Holotropic breathing and mind machines

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:41

Igor
Among other things, even yoga was teachers who died of cancer.

I'm here too, all the time wondering... if a great teacher has reached such heights in development that they did not make special work to heal itself.... why have they not done??? why they day in and day endured unbearable pain and watched as their body decays???
this is probably another higher level of consciousness... as a person never to understand earthworm :aa :aa :aa
running on the ground assigned to them the mission and realizing that care of the physical body is inevitable they accept suffering with humility and meekness and not fight... did not go against the Universe...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:43

Igor
And how to hold your breath to get similar holoroom effect?

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Wed Sep 23, 2009 14:33

Dimasdoes. It is not necessary to follow a "self-made" recommendations, as it is brewed in the kitchen of LSD. :)

By the way, Stanislav Grof is Professor Emeritus, MSU, and holotropic breathing was registered by the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation as one of the methods of psychotherapy in 1993

But Igor is right about one thing: the fact that HD equipment is very strong, and like any powerful tool, must be in the hands of a Master.

Аристофан

Post by Аристофан » Wed Sep 23, 2009 14:44

I believe that to understand dying from cancer, Yoga can only be dying of cancer yogi.

And about the delay of breath and other "pranayama" - all this exists and was not invented yesterday.
However, experiments at home without the presence of a person knowledgeable and experienced fraught.

And, is fraught with uncertainty.
And then what to do with this experience - is not clear.

Experience it is not so good that it is)))
And the fact that he is, and he LEARNED!

Otherwise the experience will not be a lesson, but another personal problem.

In short, Yes...
The teacher or trainer needed.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Sep 23, 2009 14:46

Идущая вперед wrote:Igor
Among other things, even yoga was teachers who died of cancer.

I'm here too, all the time wondering... if a great teacher has reached such heights in development that they did not make special work to heal itself.... why have they not done??? why they day in and day endured unbearable pain and watched as their body decays???
this is probably another higher level of consciousness... as a person never to understand earthworm :aa :aa :aa
running on the ground assigned to them the mission and realizing that care of the physical body is inevitable they accept suffering with humility and meekness and not fight... did not go against the Universe...
If people can't heal itself, what's the point to listen to him? and what's the point to learn from him?
and even more to consider great.

If a person is sick, what can I say?
He is sick.
You know - SICK.

Игорь_

Post by Игорь_ » Wed Sep 23, 2009 15:47

Juliana
So yoga it is homemade, you said Grof? Just Grof is homemade, and yoga existed prior to its opening. Your Grof reached enlightenment? I think not, but the Buddha made up. Everyone recognizes that medicine is pure politics, and development money as well as your workshops all boils down to the fact that people come to the coach and spending money. And in fact, in order to reach enlightenment, to do nothing, only watch, is the Foundation of any meditation. Observe your natural breath and then your consciousness separates from the body, without any effort. Just need consistency in this. Or take the Mind machine to apply it to holotropic breathing. Maybe a hundred years, so achieve enlightenment.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 23, 2009 16:08

so I suspect that using all of these breathing practices with delays of breath and lack of air, and doing it sporadically and haphazardly - just Shine many diseases including cancer... and great teachers left because a lot of stood on your head upside down - head hot and feet cold :) and the most important thing is that your feet warm must be... everyone knows about it... :D :D :D

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:02

But in reality to attain enlightenment, to do nothing, only watch, is the Foundation of any meditation. Observe your natural breath and then your consciousness separates from the body, without any effort. Just need consistency in this. Or take the Mind machine to apply it to holotropic breathing. Maybe a hundred years, so achieve enlightenment.
Igor - Very, very happy for You that You learned the secret of "enlightenment". I sincerely wish You success in this worthy journey!
Игор wrote:Ulyana
So yoga it is homemade, you said Grof? Just Grof is homemade, and yoga existed prior to its opening. Your Grof reached enlightenment? I think not, but the Buddha made up. Everyone recognizes that medicine is pure politics, and development money as well as your workshops all boils down to the fact that people come to the coach and spending money.
But on this passage I, with the permission of the participants of the forum, perhaps that will not answer. Let's discuss the correspondence with Kautsky that... as it is, the devil? With Trotsky!

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:07

Георгий_19 wrote: If people can't heal itself, what's the point to listen to him? and what's the point to learn from him?

It seems to me that the answer to this question depends on what exactly You are going to learn. :wink:

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:18

All these techniques are necessary, but sooner or later they will need to discard. I mean mm and different breathing techniques, because what it all boils down to enlightenment. Otherwise, why would you use it? Even if you say that it is not, you are still on the way to it. This is a search, even at the level of unconsciousness.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Sep 24, 2009 14:10

well yeah... it is a search on a conscious and on a subconscious level :) :roll: :wiz I almost had mm (a) 3 years ill with breathing techniques :wiz but enlightenment still no....

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Thu Sep 24, 2009 18:11

Oh yeah :) Trap for rabbits is only needed in the process of catching hares when the hare is caught, the trap can be discarded.

Only now it seems to me that this metaphor should be applied not so much to technicians as to the concepts of the mind. :wink:

Techniques by themselves are not as important as the fact that Arnold Mindell calls mahanavami: senses, with which You use them - compassion for yourself, warmth, caring interest in what You are experiencing. Entry technique in the ISS is important, but ... not really. :) The main question is, what are You, in this state, will do, how You treat your inner reality and yourself, do You care. to himself; the wisdom to be both an observer and a participant; admiration, to enjoy the game context; confidence to let the Transformation take place...

Otherwise there is a chance just to be a passenger - a sort of idler, who bought a ticket to the transpersonal cinema, but... no more. :) The effect will still, of course - but it may be minimal.

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Thu Sep 24, 2009 22:51

[quote="Juliana"]

..... Entry technique in the ISS is important, but ... not really. :) The main question is, what are You, in this state, will do, how You treat your inner reality and yourself, do You care. to himself; the wisdom to be both an observer and a participant; admiration, to enjoy the game context; confidence to let the Transformation take place...

Your words-very valuable advice...Thanks :) ...Really want to work in a group,except that the child is not much older(baby) and go, kind of like we in Tyumen have...I Just want to bring to the darkness inside... the light.... and spill it on the baby( on their loved ones,but in General to all who are near...),to help it grow bright and happy person...feeling and understanding yourself and others :)

Аристофан

Post by Аристофан » Wed Sep 30, 2009 15:41

So funny that all aspire to enlightenment ))
Found the purpose of life! Class)
Yet life has a goal, life will not be "live".

I do not know who and where he reached enlightenment...
Buddha did not personally know, but to me he's cute, and yogi was totally different (also great).

But my experience shows that holotrop allows you to live better and more "alive" life.
A more holistic and harmonious.

Provided that it is approached as an opportunity to clean their "stable", and not as a panacea.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 30, 2009 15:58

then yesterday I watched the movie http://video.mail.ru/mail/bro55/orthodox/1320.html
amchitka from demons Father Herman... so he's in his 60 minute sermon suggests that self-improvement, yoga and TV - all of this terrible sin....
yoga in turn - despite the fact that it is the MOST ANCIENT TEACHINGS of the world - very affordable applies to all religions and sects...
and of the rigidity and conservatism of Christianity may be the current :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Wed Sep 30, 2009 20:53

Аристофан wrote: But my experience shows that holotrop allows you to live better and more "alive" life.

Provided that it is approached as an opportunity to clean their "stable", and not as a panacea.
Aristophanes, I agree.
One of the possibilities, not the panacea.

I, by the way, it seems some kind of mass hysteria about holotropic breathing after the film sagalaeva on TNT: from Grof made a star of pop culture, from holotrop a pill to cure all ills. Deep and thoughtful work on this type of feed promotes.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:07

Аристофан wrote: But my experience shows that holotrop allows you to live better and more "alive" life.
Just say alcoholics and drug addicts. They have to a certain extent life better and more alive. But about the integrity and harmony after a dose and say nothing...
It is always necessary to take into account the expense of what is happiness and what are the consequences.

Андрей_Сия

Post by Андрей_Сия » Thu Dec 10, 2009 16:46

How many different techniques and exercises, many conversations and disputes... And these esoteric topics so interesting, they seem to be those that will give you the strength, confidence will make you better, everyone is looking for the best way to become stronger than your sword which will make it easier to go through life and bear the light.
for me it is terribly interesting, but deeper in the forest... I can't find any technique the results of which can be verified by fact(prochustvovat), only the experiments or epics, books.. where are those swords that have that kind of power?
It would seem on the forums are people who are addicted to this serzno, but the texts that they write clearly that they don't understand and can't tell you. Just another human crap.. MB people who have achieved something do not sit in the Internet? can can..

I think that after a couple of years, I come to the conclusion that his fists are stronger than any alien swords.

Андрей_Сия

Post by Андрей_Сия » Thu Dec 10, 2009 16:50

Going forward
Answer me pliz, in the 5 years that you have dedicated mm and Methodij you meet people that something made up?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Dec 10, 2009 18:37

I finally can not do holotropic breathing, I had a trainer Frolov and I was breathing with the help of it (such as purified light I have in the past, a huge smoke - the whole pile adult life I have smoked) and then at the end of April, he left.... all... since the smoke is current when I drink :D MM - a year and a half... during this time, increased intuitive perception, see wasps, feel strongly

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 10, 2009 18:40

Going forward
How much do you drink? :) :o

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Dec 10, 2009 19:00

And your son smokes, smokes, smokes!
- Yes, and often?
- no, only when drinking!
- Ah. so he still drinks!
- Yes, when the card loses!
:) bi :D

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Dec 10, 2009 19:56

on holidays :D :D :D

Сия

Post by Сия » Fri Dec 11, 2009 19:06

Quit..
I reservatol its cast method to smoke.. taking a vacation for a month are recorded in the pool 3 times a week, and a book Nlpoa where you pierce the brain that Smoking is not yours(such the Internet is full of)... so what to do in a month, of course =) completely change the way of life and not allow the body to smoke.
Now I will try, I will say what happened) I have experience of 8 years. Alko drink very rarely..a couple of times in a month..
And should be replaced if a person wants to quit Smoking, and does not surrender, then his life will change exactly)))

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:48

And the house to try what is holotropic breathing can?
Is there any manual for dummies ?