Holotropic breathing and mind machines

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Holotropic breathing and mind machines

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 14:39

Someone practiced holotropic breathing along with mind machines?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 07, 2008 15:01

Vladimir Nikonov
haven't had time... :? I really want to go holotropnoe,but something in me stops...Probably just afraid :(

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sun May 18, 2008 1:55

Dimas

Highly recommend.
He was only once, but the effect was such that it was enough for the year.
Get ready.
Can pokolesit ...
But if you're willing to work.

абракадабра

Post by абракадабра » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:48

Александр_ wrote:Dimas

Highly recommend.
He was only once, but the effect was such that it was enough for the year.
Get ready.
Can pokolesit ...
But if you're willing to work.
and you can read more? I practice a short (15-min)of holotropic,but about how to combine them with the MM as it never came. Share your experience pzhlsta! And what about "pokolesit" too... I'm ready. :)

Александр__

Post by Александр__ » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:36

It so happened that I was poschastlivilos to participate in the session Vladislav Gyeonggi.
He learned from Grof.
A very colorful man !
Our only session was long - several hours, including the build-up and viriovka problems.

MM then we have not used yet.

абракадабра

Post by абракадабра » Thu Jun 05, 2008 19:55

Ah,okay. Probably a lot of experience.
If you try with MM,share your experience :wink:

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:58

Thanks to mind machine was easy to fall into a state similar to holotropic. Before I sleep I see some part of the body and memories of her just flow into the mind.

For example, reminisced about the shoulders and neck. Remembered all the load on it (squatting with a barbell, people, pancakes, pulling...).

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 23:43

And here is the answer about mind machines and holotropic breathing
http://www.mindmachine.ru/megabrain/tec ... manism.htm

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:29

Vladimir, very interesting. The excellent translation.

I coach holotropic breathing. Will be in Moscow - let's experiment!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28

Juliana
I also really want to experiment!!! Already a year all I can not gather the courage to try holotropic breathwork, for some reason it was scary...can You take me in your strong holotropic hands? :o :)

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Tue Aug 18, 2009 19:28

And You in Moscow? Come and visit, to communicate. I never mind-machines were not working, but I'm terribly interesting.

Аристафан

Post by Аристафан » Tue Aug 18, 2009 21:37

Tell us unenlightened holotropic, what is a mind machine?

Holotrop practiced, highly satisfied.
But for a mind machine not heard anything (

but once absurdite, thing, I guess, cool!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 18, 2009 22:44

Juliana
Well...if I know where to go and how to contact, be sure to look :) Aristofan
And here is a whole website devoted to this topic, go to the main page, am beginning :)

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:38

Your website I'm learning, thank you. Like!
And to find me you can via PM - soap is in the profile.
Happy guests! :)

Аристофан

Post by Аристофан » Thu Sep 10, 2009 14:10

Read about MM, how interesting, a must try!

But the effect,as far as I can tell, gives a different than holotrop.

Holotrop not in a certain state of circumstances, namely, that in the condition of the ability to enter almost any condition)
And this is just a joke - climbs that had to get out.
From this great therapeutic effect.

Juliana, am I right?
You are still a professional.

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Thu Sep 10, 2009 17:48

Mmmm... AristophanesI don't quite understand Your wording.

What You call "States"?
Roughly speaking (I apologize in advance for populism) is a neurophysiological condition, because activation of certain areas of the brain or psychological state - some system of emotions and personal meanings?
The second component is more subtle, in my opinion.

From the point of view of brain activity, it is believed that holotropic breathwork activates theta, and Delta waves. I say "considered" because I have to rely on data of other researchers. In itself the technique of the entrance to this state is not very complicated. But I as a psychologist is much more interesting not in itself the achievement of a state , and that in this state, in the context of holotropic paradigm, it is possible to do with their emotions and personal meanings. Namely, to restructure them in some more effective system, with discharge voltage and access to the previously blocked resource.

Am I making myself clear? :)

Аристофан

Post by Аристофан » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:52

Juliana, very clear!

You have a great experience?
Share your successes?)))

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:55

Juliana, Dimasso you have something left? Can't wait for the impressions. The idea is that if we know the dominant frequency in holotropic, their activation with the help of MM should trigger deeper States, more simple to achieve them, which would increase the overall therapeutic effect...
I would like to know how such arguments are true :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:53

Anonymous wrote:Ulyana, Dimasso you have something left? Can't wait for the impressions. The idea is that if we know the dominant frequency in holotropic, their activation with the help of MM should trigger deeper States, more simple to achieve them, which would increase the overall therapeutic effect...
I would like to know how such arguments are true :)
I failed to attend the session, apparently unconscious resistance :? I don't think MM is good to use in conjunction with holoroom...Even due to the fact that apparently there is not up to it :)

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Mon Sep 21, 2009 17:07

In any case, should begin "with the classics", and additional experiments - at the risk of the experimenter.

Варвара83

Post by Варвара83 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 17:51

all good day.
Juliana, if not difficult, tell us about holotropic breathing at least a little bit. I've heard a lot, but have always been afraid and are afraid to experiment with his psyche. I think this is something very poorly understood and therefore can be dangerous, especially if the path of no return....

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:57

Barbara, this specialized resource, I don't know how correct on my part to talk about holotape on this forum! Write in PM, I will answer Your questions. :)

Игорь_

Post by Игорь_ » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:32

Juliana
tell me as an expert in this area, it is breathing deep and frequent?

Игорь_

Post by Игорь_ » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:18

Okay, I'll say. Holotropic breathing is quicker and deeper than usual. And you know what's going on in the body at this time? If the person starts to breathe deeply, comes hypoxia - oxygen starvation of the cells, which leads to spasms of blood vessels and smooth muscles. From lack of oxygen, the body needs to include the protective function of the body, to increase the pressure that would have power to deliver the blood to the cells. May eventually develop hypertension. Brain cells begin to die in the first place, begin to break down old programs, who sat the man in the head in the form of neural networks. The essence is to remove the program, not bad. But there is a problem in deep breathing removes carbon dioxide from the body. CARBON dioxide — the MAIN SOURCE of BUILDING LIVING BEINGS, it is extremely necessary environment for metabolism. This was proven by doctor Buteyko, in the 60 years, he cured thousands of seriously ill, by the elimination of deep breathing. The carbon dioxide begins to accumulate in the body, which leads to restoration. So people are starting to feel very good, when they stopped to breathe deeply, the process of restoration. When you breath hold, you could achieve the same effect as if the holotropic breathing, have personally tried. In the event of delays or when shallow breathing is caused not hypoxia, is shown. When playing sports deep breathing to become only formally, in fact, it's shallow, try to run and at the same time deep and shallow breathing. And do not confuse, in yoga, no deep breathing, there are full breath. Among other things, even yoga was teachers who died of cancer. Very much possible to find very positive reviews online about holotropic breathing. What reviews from physicians and from patients. People are starting to do, not knowing what their illness is, and healthy we have very little. Read Dr. Buteyko, just suggest, it's not a fraud of some sort, if you wish, you can even find film, shot Sverdlovsk film Studio still in sovdepovskie times. There he explores.<

Игорь_

Post by Игорь_ » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:35

There are many techniques that contribute to changing awareness and self-improvement. You only need to choose and buy. Food for thought, try using MM and the breath practice. Also try holotropic breathing and MM. And then decide for yourself. I just put forward my opinion and agreement with Dr. Buteyko. Holotropic breathing is a powerful tool for a slew of neural networks in the brain, then begin to build new, can open up new abilities in humans. But it can ruin health. Breath holding longer process, but not by much, requires a lot of strength and will and safer.