Delta waves - read thoughts

Дениссс

Post by Дениссс » Tue Jan 26, 2010 23:11

Логик wrote: You apparently are too young and have used all the programs to download for free. Get used to the fact that not all prog has cracks. :)
Sorry to interfere in Your emotional conversation, but I dare say that the cure for this program exists. The questions in the PM.

Просто Андрей

Post by Просто Андрей » Sun Feb 21, 2010 23:18

Hello people.Can you tell me is there any technology that enters into a state of lucid dream.Only a real technology and not all there, dream Stalkers or something like that.If there is give sylochku where to buy :)

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Mon Feb 22, 2010 0:38

Hello, just Andrew. Yes, determined intent and practice. What does this mean exclusively for you is personally to your solutions.

Good luck.

Просто Андрей

Post by Просто Андрей » Mon Feb 22, 2010 19:34

That is not just heard a lot about Wasps, I want to try it out.I purely accidentally Discovere saw that in the Institute for nanotechnology have invented a device that introduces 100 percent in this state.As the device is called Xia do not know and in the Internet to find it can't ,so I asked on your forum,maybe here who will help.

Просто Андрей

Post by Просто Андрей » Mon Feb 22, 2010 19:59

PS And what does it mean solutions?Is it possible to use them for real life?

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Fri Mar 19, 2010 0:11

Good evening Andrew!
how are your experiences with Delta?
did you hit the Jack pot? :)

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Mon Jun 28, 2010 19:09

One conscript sniper at the Moscow Institute of a test were in the special forces. Told.
Behind the curtain simple picture put, as soon as the switch Halkali on the box with a match, saw what is behind the curtain. Saw through it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 29, 2010 16:52

Василий_V wrote:Good evening Andrew!
how are your experiences with Delta?
did you hit the Jack pot? :)
Hello!
With the Delta heavy could not stay awake and the head and then heavy - not a commercial option... :(

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2010 18:58

There is a law - "You lose that didn't use"[/quote]

Said said so. Bravo!!!

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jul 17, 2010 19:25

this is a device that introduces 100 percent in this state.As the device is called Xia do not know and in the Internet to find it can't ,so I asked on your forum,maybe here who will help.
Dream Stalker?

готь

Post by готь » Tue Aug 24, 2010 20:47

Hello
YOU have an interesting topic I can add that in the modern historical-archaeological science has an opinion on the origin of man, that man was created by aliens to mine gold and other minerals and the soil. It was created from your DNA + DNA of monkeys, the cloning and genetic engineering.
And they are these comrades very much could use thoughts, and so we do not become like they put the brains in a set of blocks, which are sometimes removed trauma, lightning, etc.
Chizhevsky with Vernadsky Energo-informational field of the Earth, the effect of the hundredth monkey, etc.

anyone interested there is a historian and archaeologist Zechariah Sitchin writes interesting books...

Павел306

Post by Павел306 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 13:45

Good time of day You want to ask the forum - what could be the nature of levitation,if you start from the idea of conversion by the brain of the frequency gradient through the activity of Delta waves? Interested to hear other opinions on this subject.

свой

Post by свой » Sat Sep 25, 2010 14:42

Hello.
In short:who wants to master the Wasps would recommend (as one of the options!many simply do not even heard of) "transerfing of reality"(the second volume of "the rustle of morning stars" with the red cover),there is a simple procedure,but the time will need.
I'd add the need to sleep more,not less than 12hours.preferably physical health without neglected diseases.
About LEVITATION,too,"Transerfing of reality" explains it well(as one of the possible explanations).

I have a question to all(who knows)and Andrei Patrushev in particular:
there is Silva,the book describes a method of affecting other people through the alpha level.
how can a person calculate(do they)at home,to exercise, and to erase other people's setup,sent at this level???!!!!...
Thank you in advance

:)

Post by 123456 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:19

just can't "understand" what is thinking ? :evil:

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:02

свой wrote:Hello.
In short:who wants

:)
Oh,if "transerfing" you have been,come to visit me,well, sleep.I'm usually asleep,too,so....but at the same time and will show you how to levitate really like to know :ay