MM - first steps.....

ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: MM - the first steps.....

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jun 16, 2013 16:57

MM, sign up for a workshop on MM. Everything explained what to use.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 16, 2013 18:33

Александр ММ wrote:but I am not very clear, because there is no mention here of the session on sleep, training and a range of special applications. How and when to start using them?
When they need to.
Александр ММ wrote:AND is it possible to start to use session, not in that order? Not much this affects performance?
It is possible and in others not fatal. 8) In this case, the efficiency does not suffer, but just missing. :?

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote: MM wrote(a):
but I was not very clear, because there is no mention here of the session on sleep, training and a range of special applications. How and when to start using them?

When they need to.
Ie, using them can be started even not mastering session of relaxation?
And another question...
Андрей Патрушев wrote:"r""c""E""d""r" - all for three weeks.
You have at the end a series of relaxation or I not correctly understood? The sessions of relaxation was shown already in the beginning?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:30

Alexander MM
Anecdote:
In the tram.
- you go next?
- I'm out.
and ahead of you go?
- out.
- and you ask them?
- ask.
and what they told you?

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:42

Hello!
I would like to clarify: on every session in the instructions to my mind the car set item FREQUENCY, and this frequency is what? The frequency of the brain or the stimulation frequency??

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:36

Alexander MM
Hello.
Both. :)

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 17:44

And another question :)
I always shorten the session by a quarter, because I think that if you shorten any more, then the effect of the session will be lost. Full session to listen no time... is it Possible to shorten the session to a bare minimum or you need to work out some time at full length (in order to acquire the skill of entering into this state), and then begin gradually to diminish?
Thank you very much for the answers! :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 20, 2013 18:12

Alexander MM
The effective duration of the session for beginners - 15 minutes. With sufficient training (about three months more or less regular training) you can do the session at 6-7 minutes, but less completely useless (as in the first and in the second case).

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Fri Aug 23, 2013 16:29

Good day:)
Explain to me please and tell me:
1) I understand that the sequence "r-c-E-d-r" cannot be broken. As you said, session on the dream, you can do out of necessity, but because of the session on sleep is a deeper state in contrast to, for example, from imaging and other sessions? They do not need to be prepared?
2) I did as you said session on relaxation for three weeks, is now engaged in the sessions on visualization. But the condition, which should be in the Theta rhythm, I do not feel and do not get pleasure. Doing it sessions for two weeks. Relaxation I think I have is a deeper sense of relaxation and tranquility. Is this normal?
3) And maybe some way to break the sequence "r-c-E-d-r" and walk to the group sessions on MEDITATION. Because the session on energy, I think that I don't need it, but the session on MEDITATION, I'd like to try.
4) is it Possible to combine session on visualization with sessions on relaxation (sessions on visualization, let's say the day, and relax night or one day and relax another render)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 23, 2013 17:20

Alexander MM
It is not deadly - do what you want and how you want. :)

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Fri Aug 23, 2013 17:46

Andrei Patrushev, a comprehensive answer bi

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 23, 2013 22:40

Alexander MM
Maybe this theme You will help... :) Although it is about the wheels, but almost all of it can be attributed to mashinam.

Александр ММ

Post by Александр ММ » Mon Aug 26, 2013 15:52

Thanks for the link, but I want to ask a question on adaptation. I do every day. Make each sessions for three weeks. Do I need to take a break between these groups sessions? If Yes then how much?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 26, 2013 16:11

Alexander MM
Between groups of sessions, the break is not needed.

Мерлин

Post by Мерлин » Wed Dec 17, 2014 20:14

Hello! Got my MM Nova Pro 100 three days ago. Reading the forum, decided to start as recommended with sessions "r" - three weeks. Two days already were doing one session per day before bed (not enough?). From the light, somewhere in the middle of the session, it becomes very scary, because such feelings I had never experienced before, and I turn out the lights and just listen. No discomfort, no headache and not spinning, but that's scary)) is This normal, will it pass?) Understand that it's not deadly, just write here so I finally calmed))

PS Brightness and volume are low. If the brightness unscrewed on a zero, the lights do not, if you really twist the light left and if a little to twist when the light appears and on the right too, in that mode and leave.

Thanks in advance)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 17, 2014 20:30

Merlin
Hello.
One session per day is not enough. :)
About the "scary" hard to say. Sometimes it is because you get to its frequency, then feeling as if in the mind of someone with little hands groping (really creepy in the beginning :?); sometimes it is associated with personal trance history; sometimes, just your personal way of perceiving the world, when all unknown scary; sometimes with the habit of everything to control when you start to dive into a trance, they begin to fear the loss of control. In General, the best thing is to relax and let go, curiously watching what will happen next... :wink:

Мерлин

Post by Мерлин » Wed Dec 17, 2014 20:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:sometimes with the habit of everything to control when you start to dive into a trance, they begin to fear the loss of control.
But it seems to be my case...
Андрей Патрушев wrote:In General, the best thing is to relax and let go, curiously watching what will happen next...
I'll do that! Thank you very much! :)