Delta waves - read thoughts

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Delta waves - read thoughts

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:53

Anna wise in the book "Inspiration to order" writes:
Delta waves are radar intelligence. With these waves of our subconscious receives and sends various messages... People who are especially sensitive to Delta waves, can perceive other people's thoughts and feelings for your own...

In the book the example is given: as one reads the test information directly from the consciousness of another person.
It's written by, like, a serious researcher. In fact, she argues that the possibility of telepathy. What do you think?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Delta waves - read thoughts

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:56

Никонов Владимир wrote:Anna wise in the book "Inspiration to order" writes:
Delta waves are radar intelligence. With these waves of our subconscious receives and sends various messages... People who are especially sensitive to Delta waves, can perceive other people's thoughts and feelings for your own...

In the book the example is given: as one reads the test information directly from the consciousness of another person.
It's written by, like, a serious researcher. In fact, she argues that the possibility of telepathy. What do you think?
And You spondylitis read, as he along with the famous Durov over the dog humiliated...:)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:30

Spondylitis is not read. Read about the experiences of animals in the book "Biological radio".

And you can use mind machines to Delta wave switch?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 12, 2008 15:08

Никонов Владимир wrote:spondylitis have not read. Read about the experiences of animals in the book "Biological radio".

And you can use mind machines to Delta wave switch?
No, Delta waves through the periphery are not synchronized, as far as I know, of course...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Aug 12, 2008 16:10

Никонов Владимир wrote:In the book the example is given: as one reads the test information directly from the consciousness of another person.
Surprising :)
Very often being in the company, you will notice that some people ( especially engaged in conversation) say "word removed from the language".. this is telepathy (household :))) ):)
when I saw a television program with Tofiq Dadasheva, where he explained that people's thoughts difficult to distinguish from his, but slowly practicing he learned.. then I realized that people often read other people's thoughts (IMHO) just can't "understand" what it's thinking :)
there are periods ( this isn't a permanent condition) when I know what to tell my partner.. that's just not clear - is it my word "caught" or I the word "intercepted" :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 19:37

I had a lot of similar cases that the accident can not explain. I wonder if thoughts are transmitted, what is the transmission range?
If it is small, then, for example, public transport should be :roll:

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Aug 12, 2008 21:51

for the most part we read the facial expressions of (unconscious)
most mysli dialectical nature inherent in a particular emotion and its expression(fine)
the stranger we can guess a simple thought from a friend is more complicated, but apparently there is something that to explain what science can not yet.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:44

Князевский wrote:for the most part we read the facial expressions of (unconscious)
most mysli dialectical nature inherent in a particular emotion and its expression(fine)
the stranger we can guess a simple thought from a friend is more complicated, but apparently there is something that to explain what science can not yet.
with facial expressions - also agree.
But what about telephone conversations? The tone of voice? :)
There is a certain opinion ( advanced) that we are constantly in the General field of thought forms.. however, certain filters do not pass them to the level of consciousness. and if it breaks this information, from Natrenirovannosti we issue them for their :) ( although where their where Nesoi there is already quite difficult to understand).
I think that this question is for unadvanced - complex, because it turns out that neprofi (those who do not know how to do it consciously) discuss a very complicated subject.. and what conclusion can you make those who do not know how to do?(consciously) :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 19:19

Here's an article about spondylitis - http://www.psychology-online.net/articles/623

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Fri Aug 15, 2008 21:50

Никонов Владимир wrote:Here's an article about spondylitis - http://www.psychology-online.net/articles/623
thank you
Eugene Kosh, read carefully

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 17, 2008 23:44

my wife and I have noticed many times that suddenly, what she thinks, or I for some arbitrary topic in everyday life, voiced, and word for word. We've not even discuss it and just laugh when it happens. Though we've been together for 27 years. But this is very similar to telepathic contact.

Данила

Post by Данила » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:52

Dear V. Nikonov, sent you an interesting reference about telepathy and its rapid development by using mind machines in the LAN, since not dare to put the bomb in plain text according to some considerations, given in the same LAN. To give this info or not, losses to you. :(
Others say that nature made the brain very harmoniously: if something artificially progresses, something else immediately regresses. :( There are exceptions, but very rare.
Here http://lib.ru/INOFANT/KIZ/eldzheron.txt Fant. little story on this subject. By the way, perhaps it has the first mention of mind the car in the eighth report of 28 March. Read smart takes only 5 minutes. :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:00

Князевский wrote:
Никонов Владимир wrote:Here's an article about spondylitis - http://www.psychology-online.net/articles/623
thank you
Eugene Kosh, read carefully
In the article there is any differences with the opinions that I have. :)

And the topic is interesting :)
"- Of course, no transfer I felt. I just wanted to scratch behind the ear."
this is exactly what I was talking about.. the facial expressions are not and :) ( to share thoughts)

It is also interesting to catch it all on the maturity and intentions :) this is even more interesting :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:10

Данила wrote:dear Vladimir Nikonov, sent you an interesting reference about telepathy and its rapid development with MM in BOS, because not dare to put the bomb in plain text according to some considerations, given in the same LAN. To give this info or not, losses to you. :(
Others say that nature made the brain very harmoniously: if something artificially progresses, something else immediately regresses. :( There are exceptions, but very rare.
Here http://lib.ru/INOFANT/KIZ/eldzheron.txt Fant. little story on this subject. By the way, perhaps it has the first mention of MM in the eighth report of 28 March. Read smart takes only 5 minutes. :)
There is no such law! And in addition to harmony, this statement is irrelevant. There is a law - "You lose that didn't use"

Данила

Post by Данила » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:21

Андрей Патрушев wrote: there is No such law! And in addition to harmony, this statement is irrelevant. There is a law - "You lose that didn't use"
OK, Maestro, your wand is longer - you orchestra to manage. :)

The rest you can see: the universe, the master of A. Patrushev this "harmonic law," no, in my universe is, respectively, if I'm in one part of the head pomenu, in other poglupo, and A. P. wiser without consequences. Ha-ha! :lol:
So: what are "laws" in his universe to allow them to live, each of us decided.

And what "laws" you chose what laws you live? And your do they or you their suggested "well-wisher"?

The good thing here is that such "truths" are not tightly prescribed, clean destructive "JavaСкрипты" out of my head (RHR, but harmful "laws" of the universe), crammed involuntarily in childhood and situations in the course of life, or grab by negligence or folly after and affor matsumi with drives dear AP or using MM.

p.s. By the way, AP may not read Fant. tales and saw in a post the words "artificially progresses." But this is minor.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:27

I quite agree with Andrew.
In addition, get in here and meneghetti ( people over 20 years in practice, psychotherapist) proved ( devices, brain research and so and so).. What is developing in accordance with its essence ( in harmony, including the need and meditation) in the human brain, new combinations open to him the opportunity to interact with the surrounding world in other senses than the standard. And one has only to retreat from the harmony - these chains instantly collapse to the standard set of senses. This - topenia ( ie regression) there is only disharmony ( the proven).. :) But in the option - harmony - the development of new senses - where people are already free to choose for himself that he was to leave for use, and that he would not use.. and it works the law mentioned by Andrew :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:49

Данила wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: there is No such law! And in addition to harmony, this statement is irrelevant. There is a law - "You lose that didn't use"
OK, Maestro, your wand is longer - you orchestra to manage. :)

The rest you can see: the universe, the master of A. Patrushev this "harmonic law," no, in my universe is, respectively, if I'm in one part of the head pomenu, in other poglupo, and A. P. wiser without consequences. Ha-ha! :lol:
So: what are "laws" in his universe to allow them to live, each of us decided.

And what "laws" you chose what laws you live? And your do they or you their suggested "well-wisher"?

The good thing here is that such "truths" are not tightly prescribed, clean destructive "JavaСкрипты" out of my head (RHR, but harmful "laws" of the universe), crammed involuntarily in childhood and situations in the course of life, or grab by negligence or folly after and affor matsumi with drives dear AP or using MM.

p.s. By the way, AP may not read Fant. tales and saw in a post the words "artificially progresses." But this is minor.
Tales this is the essence of the artwork. I suspect it was written by analogy with the fact that if you pour the old man, the hormones of the young, the first occurs just a fantastic rejuvenation and then an even more dramatic aging. The real work of the brain this little story is irrelevant, because the brain has a holographic principle. Intelligence in terms of physiology depends on the richness of neural network and its nutrition and oxygen. Any new skill apply to all other abilities.
But if the brain does not give a constant load, it really starts degradatsionny changes that also begin to spread to all other skills, including the ability to critical thinking...
To me, however, I wonder - what benefits are You going to learn from this far-fetched and I would say, the bastard (sorry :) ) of the act, which You insist on calling harmonious? :?<

Данила

Post by Данила » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:00

A lot of chances for development of disputes, but essentially get the clash of opinions and points of view. Will avoid this, so dear AP, you are right and I applaud you. :)

PS. More patience, less insults. You're the MASTER! :)
Last edited by Данила on Mon Aug 18, 2008 14:06, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:15

Данила wrote:a Lot of chances for development of disputes, but essentially get the clash of opinions and points of view. Escape.
Dear AP, you are right and I applaud you. :)
Thank you!
I do not doubt that You will agree with me, :) reading Your motto: "Thought is material - that will decide what you get". :? :)

ЖСЛ

Re: Delta waves - read thoughts

Post by ЖСЛ » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:14

Никонов Владимир wrote:It says, like, serious researcher. In fact, she argues that the possibility of telepathy. What do you think?
Yes, easily :)
Start with the emotions and sentiments, then the intention, and then thought.
In fact it is an elementary ethics (socionic dichotomy). Ethics(half the population) is perfectly able, without realizing it :)
Князевский wrote: the stranger we can guess a simple thought from a friend is more complicated, but apparently there is something that to explain what science can not yet.
Of course, much depends on how open you people.

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Aug 21, 2008 16:52

There are outstanding psychic, as Lomsadze that read the thoughts of any person by the book. And most people holding cats or dogs, establishes telepathic communication with your pet. There are certain techniques teaching not only receive ideas, but also transfer them and even applying them to inanimate objects. So, for example, charged water, amulets and other artifacts.
Very fond of development of these abilities and can do some things. Not so , of course, as my teacher, or the same Lomsadze, but something happens. The dog can not even give you an example - we have accumulated the contact "eye to eye" and gestural modes of communication.
And, really, if you don't use certain received superpowers, the forgotten skill of their application, but no degradation occurs. Just this ability move to a higher quality level in conjunction with the newly discovered abilities or archived brain that in the right situation in time to emerge.
If you give yourself installation that "if I have something to gain and something to lose", then you can block access to superpowers. And in fact, the capacity of our brains and our psyche is so infinitely nasledovne that develop and grow.
Examples are all sorts of Tvshow with the extreme, where you hear "don't do this at home is dangerous to your health". But these people did and these are the same people, as we all. No, I'm not encouraged to enroll in the thrill to be up on myself all sorts of koguproduktist and stekloholsta, just if person wants, he can do even the impossible. And if he does not, then it is closed to perception, telepathy, suggestion and even develop their abilities. :wiz

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Fri Aug 22, 2008 13:11

People, and you're going today URI Geller live to see? There are still 10 superextension will surprise us. :wiz Go here and looking for then do not mind to have it bent. Oh, Pilin, and broken nothing all throw out, and what it will fix. Oh, again by the miracle treated. :shock:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 22, 2008 13:36

Vasilisa
Be sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have already entered in your budget a set of new forks,or does it really melt? :wiz 8) :lol:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:34

Василиса wrote:the People, and you're going today URI Geller live to see? There are still 10 superextension will surprise us. :wiz Go here and looking for then do not mind to have it bent. Oh, Pilin, and broken nothing all throw out, and what it will fix. Oh, again by the miracle treated. :shock:
And how did it go? bent ???

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:50

Eugene Kosh
something I nifiga not work,but from the show I'm under the impression of course...