Mind of the machine and out the ganzfeld effect

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Mind of the machine and out the ganzfeld effect

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 20:05

Can I use mind machines to achieve this effect - http://www.log-in.ru/dtSection/news/default.asp?id=352

And if so, how?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Mind machines and out the ganzfeld effect

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 06, 2006 13:45

Никонов Владимир wrote:Can mind machines to achieve this effect - http://www.log-in.ru/dtSection/news/default.asp?id=352

And if so, how?
In mindmachine DAVID and Procion glasses, seems to combine the effect of the pulsations and ganzfeld effect. But I have not tried. Davids too expensive and produced in Canada by the firm, which is very difficult to deal (out of five attempts of the order, or failed one), and the Procyon was not yet on the market (it is expected in December).

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 18:08

And the mind-machines photosonics?
In fact, if you use normal bulbs and ping pong balls achieve the effect, why not do it with the mind-machine?

Do you need a specially recorded session?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:35

Никонов Владимир wrote:And the mind-machines photosonics?
In fact, if you use normal bulbs and ping pong balls achieve the effect, why not do it with the mind-machine?

Do you need a specially recorded session?
Will have to points to get along, and the session is nothing to do with.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 16:54

Andrew, and you were somehow to achieve ganzfeld effect?

How to adjust glasses? After all, they are poured so the entire field of view.
Just don't understand why a conventional lamp and ping pong can be, but no points?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 07, 2006 17:09

Никонов Владимир wrote:Andrew, and you were somehow to achieve ganzfeld effect?

How to adjust glasses? After all, they are poured so the entire field of view.
Just don't understand why a conventional lamp and ping pong can be, but no points?
Will have to be based on any closed type ski goggles, think of the lens and to choose the location and number of LEDs. There should not be any contrasts neither the front nor the side.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 08, 2006 13:12

Yes, I did balls. It seems to work, only upoteli scared of powerful incandescent lamps. Need some daylight again...

Шум

Post by Шум » Wed Nov 08, 2006 23:43

Question:
how much will it cost ganzefield original glasses with shipment and everything?

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Thu Nov 09, 2006 0:10

the price is made up of four components
the cost of the item in foreign online stores
wire transfer fee ( 30-50 dollars)
shipping (for points of America $ 30 probably)
customs payment (for some points do not have to pay)

so to add price points of $ 80,but not the fact that they will be sent to Russia.

Шум

Post by Шум » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:29

@ndrey wrote:price is made up of four components
the cost of the item in foreign online stores
wire transfer fee ( 30-50 dollars)
shipping (for points of America $ 30 probably)
customs payment (for some points do not have to pay)

so to add price points of $ 80,but not the fact that they will be sent to Russia.
Why not a fact? :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:30

Glasses mentioned mindmachine today is not sold separately from the machines. StressShield have glasses, but they are not combined with mindmachine and the side surface are open. Honestly, in addition to the exploded bulbs while on the market on this subject anything is not sensible.
Internet the card, such as Visa payments are free of charge. Cards are issued at any Bank for 60 rubles (possible as an app to Your card (which you pay wages).
Shipment from USA - $ 35, from England or Germany for some reason, much more expensive.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 09, 2006 22:59

Well, suppose the issue with the order - shipment solved quite simply, so if they are strange and don't send here - does the other in the USA or Canada, and he sends here.
Another question, how do we know that David really sunglasses with ganzfeld effect. There are reviews of eyewitnesses ?
And how does this change the operation of the device as a whole (in the sense of impact)?
By the way as a foreign rave forums user machines ?
And then there are the little people :)
Cheapest "David" seems 249 is actually actually in the same price band as photosonix.

Шум

Post by Шум » Thu Nov 09, 2006 23:41

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 10, 2006 19:03

I also tried with balls:)...!I liked it SO much!So at first lit up with buying glasses there are any,and then cut the ball in,lay in bed,sent a light bulb...True,very relaxed,for some reason, felt dizzy,and like noises,or the voices began to hear...Only there was one problem-I don't know how to do so-that would be very close to press the halves of the balls to Cheremushki,and even that would not hurt the skin around the eyes from ostrich edges...and even that would have been homogeneous svent,without tints and shades, then I'm sure you can fly into space;)!
All a good flight-strap yourself in:)!

Шум

Post by Шум » Fri Nov 10, 2006 23:43

So how about these points? Is it possible in Russia to order?
Last edited by Шум on Thu Nov 16, 2006 22:10, edited 2 times in total.

Шум

Post by Шум » Fri Nov 10, 2006 23:45

Dimas wrote:I also tried it with beads:)...!I liked it SO much!So at first lit up with buying glasses there are any,and then cut the ball in,lay in bed,sent a light bulb...True,very relaxed,for some reason, felt dizzy,and like noises,or the voices began to hear...Only there was one problem-I don't know how to do so-that would be very close to press the halves of the balls to Cheremushki,and even that would not hurt the skin around the eyes from ostrich edges...and even that would have been homogeneous svent,without tints and shades, then I'm sure you can fly into space;)!
All a good flight-strap yourself in:)!
So the sounds or voices? :) You DETAIL?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:44

Sounds as if the sound of a quiet murmur,and then snatches of conversation,a voice...I Have this happen sometimes in the moment of falling asleep...often for some reason earlier it was the voice of some izestnyh people (in childhood Alla Pugacheva;))),and then I realized that it could be the voice of anyone I want,that is, about whom you will think,that (the voice) and say:)Where words ( and meanings) I never remember...So how am I balls to the head better prematurity???(throw shemku:)!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 15, 2006 14:24

I just had to put cotton wool, and beads on the aviation band fastened together and to the head it's possible to wear (not tight). That's all.
At me too something similar was, but it seemed that the room someone walking around (I was alone at home) and the chairs moves - scary...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 15, 2006 14:53

shmshm wrote:Well, I suppose the issue with the order - shipment solved quite simply, so if they are strange and don't send here - does the other in the USA or Canada, and he sends here.
Another question, how do we know that David really sunglasses with ganzfeld effect. There are reviews of eyewitnesses ?
And how does this change the operation of the device as a whole (in the sense of impact)?
By the way as a foreign rave forums user machines ?
And then there are the little people :)
Cheapest "David" seems 249 is actually actually in the same price band as photosonix.
The Davida goggles with ganzfeld effect, according to the request of the manufacturer, and description.
If You have friends in Canada, if You order from MindAlive (DAVID) books The Rediscovery Of Audio-Visual Entrainment Technology by Dave Siever The AVE Session & Protocol Guide For Professionals by Dave Siever with the appropriate fee, for example, psychoactive music?
Forums overseas, I have not met even once. Oh, You ambitious person... :P
Mindalive and the most expensive model with a built-in electrocranial stimulation. Such nowhere else.
And the rest, I assure You all the devices look and feel the same. 8)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:40

About Canada should be specified, each with dual citizenship now mostly here. I have friends in USA, I think ordering from the US problems with this web shop will not be exact. But with the barter of psychoactive music will not work, at least for the near future.
I "razvekatelnye" the budget put aside to Albus, and so together with metalhammer, two points and Your wheels on the thing out :)
And friends there that I do not need.
In General - feasible, if the desire is really strong.
Probably I would, but later. To buy all the toys at once is not budget :)

What is electrocranial stimulation ?
Is that the electrodes on the head ?
Has anyone studied the safety of such a notion ?
And the rest, I assure You all the devices look and feel the same.
You said that Sirius for example is weak, because it does not support binaurally beating.

Шум

Post by Шум » Thu Nov 16, 2006 22:11

Don't like povtoriatsa, but:
Шум wrote:
So how about these points? Is it possible in Russia to order?
comrades, the answer. :shock:

@ndrey

Post by @ndrey » Thu Nov 16, 2006 23:10

This question is best ask by e-mail morningstarlight@rcn.com :wink:

Шум

Post by Шум » Thu Nov 16, 2006 23:32

@ndrey wrote:This question is best ask by e-mail morningstarlight@rcn.com :wink:
I'm afraid I ... it's... taught German.
My English is even worse. :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 17, 2006 15:41

But with the barter of psychoactive music will not work, at least for the near future.
I "razvekatelnye" the budget put aside to Albus, and so together with metalhammer, two points and Your wheels on the thing out :)
And friends there that I do not need.
In General - feasible, if the desire is really strong.
Probably I would, but later. To buy all the toys at once is not budget :)
Yes, I am, in fact, the music that You proposed (for example, all audiostrobe, and...?). And how much You and your partner split up, it is up to You.
And what is electrocranial stimulation ?
Is that the electrodes on the head ?
Has anyone studied the safety of such a notion ?
Yes electrocranial stimulation since the late 50's used. We have medicinal purposes only, but abroad as mindmachine, sell everything. The currents there are extremely small, and the effect is virtually the same as mindmachine.
You said that Sirius for example is weak, because it does not support binaurally beating.
I'm talking about some of the same capabilities of the machine.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 17, 2006 15:49

Yes, I realized that music to me, but it was then postponed until the next budget for such purposes, as long as I have Your 13 discs and two cars for a couple of months sure enough :) and free Finance I just spent.
Okay, you are going to buy the whole audiostrobe - so write :)