MM - first steps.....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: MM - the first steps.....

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:50

Eugene.In
It happens when you install the excessive brightness or(and) volume.

ДенисГорынин

Post by ДенисГорынин » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01

Good afternoon. have a question about MM. I InnerPulse at the beginning of December + points premium. as written here followed the recommendations at least 21 days session on relaxation. alternated some, increased time is short sometimes. when there is a feeling of inflating the body. now 3 months have gone how to listen to only this block of sessions. but I always fall asleep. ie in spite of light\sound stimulation I fall asleep. just fly away and Wake when it's all over. remove the device and continue to sleep.
the volume level is not high. light experimented from this when it's shining but on some parts of the sessions is lost. i.e. or gate signal is low or maybe it is not there. just don't glow. 1 minute (session 7 in relax). also I tried to set brightness higher than the middle to make it bright and noticeable, not particularly nice to lie.
What am I doing wrong? I understand I can't concentrate on anything. weak care. or something else. what can you recommend?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 07, 2013 13:22

Denisgoria
You're doing it right. These sessions are intended for relaxation, not concentration. Now You can go to the sessions, "L":1,4,5,6

ДенисГорынин

Post by ДенисГорынин » Thu Feb 07, 2013 14:34

Andrei Patrushev I usually go to bed and turn it on. I also can listen to the session. or to first engage with the sessions and then sleep?
session L OS can be affected or not.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 07, 2013 14:42

Denisgoria
No, these sessions have to study up to 16 hours. OS affects anything. :?

ДенисГорынин

Post by ДенисГорынин » Thu Feb 07, 2013 15:04

Andrei Patrushev
I'm home from work the earliest at 18: 00. and in the morning, from 4 to 8?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 07, 2013 16:30

Denisgoria
Yes, of course, possible.

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Thu Feb 07, 2013 19:14

Hello dear Andrew,here's the thing I was doing with your discs(I. V.,theta meditation, etc.) for a long enough time,and the time has come when I decided to buy MM.Went to the office picked bought.And continued to do all the same disks with light stimulation,it was wonderful!But after 4 months of use started to ache eyes and brains,it was found that intracranial pressure is elevated and there are signs of encephalopathy!!!The question how to proceed to bring MM back to the office(box and receipts saved) or to heal and try again(which I'm not sure because brain pressure is still not let go).Earlier it was concussion and the doctor said it effects them,but to use MM, they were not showing themselves.Please answer,with disks I still have but without light stimulation.At the moment, with a Guide.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 07, 2013 20:09

Stasevich
Hello.
You can probably return it to Andrew Kabankova (I don't do sales :? ), and can be, for example, to give to a friend (or girlfriend) a birthday (or other occasion).
The situation, however, is obscure And has happened to You after (or just before) the acquisition of machine something? Well, for example, a disease with a high temperature, or again some kind of trauma? What sessions and what mode were You doing?

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Thu Feb 07, 2013 20:50

I worked with the sessions of the "Right brain""Right brain","Music creation","Visualization","Theta improvement","Meditation ze - MLI","Cosmic consciousness","Four octave balancing of chakras",the time from 18 to 20 and at bedtime,and the last time before a dream Inner voyage included regularly,and at one point felt a strong discomfort broke glasses and didn't even finish the exercise-the pulse rose strongly!!!Well, the fact that my eyes hurt it is clear,though ophthalmologist nothing found but the feeling is still unpleasant(in the eyes).Injuries were not any.And with betas and Alphas in General can't work-terrible palpitations and the excitement!!!!

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Thu Feb 07, 2013 20:55

Diseases and injuries for the last time, there was no,temperature, chills, sweating, and so also was observed...

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Thu Feb 07, 2013 20:58

Oh yeah glasses I colortrac.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 07, 2013 21:00

Стасевич wrote:Well, the fact that my eyes hurt it is clear,though ophthalmologist nothing found but the feeling is still unpleasant(in the eyes). And with betas and Alphas in General can't work-terrible palpitations and the excitement!!!!
This is possible only in one case - the brightness is too high. Machine applied on the micromodules (where people spend days staring into a microscope) for the prevention of eye diseases and relieve fatigue. "Beta" with "alpha" too "close was never" completely different feeling...

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Thu Feb 07, 2013 22:49

About the brightness you're absolutely right."Beta" with "alpha" too "close was never" completely different feeling...It's so too)))I'm Just all "a bunch of raked")))even So I don't rush it,because the effect of the discs was pretty good and without glasses and with glasses it should be more agile)I'll Try for a more muted brightness)Andrew thank you for the answers)

P/S love your theta using MM to banish "concentration" "inner voyage" "deconcentration" "creative visualization" actually MM has been purchased)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 07, 2013 23:22

Стасевич wrote:P/S love your theta using MM to banish "concentration" "inner voyage" "deconcentration" "creative visualization" actually MM has been purchased)
This is especially interesting, because besides "inner voyage", there's no audiostrobe... :)

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:34

This is especially interesting, because besides "inner voyage", there's no audiostrobe... Yes, I know what drives,and what is not :) but I like it and works)))Just randomly like that deconcentration I tried it once(had already worked with her a lot,but without glasses) using MM (there was some acute problem associated with work)in the mood has usmedical))) and in fact at the end came a few solutions,and a sense that she has resolved,and it is no more ,and of course she decided since I needed :wiz .And MM I'm just under your drives took(those where there is audiostrobe,but if it works(and suddenly :) ) why not)I sincerely thank you for what you do,it helped me a lot,helps and will help :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:09

Stasevich
Well, it couldn't hurt, of course - there is a random flashing because high much.

Рин

Post by Рин » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:05

Who can tell me how to turn the InnerPulse audiostrobe decoder?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:22

Rin
Click SELECT to choose AUS.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Mon Jun 03, 2013 16:24

Yeah, the mind machine is really not chemistry. Chemistry judging by the reviews a little stronger and works from the inside out. Such as Advil.But I read that the brain is type a bunch of neural networks in simple terms. And the wave so to speak "force". So the brain can what that protection is. Light all the same it is familiar to the eye and the sound is also. Such techniques of course has been used since ancient times and especially shamans, so it's together with psychotropic substances. The reason I write. Just so I understand what is written in the instruction on mind machines, deep rasslablenie, theta waves and reviews. That does not coincide with the description of mind car. If a mind machine can the brain switch to theta , alpha wave sort of person glucit shall to the fullest, as if in a dream , and if Delta so do the blackout. It seems as usual the desirable does not coincide with reality.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 20:49

Alex, You still want freebies? You really like to argue about the shortcomings of the instrument, and not even try none of them...

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Wed Jun 12, 2013 19:49

No. I have a Hobie is))

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Wed Jun 12, 2013 19:50

Free all want. Only freebie freebies strife. Want the quality.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 12, 2013 22:07

Alexey Shvets
Anecdote:
The divorce process...
The judge asked the plaintiff:
- why you're divorcing your wife? 8)
- it does not satisfy me... :oops: :?
A voice from the audience:
- To give! All Odessa satisfies, and satisfies. :D

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 16:08

Acquired MM Nova Pro 100. Please tell me what sessions to start. Here you wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:"r""c""E""d""r" - all for three weeks.
but I was not very clear, because there is no mention here of the session on sleep, training and a range of special applications. How and when to start using them?
And is it possible to start to use session, not in that order? Not much this affects performance?