How can you be with a minimal headphone frequency 20 Hz

даникто
How can you be with a minimal headphone frequency 20 Hz

Post by даникто » Sun Jan 11, 2009 14:12

I looked at your headphones (not weak, I must say - well, not prof, but above average) Sennheiser HD435. It turns out that the frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 KHz.

For alpha and other sessions of mind-machines in the low frequency ranges are much lower than 20 Hz.

The question is - how, interestingly, the frequency of 15 Hz, for example - will be played if the headphones below 20 Hz do not support?

Dug on the site of headphone manufacturers - is less than 18 Hz do not even for DJs.

How to be?
Or I chavoy confused?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: How to be with a minimum headphone frequency 20 Hz

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 11, 2009 18:47

даникто wrote:I Looked at your headphones (not weak, I must say - well, not prof, but above average) Sennheiser HD435. It turns out that the frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 KHz.

For alpha and other sessions of mind-machines in the low frequency ranges are much lower than 20 Hz.

The question is - how, interestingly, the frequency of 15 Hz, for example - will be played if the headphones below 20 Hz do not support?

Dug on the site of headphone manufacturers - is less than 18 Hz do not even for DJs.

How to be?
Or I chavoy confused?
These characteristics have no value for reproduction of low frequencies, because frequencies are generated by the methods of binaural beats and amplitude modulation.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Jan 11, 2009 23:31

Yes there is no difference! While listening to CDs Andrew in the range of frequencies from 4гц to 23кгц feel the difference of sound with headphones 20Hz-20kHz! In the first very sharply heard some sounds.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Jan 11, 2009 23:35

But in the beginning I used to ask this question. In this regard, I think it should be put in FAQ!

даникто

Post by даникто » Mon Jan 12, 2009 15:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Frequency generated by the methods of binaural beats and amplitude modulation.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand the answer.

I don't know what Mineralnye beats and amplitude modulation.

How generiruyutsya low frequency signals and
they are transmitted from the mind-machine to the listener?

In my opinion labour opinion, they need to change headphones, but they will cut all the frequencies lower than 20 Hz.
Your answer did not dissuade me to the contrary, in a little more detail and easier.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jan 12, 2009 15:25

danice
please read carefully the section "ARTICLES" of this site.I am sure that You will find there answers to Your questions and even more.

оленеллус

Post by оленеллус » Fri Feb 13, 2009 17:14

With headphones it's simple. The fact that the "average" human ear can not in principle be able to perceive fluctuations in air density with frequencies less than 20 Hz or more than 20000 Hz, so it makes no sense to make headphones that can transmit frequencies outside of this range.

And here is the guide to the device Inner Pulse written that it generates bearing with a frequency ranging from 16 Hz. These carriers will not cause excitation of auditory neurons.

But it is not even that, binaural beats, unlike the real interference phenomenon is questionable. Nowhere to take it. Signals from the cochlea are recorded in the form of tactile sensations and travel to the brain is not in the form of oscillations with a frequency equal to the frequency of calling their sound. Auditory cortex nowhere to take information about what should be the frequency of the beating, if you add up the sound waves that caused the irritation of different ears.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 14, 2009 14:28

оленеллус wrote:With headphones all just. The fact that the "average" human ear can not in principle be able to perceive fluctuations in air density with frequencies less than 20 Hz or more than 20000 Hz, so it makes no sense to make headphones that can transmit frequencies outside of this range.

And here is the guide to the device Inner Pulse written that it generates bearing with a frequency ranging from 16 Hz. These carriers will not cause excitation of auditory neurons.

But it is not even that, binaural beats, unlike the real interference phenomenon is questionable. Nowhere to take it. Signals from the cochlea are recorded in the form of tactile sensations and travel to the brain is not in the form of oscillations with a frequency equal to the frequency of calling their sound. Auditory cortex nowhere to take information about what should be the frequency of the beating, if you add up the sound waves that caused the irritation of different ears.
"We don't understand some things, not because our concepts are weak, but because they are not included in the circle of our concepts..." (Kozma Prutkov) :)
In the articles section there is a link to the book "bases of Psychoacoustics" - there You will find a detailed explanation.

мим

Post by мим » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:31

I slyschu the beats - so they are!!! And the frequency can be bunal and pulses. The drum can to knock again в1сек is 1 Hertz. You hear it???

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Mon Apr 13, 2009 0:50

даникто wrote:Dug on the site of headphone manufacturers - is less than 18 Hz do not even for DJs.
Ritmix RH-550
Key features

* DJ headphones
-------------------------------------------------
Device settings

* Frequency range 10-22000 Hz

http://www.ritmixrussia.ru/index.php?ac ... duct_id=18

I have these. Handsfree nervously smokes on the sidelines.

Грамер

Post by Грамер » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:54

Binaural beats are based on the difference of the frequencies applied to the left and right ear, the carrier frequency in this case, 1000-1500 Hz, which is also much more physical limits of the headphones.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Бинауральные rhythms

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:19

Wikipedia is not exactly written. :) Load-bearing, which can be heard, BB is 20Hz-1500hz. Audibility BB strongly depends on the volume (the smaller the volume, the better) bearing, especially at the beginning and end of the specified range. According to my latest research BB also audible at a very high load-bearing (anywhere from 16KHz)...

Павел Мироненко

Post by Павел Мироненко » Wed Aug 04, 2010 14:50

даникто wrote:

How to be?
Or I chavoy confused?
You need to look at specialized stores, and it is necessary to buy earphones, not balalaika.

I bought a year ago, the reinforcing insert Klipsch, frequency Range, 10 Hz — 19000.

All who were allowed to listen to was awesome, sound quality.

One of the tests of any headphone is the work in the subway.

When wearing Klipsch, like turn on silence.

To adjust the volume or when you don't, put in the middle position and listen even in the subway, at least in the office. It's hard to describe the feeling in the store doctorhead.ru you can listen to how they work and appreciate.

The standard headphones I immediately threw.

Алексей Москва

Post by Алексей Москва » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:32

So what :( for example the Sennheiser HD 280 PRO range 8 – 25000 Hz. The only question is whether it makes sense to buy them ? if the headphones according to Andrei Patrushev "generate frequency methods binaural beats and amplitude modulation"

Алексей Москва

Post by Алексей Москва » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:45

There is generally a steep frequency :shock: Beyerdynamic DT 880 Edition - 5 - 35,000 Hz

Павел Мироненко

Post by Павел Мироненко » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:43

Алексей Москва wrote:There is generally a steep frequency :shock: Beyerdynamic DT 880 Edition - 5 - 35,000 Hz
Yeah, 250 grams on the head and relax, stupid, the economy is on the head to wear.
I am a supporter of the “ false ” and the sound is no worse.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:48

In my opinion headphone for MM should be selected on the basis of ease of relaxation during the session,if those that come in the kit for some reason not triple.
Extended frequency range in the case of MM is not needed.
When listening to CDs frequency characteristics of the headphone is more relevant.

Алексей Москва

Post by Алексей Москва » Mon Aug 16, 2010 13:30

Павел Мироненко wrote:
Алексей Москва wrote:There is generally a steep frequency :shock: Beyerdynamic DT 880 Edition - 5 - 35,000 Hz
Yeah, 250 grams on the head and relax, stupid, the economy is on the head to wear.
It was not about ease of use, and reproducible frequencies. This parameter Beyerdynamic DT 880 Edition is tearing into the meat of the plugs Klipsch.
I wonder how it is up to the manufacturers of mind machines undestanding that it is possible to complete them in small plugs , not the large patch, which really did not relax :lol: after all, the sound is a small, not worse :lol: Personally, I will never believe that earplugs can compete in sound with applied ears, even with the same frequency characteristics, since big creates a fuller sound.

Алексей Москва

Post by Алексей Москва » Mon Aug 16, 2010 13:35

Андрей Кабанков wrote:In my opinion headphones for MM should be selected on the basis of ease of relaxation during the session,if those that come in the kit for some reason not triple.
Extended frequency range in the case of MM is not needed.
When listening to CDs frequency characteristics of the headphone is more relevant.
So if I buy for example a CD Andrei Patrushev and listen to it in my ears with extended frequencies , relative to the complete machine, the effect will be higher ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Aug 16, 2010 16:00

Yes.

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Aug 16, 2010 16:40

I do not agree. I used different earbuds from ordinary to a solid, and say that patch order better sound than plug-in. On any headphones often write 20-20000hz, but in fact nothing of the sort, just for the sound system with a subwoofer to hear the low frequencies (tens of Hz)

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 16, 2010 18:00

Personally, I will never believe that earplugs can compete in sound with applied ears, even with the same frequency characteristics, since big creates a fuller sound.
Plugs women have between your legs. They will not when to compete as designed "plug-in" for mobile devices, namely, for the players. As has been said below, the most important thing, so it was convenient.

I'm comfortable in "false".

Алексей Москва

Post by Алексей Москва » Mon Aug 16, 2010 18:47

Sorry didn't go into details , that there is someone between her legs. You yourself wrote earlier -"I am a supporter of plug-in and the sound of them worse than not" Now say they will not compete , although previously likened their sound. Here is a topic specifically about frequency , not about convenience . Where I wrote that the false invoices? You never know whatever you like .To go without a player and headphones, just humming to herself even more , and to listen psychoactive audio programs on disks more efficiently, using headphones with extended frequency range - that's what I wanted to find out.

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:29

And then the inner ear and the cochlea?
If one signal is to combine two frequencies at 100Hz and 101Гц, then the result is "pulsating" at a rate of 1 pulse per second frequency of 100.5 Hz. But in our case, the combination of these two frequencies occurs inside the brain (and the brain "inadvertently" produces complex comparisons of sounds from the left and right ear).

Binaural beats are not "heard", but they vosprinimayutsya brain as floating with a certain speed difference of the phases. Speed anywhere from 2 to 20 cycles per second. This constant cyclical beats and are called "drive" brain waves, to change the state of consciousness and perceive in this state "installation".

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:22

Binaural beats are not "heard", but they vosprinimayutsya brain as floating with a certain speed difference of the phases.
I wonder why when beats arise directly from the brain, they have the effect, and if they are, as you wrote, will result from the merger of the two frequencies in the signal will have no effect?