Mind of the machine and out the ganzfeld effect

Re: Mind machines and out the ganzfeld effect

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2007 21:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote: In mindmachine DAVID and Procion glasses, seems to combine the effect of the pulsations and ganzfeld effect. But I have not tried. Davids too expensive and produced in Canada by the firm, which is very difficult to deal (out of five attempts of the order, failed, none), while Procyon has not yet entered the market (it is expected in December).
I live in Germany and today ordered from this site http://www.mind-machines.de/index.php/cPath/24
mindmachine DAVID PAL36 Mentalsystem , at the same time wanted to order and the mental game, but since it temporarily has not appeared in the directory, phoned the owner of this online shop. In conversation with him revealed that he has a very close and good contact with the canadian firm.
I remembered this post from the forum :) may You ,Andrew, this information is of interest and relevant.
The site has a contact phone number of the owner and he would gladly have answered all your questions.

champ0

Post by champ0 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 16:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote:mindmachine Points mentioned today are not sold separately from the machines. StressShield have glasses, but they are not combined with mindmachine and the side surface are open. Honestly, in addition to the exploded bulbs while on the market on this subject anything is not sensible.
Internet the card, such as Visa payments are free of charge. Cards are issued at any Bank for 60 rubles (possible as an app to Your card (which you pay wages).
Shipment from USA - $ 35, from England or Germany for some reason, much more expensive.
There is a Bank fin-online he gives the cards free need to come to the store Seventh continent do not know whether there are branches of this Bank.
It takes 10-15 minutes.

Максим Данилушкин

Post by Максим Данилушкин » Sun Dec 09, 2007 18:29

shmshm wrote: By the way as a foreign rave forums users cars And then there are the little people :)
Hello. Have the forums. Mindplace.com
However, in this forum and there is strict censorship. Allowed only rave reviews about Mindplace products inc. About the points from ganz-field effect will report the following:
1. For the past 10 months are a user of mind machine Procyon (hereinafter referred to as just "Machine").
2. The effect is implemented correctly. The color is pure, covering the entire visible field of view. But of those sessions that I use in the car, ganzfeld is not used very actively. Looking at session-chart, I won't be able to say with certainty whether this session considered the effects or not.
3. I believe that this phenomenon is absolute not worth it, in my opinion, this phenomenon should be read in conjunction with all methods of light and sound stimulation.

Максим Данилушкин

Post by Максим Данилушкин » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Никонов Владимир wrote:Can mind machines to achieve this effect - http://www.log-in.ru/dtSection/news/default.asp?id=352

And if so, how?
In mindmachine DAVID and Procion glasses, seems to combine the effect of the pulsations and ganzfeld effect. But I have not tried. Davids too expensive and produced in Canada by the firm, which is very difficult to deal (out of five attempts of the order, or failed one), and the Procyon was not yet on the market (it is expected in December).
Andrew, I'm with them, adequate and punctual people. Need my assistance - not hesitate to contact us! Most, except for Navigator, which I look forward to, there is MM Procyon. It provides out the ganzfeld.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:51

Максим Данилушкин wrote:Andrew, I'm with them, adequate and punctual people. Need my assistance - not hesitate to contact us!
Yeah, what's the point - I was also charged without any problems, but when I try pay using a visa payment through their Bank did not pass. Now to me this is not true.
Максим Данилушкин wrote:is MM Procyon. It provides out the ganzfeld.
I have one too. Nope, sorry, she does not provide. :?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Dec 24, 2014 15:56

Максим Данилушкин wrote:Andrew, I'm with them, adequate and punctual people. Need my assistance - not hesitate to contact us! Most, except for Navigator, which I look forward to, there is MM Procyon. It provides out the ganzfeld.
Assistance with what? We are long official dealer for MindPlace. Sell them a new machine Kasina. Prozine did not deliver, as it's an older model.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 24, 2014 16:05

Andrey Kabanov
No, it's about MindAlive about DAVIDы it was.

Максим Данилушкин

Post by Максим Данилушкин » Thu Dec 25, 2014 15:47

Gentlemen, I am not a debater. Debate the art I keep only for advocacy. Plus, have for a long time You special reverence. To invade the discussion of tastes is also believed unreasonable. About business project Your know. he is rapidly developing and may always will be. On account of age - "youth" model - old friend better than two new ones. I hope the same friend as Protean will be the long-awaited Pathfinder.