Water is important!

Вик_
Water is important!

Post by Вик_ » Tue Aug 05, 2008 15:18

Hello! A question for the experienced. I would like to learn details about the ways of structuring and energy charge water at home. Somewhere on forum I read about structuring water with the help of SD disks 36 pieces pile - works tested! I would like to know the opinion of Andrew about the double pyramid (found this on the website your yoga) whether energy is clean or is it more a placebo than a way. And who than uses?
Thank you

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Aug 05, 2008 16:56

Courses Bronnikov tier 1-2 we are taught to charge the water using entities land water and Holy spirit... all this is done in the home... analysis of water, no one to hold and not the fact that it's charging... method will not produce because it is dangerous... I think that it is better to go to Church and take there charged water... that is your yoga... stunning animated website many effective programs Sergey Veretennikov just done... how long are practices out... especially the daily practice of Tilak and the program for the development of the chakras... together with the use of a mind machine gives excellent results on the development of abilities...

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:21

Silence is sometimes the guru speak louder than words! Thanks Andrew!

Бедный Котейко

Post by Бедный Котейко » Fri Aug 08, 2008 14:07

Yes, everything is charging fine - take a glass of water in hand and saying that she has to do - then apply.

Is the film "Great secret of water" - look it up. There are many interesting things. Can be a lot of where to download.

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Fri Aug 08, 2008 15:20

Just in this movie, nothing specific about the methods (except the words, of course) structuring and energeticheskoi cleaning and not said! In their experiments, the heroes of the film in the laboratory structured water some their miracle devices Specifically wanted to hear the opinion of Andrey Patrushev about it :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Water is important!

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 09, 2008 17:11

Вик_ wrote:Hello! A question for the experienced. I would like to learn details about the ways of structuring and energy charge water at home. Somewhere on forum I read about structuring water with the help of SD disks 36 pieces pile - works tested! I would like to know the opinion of Andrew about the double pyramid (found this on the website your yoga) whether energy is clean or is it more a placebo than a way. And who than uses?
Thank you
Hello!
We have posted in Cuba, the book "Mindmachines you can build" in English, there are pictures and diagrams with similar generators.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 09, 2008 17:13

Вик_ wrote:just in this movie, nothing specific about the methods (except the words, of course) structuring and energeticheskoi cleaning and not said! In their experiments, the heroes of the film in the laboratory structured water some their miracle devices Specifically wanted to hear the opinion of Andrey Patrushev about it :)
Now we have the Department all vacation. This autumn, we will conduct a fairly large-scale experiments, then we'll talk...:)

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Sat Aug 09, 2008 17:15

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Вик_ wrote:just in this movie, nothing specific about the methods (except the words, of course) structuring and energeticheskoi cleaning and not said! In their experiments, the heroes of the film in the laboratory structured water some their miracle devices Specifically wanted to hear the opinion of Andrey Patrushev about it :)
Now we have the Department all vacation. This autumn, we will conduct a fairly large-scale experiments, then we'll talk...:)
THANK you! :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:00

Andrei Patrushev
"Mindmachines you can build".

And Mona a reference, and then search it does not, then gives you lots and lots.

Сергей_А

Post by Сергей_А » Tue Sep 02, 2008 16:01

http://www.mindmachine.ru

Power in Google...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Sep 02, 2008 17:29

Sergeya
understand 8)

Иринатка

Re:

Post by Иринатка » Sat Jan 23, 2016 22:31

Бедный Котейко wrote:Yes, everything is charging fine - take a glass of water in hand and saying that she has to do - then apply.

Is the film "Great secret of water" - look it up. There are many interesting things. Can be a lot of where to download.
Nothing of the kind!!!! I do not know yet: what determines it all!
From me and my faith????? Or what? From my blocks and an increased sense of control or of unbelief?
No Epiphany water, in any period of my life was NOT WORKING!!!!! No I bought a water activation device (type - with the most useful ORP, etc. of electric works....) - DIDN'T WORK. Just saw me and my children - WELL....... NITSCHE NOT CHANGED!!!!! NO - TH - TH!!!!! The force of the water and influence are greatly exaggerated. Or..... you just have to be born a man driven with a high degree of suggestibility. when the effect is "placebo" - is triggered when any occasions. When used to manage and control their own life, when in you a high degree of analysis, control and sense of reality - NO tricks WITH the WATER WHEEL!!!!

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Jan 24, 2016 0:03

What placebo You say? ORP is measured by the instrument do not remember how many years ago... Union. And not only water. Juice, human blood, whatever.
Not working? What exactly was expected? You know, if a glass of water drink vodka, then Yes, likely visible benefits will be. I hope this is an exaggerated example, but the point is, I think, is clear.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Sun Jan 24, 2016 17:38

Воффка wrote:what placebo are You talking about? ORP is measured by the instrument do not remember how many years ago... Union. And not only water. Juice, human blood, whatever.
Not working? What exactly was expected? You know, if a glass of water drink vodka, then Yes, likely visible benefits will be. I hope this is an exaggerated example, but the point is, I think, is clear.
Something about vodka do not understand..... What such comments?

I'm not arguing that elektrolizery ORP change. Simple, even if long time to drink such water (catholyte, of course!), - no visible changes either in health or energy - I don't notice.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jan 25, 2016 0:00

Иринатка wrote:When used to manage and control their own life, when in you a high degree of analysis, control and sense of reality - NO tricks WITH the WATER WHEEL!!!!
"Stunts" they are the same water treatment as the main in this world of matter energoinformatsionnogo media , you call that a circus?
Strange, then you know a little about the water or you don't trust her. Elementary whispering grandmothers, traditional healers helps better than any pyramidal . You just or the topic or the skeptic firmly closed to any information that is not your insinuation. Did not mean to offend, but you're in the water , as I do , to some degree , unlike those in dense scientific water involved , and which give very good results. Many ways and many different developments that have not reached the Light , and are in development, but nevertheless they are there and not one here on the forum people already saw it, but since then many words and no progress. Now there is an opportunity in the face of many authors on the forum previously gave information on the water ,and now in the person of Sergey Ivliev to do it yourself.
I was curious and I had done it, the result is Water powerful, informative, healing, charging system for other items. Rehabilitation the effect is strong if used correctly and not as I squeezed the conversation as did the water, the water was a bit weaker than expected. However, this reclaimed water other(home) I checked already.

Овод

Re: Re:

Post by Овод » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:55

Иринатка wrote:
Бедный Котейко wrote:Yes, everything is charging fine - take a glass of water in hand and saying that she has to do - then apply.

Nothing of the kind!!!! I do not know yet: what determines it all!
From me and my faith????? Or what? From my blocks and an increased sense of control or of unbelief?
No Epiphany water, in any period of my life was NOT WORKING!!!!! No I bought a water activation device (type - with the most useful ORP, etc. of electric works....) - DIDN'T WORK. Just saw me and my children - WELL....... NITSCHE NOT CHANGED!!!!! NO - TH - TH!!!!! The force of The water and influence are greatly exaggerated. Or..... you just have to be born a man driven with a high degree of suggestibility. when the effect is "placebo" - is triggered when any occasions. When used to manage and control their own life, when in you a high degree of analysis, control and sense of reality - NO tricks WITH the WATER WHEEL!!!!
Epiphany water(with religion by the way it has nothing to do),ORP, and even the most simple ashatovna water work. Placebo or the presence/absence of faith in whatever usually do not play a significant role,although sometimes(very rarely) there are exceptions to the rule. For example,there are a few cases that as a person with AIDS were given simple vitamins,giving them a miraculous cure and believing this man was healed due to the hidden resources of the organism. People are able to do things whose existence is not even suspected,and for most of these your do not need any devices. Moreover,the superior man does not even need God! The people themselves are Gods,just that they forgot and lost their divine abilities,and all sorts of instruments it is only the prosthesis is necessary in order to partially compensate for their lost skills. Even reading spells is also a kind of prosthesis,because the perfect man is able to do everything by the power of thought,and to think words are not needed.
What it comes to your case, then you probably have just too dependant wait for the results. Assume as well that you imeetsya neopoznannyi sameblock having a negative program. Similar destructive programs are absalyutno all people and even the great gurus have a bunch of negative subconscious programs the existence of which they do not even know. Just someone of such programs more and some less.

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Jan 25, 2016 16:19

Овод wrote: What it comes to your case, then you probably have just too zavisimoe wait for the results. Assume as well that you imeetsya neopoznannyi sameblock having a negative program. Similar destructive programs are absalyutno all people and even the great gurus have a bunch of negative subconscious programs the existence of which they do not even know. Just someone of such programs more and some less.
Absolutely agree with You! Zavisanie expectations are and block any internal..... But how then to use something, if blocks results in not feel. Children are also given and Holy water, and after electrolyzer - "alive", and skipped through the magnetic funnel, and with the inspiration whispered in a glass "Love, health!"

I understand not helping me - because of some internal destruct.programs. But then why not helpful?

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Mon Jan 25, 2016 16:29

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Strange, then you know a little about the water or you don't trust her.
What can I say..... I just really enjoyed it, a lot of information shoveled. Now authors can not remember, but "the great power of water" read, research, etc. apnew Even purchased some cards with the image of water molecules of different healing sources, such as "Lourdes water", "rainforests" etc. then you choose a card like, placed under a glass, after some time, as written in the annotations, the water in the glass becomes the same structure as on the card. Well.... play - and gave up.
There were a few devices from different manufacturers ("living and dead water"), serebrier was some kind of jug, electric, magnetic treatment of water and saturate it with oxygen.....

I've tried it all and read a lot about water - really believe in the result.
But after prolonged use of such treated water - neither I nor my children no particular change Zdorovie not noticed.

I just wrote the comments, not from ignorance, but from quite a lot of experience applying these theories to their personal experience.

Овод

Post by Овод » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:07

Иринатка wrote:
Овод wrote: What it comes to your case, then you probably have just too zavisimoe wait for the results. Assume as well that you imeetsya neopoznannyi sameblock having a negative program. Similar destructive program are absalyutno all people and even the great gurus have a bunch of negative subconscious programs the existence of which they do not even know. Just someone of such programs more and some less.
Absolutely agree with You! Zavisanie expectations are and block any internal..... But how then to use something, if blocks results in not feel.
Yes, from the units not that the result is not felt,and often receive the results directly opposite to their expectations. Here is my personal example: not long ago, I attached great importance to how I look and often happened so that shaved podoceropsis and wearing just ironed a shirt,I went to a regular grocery store and if I'm in the store happened to notice that the edge of the collar of my shirt there is a small crease that I was greatly starting to confuse. And now I no longer pay much attention to my appearance and I began to grow a beard and it grows in my scraps,so the way I look now almost like a bum and you know I nasamom fact redkosny introvert,but after I stopped paying too much attention to how I look to me much easier to start a conversation with people.
Maybe you should about the transurfing of reality to read?
Children are also given and Holy water, and after electrolyzer - "alive", and skipped through the magnetic funnel, and with the inspiration whispered in a glass "Love, health!"

I understand not helping me - because of some internal destruct.programs. But then why not helpful?
And kids many years if not a secret? Perhaps your children have worms,if so then you need to first get rid of athelston,because the presence of worms can reduce all efforts to nothing. Anyway...the magic of water is primarily homeopathy,for the treatment okultisty usually use something else or accept zagovornye water in combination with something else.<

Иринатка

Post by Иринатка » Wed Jan 27, 2016 21:46

Daughter 19, son 16