Rating of mind machines

Какую майнд машину выбрали вы?

NovaPro 100 + очки ColorTrack - 16.200 р.
9%
NovaPro 100 + очки Premium - 13.500 р.
6%
NovaPro 100 + очки Standard - 12.300 р.
3%
InnerPulse + очки ColorTrack - 10.500 р.
31%
InnerPulse + очки Premium - 8.300 р.
22%
MindSpa - 8300 руб.
11%
InnerPulse + очки Standard - 6.700 р.
16%
Luma10 + очки Standard - 5.400 р.
2%

Total votes: 64

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Rating of mind machines

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri May 23, 2008 14:55

What is a mind machine you chose and why?
Last edited by Владимир Никонов 2 on Sat Jun 21, 2008 23:38, edited 1 time in total.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 23, 2008 16:22

InnerPulse glasses + Premium

There is a changing session of Improv, which as far as I know in other mindmachine no.

White Premium points as the brightest. Maybe it would be sufficient and normal or Indigo.

ColorTrack don't like, as there is one led on the eye, in contrast to the Premium where the LEDs 4.

On my face LEDs ColorTrack were not in the eye, and somewhere at the top.

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Fri May 23, 2008 22:26

Took Innerpulse:
Technology (improv). The instrument has 4 built-in (improv) session. The technology that each segment of the session when you run starts with a randomly selected frequency (in the frame specified for the session range) and has a randomly selectable by the processor the duration. Carrier frequency and phase are also selected randomly. ( The question of possible addiction ).
One option is the installation of different light intensities on the right and left eye (not found in other light and sound devices). The original brightness is not equal ( and not only Innerpulse, as I read in the forum ) and requires manual fine-tuning, so to speak ( Though ideally you do not succeed... )

A slow start up and shutdown, the session begins with a gradual increase of sound volume and light intensity and ends with a gradual fading of both. This gives you the opportunity to avoid a kind of shock as when turning on and turning off session. At MindSpa getting rough again, according to forum ( demAs and hedgehog with him ), in General can according to their assurances to experience a small shock of the sudden end of the session.
Among the shortcomings:
Power supply to use did not work, alas, which already wrote ( see problems of my mains )

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun May 25, 2008 0:49

Bought InnerPulse + ColorTrack glasses because wonder in different colors and MindSpa.

Will come soon for other InnerPulse + points Premium compare with ColorTrack.

Post by Guest » Sun May 25, 2008 11:16

in the MindSpa also smooth on/off sessions

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Sun May 25, 2008 14:55

Yeah, just not working as it should. And it is necessary smoothly. As for Innerpulse for example. Again the feelings of owners of both devices. You have both cars?

_Сергей_

Post by _Сергей_ » Sun May 25, 2008 19:02

Don't know what You call a smooth inclusion. I have MindSpa 6programmable. When you turn on/off approximately about a minute at the beginning and end of the session is spent on increase/decrease volume and brightness.

Мирта

Post by Мирта » Sun May 25, 2008 20:54

Great, so this paragraph can be deleted.:ay
And yet, if you have noticed, the forum is geared for InnerPulse, and sessions from Patrushev for MindSpa has not yet met.:?

I mean, what I would like to communicate, to speak the same language and one and the same, without any assumptions.
And given that the quality of the Mat. the parts are basically the same, I think the problem of choice is simplified... :wink:

романов виталий

Post by романов виталий » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:07

Innerpulse + Standard

As money does not, but the desire to use MM is =)
And given that even technically newremote users (under the guidance) was able to solder Premium glasses - I can =)

They say the difference between standard and premium is only the brightness (variety?) emerging before my eyes pictures

Дима РБ

Post by Дима РБ » Wed Jun 18, 2008 22:05

I Bought MindSpa 6.
Given his tendency to experiment, I decided to buy something simpler (in the sense of smaller sessions), otherwise the sense would be no have not received, and only would sit and experimenting with sessions. So this machine came in handy. And still a possibility of programming already there, never yet this possibility has not yet used... at the same time develop the will-power gradually, phasing, measured in actions with personal development. :)

I also liked that this MM just compact and convenient.

Камуи

Post by Камуи » Mon Aug 04, 2008 16:01

I Bought The Nova Pro 100 + Color Track. Raspaltsovki, damn... Wanted all the cool stuff. Use not complain. Maybe She's really 10 years without repair will work? I would like to.

Фденс

Post by Фденс » Wed Aug 06, 2008 15:05

Master Zen™ player, CDs and mind machine in a single housing. This is a high quality product. Master Zen™ can be used just like any simple CD player, but it has much more features! (http://kornilov-s-a.ru/zazen/shop_05.htm )

Good afternoon - who and what can say about this car??
And generally the strange feeling that their modernization, no one does - if you have an integrated flash player and other gadgets can be sure to do a good thing although perhaps it is...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Aug 06, 2008 15:20

Фденс wrote:Master Zen™ player, CDs and mind machine in a single housing. This is a high quality product. Master Zen™ can be used just like any simple CD player, but it has much more features! (http://kornilov-s-a.ru/zazen/shop_05.htm )

Good afternoon - who and what can say about this car??
And generally the strange feeling that their modernization, no one does - if you have an integrated flash player and other gadgets can be sure to do a good thing although perhaps it is...
Machine breaks down after a month or two,heard a lot of unflattering about this device,so we and they do not...

Фденс

Post by Фденс » Wed Aug 06, 2008 17:31

Thank you - the answer is impressive

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:38

Became the owner of the InnerPulse glasses + Premium. Quite satisfied, really catch the idea that brightness points abundantly... it was possible to "standard" to do.
Now, puzzled by a "field" option - small, light and compact. Glancing in the direction of MindSpa.

PS Maybe we should add to the list of voting, domestic development?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:12

bought first inner pulse points and standard... plus the discs elements... work first...
then came and bought premium points blue red... if the glasses are working at maximum then ache and watery eyes... and Windows Explorer, and healing
then I went to the store the path to yourself and there bought the CD Concentration... he finally came... I have absolutely no concentration just a headache...
now I am going to buy Solor tracks and drives... (set of 6 CDs) + massage of the brain....
then start the mental games.... I loved this thing... it's my passion and I love to do... and still we must not forget about solar wind...
but my friends friends and colleagues (I have a large circle of friends) do not want to develop any way... Drudge at work... live as lived and do not want to change anything in your life... when you speak about MM look at me like :wiz :wiz :wiz
combine MM and various meditation...
in General, I'm your individual consumer...

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 16, 2008 16:01

Tell me, please, why vote the price of MindSpa is 8700?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Nov 01, 2008 0:30

Tell me who knows the dimensions of enerpulse and then nowhere to be found?

Сергей Коробка

Post by Сергей Коробка » Sat Nov 08, 2008 16:46

романов виталий wrote:Innerpulse + standard

As money does not, but the desire to use MM is =)
And given that even technically newremote users (under the guidance) was able to solder Premium glasses - I can =)

They say the difference between standard and premium is only the brightness (variety?) emerging before my eyes pictures
Vitaly, where you can read how to solder Premium points?
Thanks in advance.

Тепло в пустоте

Post by Тепло в пустоте » Sun Nov 09, 2008 15:38

I have a inner Pulse points with color Track...Until it is satisfied. Like the color change when you change frequency! Still not everything is so monotonous! And the fact that some say: "Brightness is not enough!". Nuuuuu...each elephant-its a cannon! :) And, by the way, the effectiveness of mind-all cars need to relate with his character and temperament and make this correction! :wink:

Сергей Коробка

Post by Сергей Коробка » Mon Nov 17, 2008 23:10

Awww!!! People, prompt where to find, how to weld glasses?
There was mentioned about it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:52

Ростислав wrote:Tell me who knows the dimensions of enerpulse and then nowhere to be found?
It is a little thinner and a little longer MindSpa.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:53

Сергей Коробка wrote:Awww! People, prompt where to find, how to weld glasses?
There was mentioned about it.
In the "Articles"section.

РедКактус

Post by РедКактус » Tue Nov 25, 2008 20:41

I NovaPro 100 + glasses ColorTrack, easy and useful, love that you can connect two pairs of phones and glasses, besides a battery, such as 6 hours of battery life(not tested), metal housing is still very happy, I think this is a big plus in terms of durability and reliability, and mostly of a lot of advantages that I may not know)

АртуронММ

Re: Rating of mind machines

Post by АртуронММ » Thu May 18, 2017 12:47

Tell me please, what today is the best mind machine for a beginner? What would be a good combined price, quality and functionality. Preferably American manufacturing, as he can find in the United States. Thank you!