MM and the kids

nb13
MM and the kids

Post by nb13 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 15:42

Dear parents!
Who-n was doing with the kids? I was interested in working with hyperactive children - exactly what can affect the perseverance and the ability to maintain attention, concentration. Which is better - just session on the alpha or sth specific? And,frankly, I'll never know, as my child offer, legible,damn it,all the brain will make,what is it and how. Moreover, the usual "it will help you to concentrate on" not get...

I do not remember where,but I read about the child,which over the summer working with MM has changed a lot - the teachers at school didn't recognize and the other... would be Very grateful for any views parents!

nb13

Post by nb13 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 15:51

PS:about "Star wanderer" to children read.

But I want reviews from parents who have their children in the process!

Another question - how bad to open eyes during the sessions? If you say not to open my opinion,100% open will be:)

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 06, 2009 16:35

explain to your child the arguments that the eyes if you open your eyes during your session will expire...
I have a daughter.... 11.5 years... she doesn't like MM... they have other interests-the site classmates .... in touch.... they sit in an Internet of the whole class - in addition to the fact that the school are seen walking together escho and in the Internet correspond to all the remaining sleep time,... books no reading finally...(nikogda) TV shows enjoy watching even IF THERE IS 110 REPLAY ABOUT a NANNY VIKA....
my daughter told me - what the hell is this MM mother more than me its not... I told her several times to put altusky - does not go...
to force a child to do something he absolutely does not want - it means to break off the subsequent interest which may arise then....
explain that this is a very useful and necessary - and they wait need current inet toys in the computer and on at least an hour to get some fresh air
(this is where we have still sportsice 3 times a week)...
but when preparing for exams we have such an issue with MM there... and then you can get a good incite...
ie wait I'm WAITING for the TIME... SUITABLE FOR MM...
then, and drive ultramesh (and before that alpha to work 21 day) so time just has not come yet...

Going forward

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 06, 2009 16:45

nb13 wrote:PS:about the "Star traveler" for children read.

But I want reviews from parents who have their children in the process!

Another question - how bad to open eyes during the sessions? If you say not to open my opinion,100% open will be:)
Absolutely not harmful, but the buzz is lost. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 06, 2009 16:52

Anonymous wrote:explain to your child the arguments that the eyes if you open your eyes during your session will expire...
I have a daughter.... 11.5 years... she doesn't like MM... they have other interests-the site classmates .... in touch.... they sit in an Internet of the whole class - in addition to the fact that the school are seen walking together escho and in the Internet correspond to all the remaining sleep time,... books no reading finally...(nikogda) TV shows enjoy watching even IF THERE IS 110 REPLAY ABOUT a NANNY VIKA....
my daughter told me - what the hell is this MM mother more than me its not... I told her several times to put altusky - does not go...
to force a child to do something he absolutely does not want - it means to break off the subsequent interest which may arise then....
explain that this is a very useful and necessary - and they wait need current inet toys in the computer and on at least an hour to get some fresh air
(this is where we have still sportsice 3 times a week)...
but when preparing for exams we have such an issue with MM there... and then you can get a good incite...
ie wait I'm WAITING for the TIME... SUITABLE FOR MM...
then, and drive ultramesh (and before that alpha to work 21 day) so time just has not come yet...

Going forward
I have all the same... :cry: :? az
The only thing they lack - on the 2nd track Star Wanderer in the morning (if he will put and remove), and then only because in elementary school made sure that helps. Now as a twos picked up, so grab a programme (like not my fault, and I just have the attention fell :)). Well, I'm playing (mostly for political reasons... 8) )

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 06, 2009 17:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote: The only thing they lack - on the 2nd track Star Wanderer in the morning (if he will put and remove), and then only because in elementary school made sure that helps. Now as a twos picked up, so grab a programme (like not my fault, and I just have the attention fell :)). Well, I'm playing (mostly for political reasons... 8) )
Question: it is better to "put" in the morning? how many days in a row? there is some period?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 06, 2009 18:10

Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: The only thing they lack - on the 2nd track Star Wanderer in the morning (if he will put and remove), and then only because in elementary school made sure that helps. Now as a twos picked up, so grab a programme (like not my fault, and I just have the attention fell :)). Well, I'm playing (mostly for political reasons... 8) )
Question: it is better to "put" in the morning? how many days in a row? there is some period?
Better, of course, in the first half of the day. As always 21 days (once - if not every day). Noticeable changes occur within a week.

nb13

Post by nb13 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 0:50

Well,the child-lover said, "Mom,can't you hear how this music is TERRIBLE?? It's just a cosmic HORROR!I can't listen!" :(
So it was covered with star traveler copper basin.

Mr Patrushev,all hope for You! Advise the session MM - it is possible what-n alpha to impose on the music he accept?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 08, 2009 17:38

nb13 wrote:Well,my child the lover said, "Mom,can't you hear how this music is TERRIBLE?? It's just a cosmic HORROR!I can't listen!" :(
So it was covered with star traveler copper basin.

Mr Patrushev,all hope for You! Advise the session MM - it is possible what-n alpha to impose on the music he accept?
From the sessions there will be only light. On mindmachine you can listen to any music with any session. :)
We can explain, it is not music at all (because it is), and a special set of sounds, but if this program to do, you begin to hear and understand any music. :)

nb13

Post by nb13 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 15:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote: From the sessions there will be only light.
And from Star the traveler without light the sense will be? We just have other discs ( "Dance of fractals","Northern lights" and a bunch) in MM with the goggles work, but the Star Voyager and Explorer there is no sign of the glasses:( But should?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 16:40

nb13 wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: From the sessions there will be only light.
And from Star the traveler without light the sense will be? We just have other discs ( "Dance of fractals","Northern lights" and a bunch) in MM with the goggles work, but the Star Voyager and Explorer there is no sign of the glasses:( But should?
Star traveler was never with light. :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Feb 09, 2009 18:55

me shakes 3 track Star wanderer... the bells start hitting throughout the brain with tremendous force, and from the light in the glasses shiver (strobe signal goes with every strike of the bell)...
and for better digestibility of the material in high school - I understand the drive ultramesh?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 19:00

Идущая вперед wrote:me shakes 3 track Star wanderer... the bells start hitting throughout the brain with tremendous force, and from the light in the glasses shiver (strobe signal goes with every strike of the bell)...
and for better digestibility of the material in high school - I understand the drive ultramesh?
The Star Wanderer no gate signal. :)
Can and Ultramag, but only the 4th track (he's the 2nd Star Wanderer) :)

Мимоза

Post by Мимоза » Sat Mar 26, 2011 21:54

Good afternoon.
Andrew, tell me, what age is it possible to use MM for children? We are 3 years old.
And are there any contraindications?
Thank you.