A mind machine and nature

Карлосон
A mind machine and nature

Post by Карлосон » Sun Sep 07, 2008 14:12

I have a weak character. I think everyone knows these people - no girls, friends, in school they usually become outcasts, etc. what do you think, will you give me a mind machine to change the character?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Mind machine and nature

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 07, 2008 15:50

Карлосон wrote:I Have a weak character. I think everyone knows these people - no girls, friends, in school they usually become outcasts, etc. what do you think, will you give me a mind machine to change the character?
No.:(

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Sep 07, 2008 16:27

and unless these stocks the fact character? Help.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Mon Sep 08, 2008 19:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Карлосон wrote:I Have a weak character. I think everyone knows these people - no girls, friends, in school they usually become outcasts, etc. what do you think, will you give me a mind machine to change the character?
Here only you yourself can help.
A year is not bad work to be done, I was so

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:36

Karlosona
knyazivs'ke
Even in six months everything can change, so that the hair stand on end.Need,sorry for being rude,to stop pissing for life (deliberately not used the word fear)...helped Me,even naver more drives Explorer and Healing,and UH...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Sep 09, 2008 16:44

a mind machine can help you to become more confident in yourself... learn to be calm and relaxed, pumped up energy... will help you to become more sexy and attractive in the eyes of the female sex (a session of sensual magic or whatever it's called in innerpulse) will help to study the state of the alarm (healing) will cast a positive settings (conduit)... give a little bit of Nirvana (nirvanamania session innerpulse) read the forum topic about personal goals (I absolutely agree with the beginning)... will help to develop both hemispheres... isn't that ENOUGH??? I understand you most burdened children's complexes and the lack of girls???
not the fact that after six months of use MM you will leave the complexes and girl trample to you in droves... but you will discover new multicolor multifaceted world and will build confidence among much in this hard and sometimes very cruel life...
Just need to colour their world with bright colors and then the world will turn to you not an asshole .... how to relate to the world and get back...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Sep 09, 2008 16:51

download a RAINBOW... it's a good program to work through any complexes - at least better than I've ever seen.... you can certainly try MM with friends or acquaintances or in the office of Albus.... I met MM in the sanatorium Tama that is as the relaxing procedure for the coin...
where it may really walks next to your girl she just still doesn't know about it :D :D :D

Карлосон

Post by Карлосон » Tue Sep 09, 2008 17:32

Князевский wrote: Here only you yourself can help.
And how did you do it?
I understand you are most burdened children's complexes and the lack of girls???
Yeah, in the topic above I have already described, weak character. This hour is the inability to insist on his own, no girlfriend, no friends=> lack of communication, jokes of some individuals... as a child, izdevatelstva peers.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Tue Sep 09, 2008 19:46

Carlson!There is a primitive,but very effective.Not teasing - give in the snout!At the sight of this and girls will show interest :) and enemies can become friends. :ay

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Sep 09, 2008 21:11

Карлосон wrote:yeah, in the topic above I have already described, weak character. This hour is the inability to insist on his own, no girlfriend, no friends=> lack of communication, jokes of some individuals... as a child, izdevatelstva peers.
Here we have from a dead stop to shift, but don't mind machine...

Mr Patrushev can to help the person? and in fact, again to remove start? ;)

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Thu Sep 11, 2008 15:30

Карлосон wrote:
Князевский wrote: Here only you yourself can help.
And how did you do it?

In a personal email, but I'm so shy

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Sep 11, 2008 16:34

finally children are very cruel beings... as you begin to poison someone - just as all sorts of rubbish is growing... the imprint of childhood complexes superimposed on the rest of his life... real steps to improve the situation...
1. or who don't hit the face of... humanity and individuals need to love yourself and to forgive all
2. love yourself very much and not to give yourself hurt and even more to poison type... but good with his fists
3. to enroll in a section of martial arts and become stronger physically
4. go to a competent psychologist and worked for the children's complexes and resentments
5. buy all the same MM and learn to relax to pump energy
6. self-improvement and development of supernatural abilities - a great thing... but addictive
7. to learn not to be upset on trifles, and do not perceive the world as hostile (because every man is occupied only with himself and his persona and the rest he doesn't care - except for a few close friends)... indifference is not good
this list can be continued indefinitely..... :wiz :wiz :wiz

Любовь

Post by Любовь » Thu Sep 11, 2008 18:58

Идущая вперед wrote: 1. or who don't hit the face of... humanity and individuals need to love yourself and to forgive all
2. love yourself very much and not to give yourself hurt and even more to poison type... but good with his fists
Can't understand how can combine these two items... :)
Идущая вперед wrote:
3. to enroll in a section of martial arts and become stronger physically
5. buy all the same MM and learn to relax to pump energy
7. to learn not to be upset on trifles, and do not perceive the world as hostile (because every man is occupied only with himself and his persona and the rest he doesn't care - except for a few close friends)... indifference is not good
this list can be continued indefinitely..... :wiz :wiz :wiz
And these points of support, especially the third. Exercise will help all the dope beat.

Сергей_А

Post by Сергей_А » Fri Sep 12, 2008 0:04

And how did you do it?
Paucity Litvak, or go to a few seminars. Or both. Many problems will resolve themselves.

Келли

Post by Келли » Wed Sep 17, 2008 23:20

I would advise you to read Zeland Transerfing and to find someone to help you remove the blocks. You can go on holotropic breathing - cool free. All of these squeeze in nature - they are not yours, there maybe due to upbringing or other factors. So you just need to get back to his true -free and get all this debris that interferes with life.

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Thu Sep 18, 2008 0:47

Идущая вперед wrote:1. or who don't hit the face of... humanity and individuals need to love yourself and to forgive all
Yeah!Well,it is,after all, always wins!So-who won,and a good one :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:25

ЖСЛ wrote:did these stocks the fact character? Help.
nature is the totality of patterns of the matrix of the subject's behavior.
MM does not change the matrix.
some (IMHO) just modificeres matrix in the previous framework, what some perceive as a change of character . The underlying goals remain the same , only changing the hue of the surface behavior.

the matrix can be changed using Explorer, Sedona, etc..
but this ( by itself ) does not.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:29

Идущая вперед wrote:1. or who don't hit the face of... humanity and individuals need to love yourself and to forgive all
:)
I can sometimes charge it in the ear :) and think this is normal, and particularly normal when it comes to the issue of their life, or the lives of those people who are dear to me. If it concerns health care. Including if it concerns certain events.

PS.. and of course I should add - I respect all (try). as himself, and resentment try to reset.. and in my ear give not out of anger or something else and to stop me focused on aggression, which sometimes simply does not hear the words.
this is not necessary to forget and about myself :) committed tree branches in the sky, but the roots of it growing in the ground :)

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 18, 2008 16:24

Eugene Mow... Yes, I agree that the aggression is aimed at you and your loved ones have to be put down, physically ie, to charge into the ear and hit in the face...sometimes people well provoke this aggression finally... sometimes funny... guys get drunk... do you respect me??? I respect you... after a few bottles of spilnogo scuffle is a natural process....
question directly to the guy to stir up this topic.... you chonit made to correct this situeyshen??? and we tut you tips fall asleep and you finally the ROBOT????
going forward

Алекс78

Post by Алекс78 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 20:57

Well, judging by the date of the last visit, it seems for him this is not the essential thing.. and man can their findings did..

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Sep 18, 2008 22:11

Евгений Кош wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:did these stocks the fact character? Help.
nature is the totality of patterns of the matrix of the subject's behavior.
MM does not change the matrix.
some (IMHO) just modificeres matrix in the previous framework, what some perceive as a change of character . The underlying goals remain the same , only changing the hue of the surface behavior.

the matrix can be changed using Explorer, Sedona, etc..
but this ( by itself ) does not.

His problems are not due to nature. Because they say it will. A similar situation is described in the movie "the Secret" about faggot :)

Карлосон

Post by Карлосон » Thu Sep 18, 2008 23:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Карлосон wrote:I Have a weak character. I think everyone knows these
people - no girls, friends, in school they usually become outcasts, etc. do you think
will you give me a mind machine to change the character?
Yes, actually, I got it. And not really hoping. Already there have been attempts, went to a psychic
one did not help. But in the martial arts myself I will try, this solved before I posted here. And MM for the other, as described on the website, will be useful, thank you. Just in case asked, maybe this will help for a positive response not particularly hoping.
His problem is not due to nature. Because they say it will. A similar situation is described
in the movie "the Secret" about faggot
Due to the nature and have, otherwise? I heard that changing the nature of people is known, but under the influence of strong stress. In short more and more convinced, most likely it is impossible. Thanks again to all for the advice.
Well, judging by the date of the last visit, it seems for him this is not the essential thing.. and man can their findings did..
Be and login are two different things, here I go every day.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:03

Карлосон wrote:due to the nature and have, otherwise? I heard that changing the nature of people is known, but under the influence of strong stress.
off VD and recorded a different pattern of behavior...
Карлосон wrote:in Short more and more convinced, most likely it is impossible.
For starters, allow yourself to be imperfect... and then will grow.

Творец Сновидений

Post by Творец Сновидений » Sun Oct 14, 2012 21:05

[quote="Karlosona"]I Have a weak character. I think everyone knows these people - no girls, friends, in school they usually become outcasts, etc. what do you think, will you give me a mind machine to change the character?[/quote]
I think that in itself is such a device cannot help,but to assist in the work of changing your character for the better,is fine. try to master O/s and Astral travel,in parallel with performing the yoga uprazhnenij. keep those vegetarian diet because eating meat greatly hinders the development of such techniques. stop upotrelyat alcohol,if you do it. and Smoking too,come on, if you smoke. self-improvement and work to change yourself is a huge daily work,it is necessary clearly to understand it. but the results in any case are worth the effort. in General,any technique of consciousness expansion sposobstvuet personal growth and improvement

Райдер

Post by Райдер » Fri Jan 11, 2013 23:55

Just found this topic and remembered...
I already wrote about myself, I like the Karlosona story. Of course by themselves Machine and discs for yourself will not do anything, but they might help in the search for the causes of mental blocks (bearing sooooo weird secondary benefit for us), causing "inappropriate" reactions such as fear, awkwardness, embarrassment, etc. in communication, Dating, and not a pleasant situations (this is the garbage coming from somewhere from the depths and it happens to me almost every time). All these blocks form the "weak character" in changing or finding a new relationship to it can help such technologies. Personally, I tried to change my attitude just a little part of nature (no psychoacoustics) and once the world became different for me, brighter and more safe or something. After all, to simplify the decision or the review of such problems created, for example "Conductor, and Healing, Star traveler". If I'm wrong, or drastically not right look at these methods, correct me, because I myself genuinely interested and want to cultivate the mind, and not tychas nose in self-delusion. (the literature on psychology, meditation, and AVS have read and periproctal a huge amount but still the words of the coach will not replace or what book)