By pressing the DOWN button to select the oPc mode, click PLAY, timer starts, during which a SELECT button(1) to enter the mode change time of the session. The PLAY button the countdown continues and we enter into manual mode and operate the program.Led blinking frequency F1, the UP and DOWN buttons to change to the desired value : 0.25;....7.0 -7.5;+ 7,8....42.-These options are understandable.
Press the SELECT Button(2) flashes P1 and P2 on the display 16....120-128+144...959 -I think the carrier frequency. Or not?
Press the SELECT Button(3) blink: Phase\Dyty Tone. On the display d12....d37-d50+d62....d87 - These options are not clear to me. What is it?Please explain.
Once again press the button SELECT(4) -Here is also clear. The choice phase.
Once again press the SELECT Button(5) -r n o . UP-r00.....r 15. Even there is no guesswork. What is it? Please explain.
To look forward to. Gritsko Grishchenko.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:46

Грицько wrote:Press the SELECT Button(2) flashes P1 and P2 on the display 16....120-128+144...959 -I think the carrier frequency. Or not?
Exactly.
Грицько wrote:Press the SELECT Button(3) blink: Phase\Dyty Tone. On the display d12....d37-d50+d62....d87 - These options are not clear to me. What is it?Please explain.
Duty cycle - what part of the period the led is lit (%)
Грицько wrote:once again press the SELECT Button(5) -r n o . UP-r00.....r 15. Even there is no guesswork. What is it? Please explain.
How much time in manual session will change brightness and volume.

Грицько

Post by Грицько » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:14

Oppaa! :shock: And what is the duty cycle? And %?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:46

Грицько wrote:of Oppaa! :shock: And what is the duty cycle? And %?
Duty cycle - what part of the period the led is lit (%).
If you take the entire period as 100%, respectively 1/100 of that period will be equal to 1%. The smaller the ratio, the smaller the led, at 100% constant burning. The optimal duty cycle for light and sound stimulation is a range of 10-50%.

Грицько

Post by Грицько » Fri Apr 22, 2011 17:09

Thank you. While the questions asked.

Нак_Нак

Post by Нак_Нак » Tue Jul 19, 2011 17:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote: the optimal duty cycle for light and sound stimulation is a range of 10-50%.
and isn't there a huge range?

Кукловод

Re: MM - the first steps.....

Post by Кукловод » Mon Dec 26, 2011 0:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"r""c""E""d""r" - all for three weeks.
In each of these letters there are still a few numbers, and pairs of letters, so is not clear. All of them in one day and give weeks of listening, or what? Tell me beginner please. bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:17

the Puppeteer
Three weeks doing one letter, alternating sessions in any order (within the letters).

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:54

Thank You, Andrew.

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Wed Dec 28, 2011 20:02

Tell me, and Ultramesh it turns out you only need to buy or can be somewhere to download for Navigator. Firmware 1.13

Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 28, 2011 20:13

the Puppeteer
download you only pirates... :?

Кукловод

Post by Кукловод » Wed Dec 28, 2011 20:50

No, no thank you. 8)

Игорек

Post by Игорек » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:52

Hi.

Had a few question, I will be glad if you answer.

For your advice and started to listen to all of r (relaxation session).

1)is it Enough to listen for once in 15-25 minutes a couple times a day - it turns out one or two session at a time?

2)Closed eyes I see flashing colors, but don't have any super duper images,and sometimes just flashing suddenly turns into some sort of movement and merge - type or screw road sprocket running two different threads left and right, and twisting in the middle and then disappears. Is this normal?

3)is There a way to know that the glasses are bright enough to work - how it is possible to check the feelings?

4)What do you need to do during a session of relaxation for those who are just starting to think about something? just relax and not think?

5)"Fall" into nowhere , so I started listening then I thought I blacked out and came back again (maybe this is due to the fact that it was done in the evening and tired?)? That is, the session R04. Waves of tranquility - which lasts 22 minutes as it flew weird fast.

thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 22, 2012 15:15

Igorek
Hi
1. Enough. At a time only one session (time is adjustable).
2. Completely. If you look absently through it, you can receive the real images (but not immediately and not always).
3. Yes, it is a comfortable level when the eyelids don't twitch and open my eyes don't want to, there's no tension. It is useful to make the minimum brightness level (when you just start to vary flashing with closed eyes), especially in the beginning.
4. Just relax and observe your thoughts, or what not interfering and not how it is being carried away...
5. It's good...

Ксения Денисова

Post by Ксения Денисова » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:19

Good day! Less than a week ago purchased a MM. On the one hand the effect is, but on the other what is it - is unclear :?
Do every day approximately for 40 minutes. First session tried to sleep (first day one on a quick sleep 20 minutes in the afternoon, the second on deep sleep before sleep), then read the information passed to the alpha session and couple of times tried the beta session. But some do not understand... whether I'm tired, or what... I'm under all sessions completely asleep, and very original. My head is constantly rushing 1-2 minute dreams then I Wake up. In General, I have every 1-2 minutes, a change of state. Overall the whole week I sleep and in addition to everything else, and Wake up early (today, for example, at 4 am) and then sleep hard: strange boundary condition: I want to sleep and can't sleep. Session on relaxation do usually in the evening or after work, or before the dreams. A couple of times since morning tried the beta session because I was absolutely not slept. Care I have terrible (well, I'm inattentive, and then there's worse). This is as it should be or I something not so do?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:58

Ksenia Denisova
Hello.
Engage (in the afternoon) 3 weeks only sessions on relaxation "r" no more than 20 minutes (and preferably 15). Morning make the short session of "E".

Ксения Денисова

Post by Ксения Денисова » Thu Apr 05, 2012 13:19

Andrei Patrushev, thanks for the recommendation, I will try now :)

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Sun Apr 15, 2012 0:00

Hello.
my name is Zukhra.
Sergei Patrushev, see what You in this blog the most responsible, so we turn to You with questions.
(absolutely will not mind if I had someone else help - I will be very grateful, sincerely.
Even the lion, if you come to me and deign to share the knowledge :) )
Question: - analysis of the brain waves in my EEG showed that the leading frequency of my brain waves is alpha. Great on the one hand, when many displayed the alpha build, but not so when it abound.
From the Beta I'm tempted, sorry to rant - too much load is: I'm not even in the life of coffee really don't drink - it is hard from him to me, plus diuretic hefty..
Alcohol at certain times accept the fact (and let's face it! - there, lie certainly will not)
My natural energy state in life - it is the meditative feeling I have and the music sounds forever (even at work) all of the relaxation, I work with a Secretary (for 18 years). Just goes background and beautiful, even more beautiful, I noticed when people are sitting in long waiting, and "Herman all there is" - these people though are not so worried from a long time this waiting.
I have entered the student's vacation.
But though came out... even if only had to go to work in the morning to 09:00 hours. - I have a terrible problem: it is very difficult to Wake up at all! Now, if my job had hours to 11-minute (Yes. not even ten in the morning), then it would be for me much easier. And so if you go to nine in the morning, it is such a difficulty waking up in seven hours, so I lie down in the evening very early, and if you know. that'll be a mind-machine, I already period hours 20:30 - 21:30, I just have to meet!
At work, I - "Daisy": I have become accustomed over the years to be a "six-armed Shiva" and to solve several problems simultaneously: scan, create a document in a computer, to transfer documents in electronic document management system, to answer the call to connect with the boss/"to posilat", make faxogram (and other crap to listen to the handset), to journal, to organize the reception is already assigned to individuals, ... Ah Yes - travel to write.. - indeed, very often simultaneously (!) ... But really - I have these moments quite detached.. almost as automatically generated by the system.. Machine..
And here I came to the student's vacation - diploma writing, externship to draw the text to genicam prepare... and can't!!! So difficult to me - I'm calm on the outside, but inside this depression, reluctance, and still looking for any external reason/job that would distract me from these graduate tasks!!!
so hard to "shake" up," but I'm doing this (where do I go from a submarine)... but so difficult - every time a doula or under whip, at least ....
Please help!
What programs in my Nova About to use to overcome this?<

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Sun Apr 15, 2012 0:27

...and in General about the practice of MM I want to say that very fine - never experienced discomfort, although my daughter said but the wind and the desire to get Watson, nothing experienced took quick ears and glasses and wished me "good night".
Very large on me in Nov About session c01-8 (the Dreaming images): during practice this session vividly remember absolutely old-predanie dreams float by themselves, do not linger in the brain, and follow as if on queue, although this is not priority, as in mathematics or in time.. just one after another without stopping..
I sleep well then.
But the most amazing thing in all the sessions that I have tried: - I rarely remember the end of the sessions, and in these rare "nepomnyu" in the morning I find that the "ears" and points clearly stacked right next to the side, not on the ears and eyes dressed..
(?) When I shoot and clean for me and still remains a mystery... I don't remember, I want to kill myself...

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Sun Apr 15, 2012 0:47

..Yes.. still a problem - I was in this "graduation" period, a lot of smoke, a lot (even light cigarettes by nicotine and tar). Never been, but can easily smoke a pack a day.
I read that MM can help - what program?
Fans postebatsya and revocati asked to be quiet - that's because you don't see, excuse me, but nerves to "tear up" the request to you was not.