MM - first steps.....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: MM - the first steps.....

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20

Zuhra
Most likely You'd rather have a disk space wanderer (track 2 in the morning) and session to prepare for the study of the "L"series

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Sun Apr 15, 2012 22:17

Thank you, Sergey, for your early reply. "Star traveler" I have, although I doubt that I have audiostrobe: long ago it was when I somehow downloaded itself, but even though it is not quite correct in its structure, still, I believe, at least for a small positive percentage of the work can hope.
To order "native" version - is still necessary, I have plans to buy a heap... (yet too busy, but this is only temporary)
One of those discs that I ordered the Nova Pro (are there that the stock was) like very much: the Northern lights, Polar lights, then the next - Compassion (Peter Smith) and Brain-Scan Programs. Somehow magically remove the load.
The only cover I have a CD player... in the sale (to buy new) is not available (that is because the opportunity of our time). So I wonder exactly ready program, which is endowed with Nova About in connection with my current problems, but there is so much that is not quite right.. guided Here from the "L" just no one tried.
Tell me, Sergey, and which ones you can use, but I may be wrong I think - look, there's L01-6, the annotation is as a "Teaching language" (length 44 min., double dbb binaural, brainwave frequency of 5-12 Hz) , but I'm not teaching languages, and just by yourself writing my thesis - I use it after the "writings" for the night? or there is next L01-7 "Memory/recall" (duration 30 min, binaural bb + noise, frequency - and 4.5-14 Hz).
Again with gratitude.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 15, 2012 22:35

"Star traveler" never would audiostream. :? Program L - to prepare for the training.

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Sun Apr 15, 2012 22:57

Oh, great!
Thank you. So I can flash player, and then sinusny all came to his end (which is unfortunate).
And about audiostrobe in the Star, apparently, I was grossly confused..
Well, L I'm a day before you begin "writings".
And now, lying down to sleep, try d01-13 "Delta surge" in connection with lucid dreams (I have them, though rare).
Good night all.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:10

Zuhra And what makes you Andrei Patrushev name is Sergei? At first I thought a typo in the first message, but now it is excluded.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 16, 2012 13:32

1Андрей1
The girl is dominated by alpha waves... In a strange companies all somehow start to call me Sergei... :?

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Mon Apr 16, 2012 14:04

:shock: ))))) Oh))) so wouldn't have made the remark, I would have continued to ask "Sergey".
Andrew, forgive me generously, I even can not explain why suddenly You began to call Sergei..,
Oh wow.. comical situation, because never, nor sleep, nor spirit, to pay attention..
Andrew, I'm sorry.

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Mon Apr 16, 2012 23:48

rubbish .. that's something.. (
Today I want to share about their practice, which the other day before going to sleep was going to use: d01-13 - "Delta release".
Was wonderful, I even, oddly enough, fell asleep and didn't go out in La Sonnambula, when then-then in the night suddenly found his neatly folded earphones and goggles in the side.
I saw the picture of your beautiful geometric, what was for me a very incredible opening night with MM I usually do not have any visual flickering almost only black and white in the eyes.
The bad thing is that the entire night was a complete nonsense: here on the eve of sleep in the evening my pipe is prestressed for the topic of fake orders retroactively - I was very worried (there are all my hand and they condition - fix the old version to the new version!)
In General, the whole night was wasted.. Oh, don't laugh, bored with life, let me poulybatsya those who actually such subjects was enough for the bacon. In the morning, at the appointed time I was not able to get up: the phone rang, I pushed the stop broadcasting and decided to sleep in the hope that a little sleep-sleep.
Ah indeed, here! NO! Yes. fell asleep...., but sleep was my idea that I already woke up (even later), there then was in the dream time women's gathering (well, there is make-up-caramel-face-shape-body-dress), path road, and finally a point where I had to appear (even all the way out there thought but with far late meals...) hassle. one word...
AND BOOM! - I Wake up: do not crash, do not smear, do not dressed in the little bed I lie here.. in the dream it was...
and from what I did. is the fact that in General late to the topic of the morning - lunch time here on the nose clicks.
And still hard to get up, put rasskazyvala themselves as the most rusty old swing...
In the eyes like sand, my heart - "Yes, damn it, still not deadly, and Universal anathema was not threatened".
The day was unproductive, even though I tried to squeeze something out of myself. at least scheme to portray (well, it's me again about a Thesis, about the Annexes).<

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Apr 17, 2012 0:00

Zuhra
And You have already passed the 21-day course of alpha programs, and then 21 the rate of beta programs? For lucid dreaming in the first place, use the intention to sink in until the exact time when You want to make it happen. The formation of intentions on the background of the alpha session works great!!! It is believed that Delta session significantly improve cerebral blood flow, which can cause a paradoxical effect, insomnia or shallow sleep (which is what happened in your case).
For writing of the diploma need to be as a cucumber, the brain is fresh and clear (the alpha session to help himself passed perfectly, practiced every day, right on the Navigator).

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Tue Apr 17, 2012 0:25

Dimas, thank You for aiding in my! - in many branches of the forum has always paid attention to Your messages (in different ways: wise, calm, poignant, but never psychobee), do not take for flattery, I even cry do not know how...
It was such a practical session from the 21st day of alpha, then beta, not tried it.
Lucid dreaming - a long difficult my interest (not believe, though in vain, I to you at once - do not believe it... to anyone who just believes completely in early childhood, but it is absolutely rare and very acute feelings, controlling them is still difficult... in General, it is a long my theme - there are "branches" that cause the most difficult so far..)
The definition of time in dreams, by the way. never thought, but often dreams. where already a hundred times been in those places and the history of the whole, almost chronological. but it is - not at a specific time. and the continuation of the plot of the dream.. the Key to the realization of my desire in the dream to fly or have a clear moment of flight: "included" at times in flight and another key point - when I dream, it's hard for me to run (I even say that why am I so hard to escape, until the pain in my legs; I then begin to run idea backwards, back ie, and if I did push hands in this moment, gaining such speed and not surprised that back of the head can not see anything, only occasionally wrap the eyes, when the sharp turns...., then comes the realization that I'm in a dream..

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Tue Apr 17, 2012 0:36

Thesis I have written, to direct scientific work))
Yes. need to be a cucumber
but when writing became addicted to Smoking: even with the notebook in such a moment come out to the balcony (with cigarette thoughts into sentences line up at once, how to order, than stupid in front of a computer).
And Yes, You are right, with Delta-waves - what they really actual "release" of consciousness is produced, and then there's me, people mentally "has uzvodno" bad, therefore, seen such a dreaming paradox, no to the idea - "I'm in a dream, am I dreaming?", nothing like stupid was conducted on the plot in the inner nirvanah... (okay, don't make mistakes that. who does nothing and never thinks)

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:18

Zuhra
I have prepared a small rusalochku for lucid dreaming, if you have time to subscribe (on the home page at the bottom), tomorrow she'll come.
Here's the thing, "the less we love a woman, the easier she likes us" - try not too much bother on the desire to realize a dream, just quietly do those things that help You to sink in and all. But...given Your situation with a diploma, maybe yet is to throw all the forces on the case, rest a lot, eat well and less smoke :) Nicotine constricts blood vessels, blood the brain receives less to think the worse (and indeed the business is not particularly good for different practices, but it depends what you smoke :lol: )
You have a device ABC, is a powerful tool for self-help, but to help yourself you need to consistently, slowly. Don't want to give advice, but in my opinion the ordinary alpha relaxation programs now for You is "just what the doctor ordered." They will help to improve memory, concentration, will give a positive General background (will improve mood, give energy). Extract of Eleutherococcus in the morning, 25-30 drops twice before eating (before Breakfast and lunch) is also very helpful.
Prelude and Yes with You force
Your Darth Vader :wink:

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:35

Thank You, my Darth Vader :aa ))
I'll go for the subscription, I hope you have time.. and that's about Eleutherococcus something I forgot, because it is good for cerebral circulation - will have to shop Dr. Dolittle must go.

Рос

Post by Рос » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:07

Good day, purchased a MM InnerPulse.
The question arose - while listening to the disc Explorer flashing points only for the minimum player settings on your computer - as it should be?
Decided to check how it will work in MM and points if you put a normal audio CD glasses also blink.
Is glasses must minute if the disk is not audiostrobe? is this normal? or do I have something wrong?
And also that all describe some kind of special listening experience - I have nothing - just lie there and listen to from beginning to end the lyrics and music on the disk, but had fulfilled all that is written on the disk before the audition.
I something not so do?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 10, 2012 13:00

ROS
Conductor with audiostrobe.
All people are different. Some feel nothing but benefit all the same. :)

Рос

Post by Рос » Sun Jun 10, 2012 13:36

Andrew, thanks for the reply
Tell me that it is better to listen to Your CDs through a music centre or through a computer (a discrete sound card creative x-fi)?

Рос

Post by Рос » Sun Jun 10, 2012 13:39

About audiostrobe clear - and did have the glasses respond to music from a normal CD? (I tested it with computer and with music center the picture is similar)
And at the listening sessions r MM flashing points harder than when listening to the conductor - as it should be? the intensity of the flashing points and the impact strength are correlated at all?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 10, 2012 14:43

Рос wrote:Andrew, thanks for the reply
Tell me that it is better to listen to Your CDs through a music centre or through a computer (a discrete sound card creative x-fi)?
In this case, no difference. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 10, 2012 14:48

Рос wrote:About audiostrobe clear - and did have the glasses respond to music from a normal CD? (I tested it with computer and with music center the picture is similar)
And at the listening sessions r MM flashing points harder than when listening to the conductor - as it should be? the intensity of the flashing points and the impact strength are correlated at all?
Can and flash if some harmonica on 19200Гц breaks... the Intensity necessary to put the minimum from zero to the appearance of clear flashes (with closed eyes), when setting up need minute from the beginning of the session to wait, as the intensity gradually goes to high.
What happens to the blinking when raising the volume on the player (headphones can be removed :))?

Рос

Post by Рос » Sun Jun 10, 2012 14:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:What happens to the blinking when raising the volume on the player (headphones can be removed :))?
As the volume increases, the flashing LEDs are almost there, the LEDs glow constantly.
So that led flashes sound level also have to put on a certain level this is so intended?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 10, 2012 15:02

Рос wrote:So that led flashes sound level also have to put on a certain level this is so intended?
Yes, this is normal.

Рос

Post by Рос » Sun Jun 10, 2012 15:17

Andrew, you can tell whether Your CDs to listen to in parallel with the disks Sviyash (I-a real leader and Live easily) or alternate?
And another question is it possible to listen to Your CDs and session MM alternately or need to take breaks? (before you start listening to the conductor listened to a 21 day session r MM as you recommended).
And tell me what position you need to put the switch on the glasses when listening to Your CDs and when to do this switch you need to switch? (points Indigo)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 10, 2012 16:31

ROS
A break of at least 3 hours. A day not more than 2 drives. :? Although it would be better to work with one, then another.
As for sessions - it is possible to alternate, in the same day with a break of at least 3 hours.
For glasses two positions Color-Color(CC) - when the different frequencies are for different colors, and Right-Left(RL), when different frequencies go to different eyes. The idea is that in a frontal arrangement of the LEDs, the difference is small. The sessions for "activation" of one hemisphere is better to use RL for the others - without a difference, because there the frequency is the same.

Рос

Post by Рос » Sun Jun 10, 2012 17:11

Thank you very much for advice. I will try :)

Евгений.В

Post by Евгений.В » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:45

Question novice users MM:
After listening to R sessions, there are constant irritability, it starts to "annoy" . Is this normal? Or "it's not reel"?