Holotropic breathing and mind machines

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:38

Александр86
Better not,at least the first 3 times...especially sitter has good care and psychosocial support.

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:01

Александр86 wrote:And the house to try what is holotropic breathing can?
Is there any manual for dummies ?
Alexander house holotropic breathing can not be carried out -
this is by definition group technique.

For independent work there are other techniques trance breathing. For example, vivas and free breathing.

But any breathing techniques need to be trained under the guidance of an experienced instructor. Too many nuances that are not obvious, and hardly worth it to risk your health for the sake of physical and mental passion for experimental. The best use will not be simple. And at worst can cripple ;)

Алекс Скородумов

Post by Алекс Скородумов » Mon Jan 04, 2010 19:49

Join Igor! The Buteyko method really effective, scientific substantiation and tested. Based on it created breathing apparatus Frolov and "Samozdrav". The point is to saturate the body with carbon dioxide, which will trigger a series of physiological reactions. In particular, expansion of blood capillary, which will lead to improve blood supply to the tissues, reducing high blood pressure and pochee. The difference in method Buteyko and breathing with the help of machines only in the fact that Butakovski method requires the patient volitional effort, which is not everyone's strength.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 05, 2010 20:41

Juliana
I would like to try it once, away to go to you only. bi

Вальдемар

Post by Вальдемар » Fri Jan 08, 2010 20:27

Don't know what about mind machines holoroom, but the recapitulation in dreams with the use of Hemi-Sync, an interesting thing. The other day, or rather the night before last, had a dream in my hand exploded squib Chinese. Indeed, such an event took place when I was in third grade. So, here, what is most interesting, in the dream I experienced the most life experiences. Cotton, a blow on the palm, then the pain and numbness in fingers, shock, fear, all very real and unpleasant.

And such cases I can recall at least a dozen. Here, the main problem rests in the word to recall Because. as "recapitulation" in the dream was happening, but what are the feelings on it were studied, in the morning not every time to remember.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:58

and when you, the relevant authorities will be engaged in charlatanism followers Dani Shepovalova :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

пирожок

Post by пирожок » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:52

I go regularly for rebirthing and holotropic breathing. to enter into an altered state of stopping the internal dialogue, although sometimes he calms down and then nachinaetsya magic =)

can I use MM to mute the internal dialogue, and breathe? and using what programs? just now just choose a device

Juliana, cercania in a PM where you breathe in Moscow