Breathing techniques to facilitate entry into the TRANS

Вик_
Breathing techniques to facilitate entry into the TRANS

Post by Вик_ » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:29

Hello! And again the question to seasoned, Andrew demAs, Alexander Malinovsky and all who may share information about breathing techniques helping and contributing to entry into the TRANS, improves circulation of the brain, stopping the internal dialogue and increase efektivnosti operate the machines. All possible links, yogic techniques, etc. didn't have a lot already on the forum a little in different topics but I think it will be interesting to read it all in one topic.
Thank you

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:47

Vic
Very simple!Carefully observe your breath,without any distractions...and all... :)

Саин

Re: Breathing techniques to facilitate entry into the TRANS

Post by Саин » Tue Mar 18, 2008 13:11

Вик_ wrote:Hello! And again the question to seasoned, Andrew demAs, Alexander Malinovsky and all who may share information about breathing techniques help and promote entry into the TRANS, improves circulation of the brain, stopping the internal dialogue and increasing efektivnosti operate the machines. All possible links, yogic techniques, etc. didn't have a lot already on the forum a little in different topics but I think it will be interesting to read it all in one topic.
Thank you
You slightly contradict yourself: improve blood circulation of the brain do not condone promotes entry into the TRANS and stop the inner dialogue!
Deep breathing leads to depletion of oxygen to the brain. Science has proven that frequent deep breathing the vessels in the brain constrict. Thus the brain receives much less oxygen than usual, and occurs when the brain is no longer able to operate the amount of external experiences that usually accompany it. This is the entrance into a trance. Deprivation occurs – turn off the brain from external information sources. bc

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Tue Mar 18, 2008 16:10

Саин wrote:
Вик_ wrote:Hello! And again the question to seasoned, Andrew demAs, Alexander Malinovsky and all who may share information about breathing techniques help and promote entry into the TRANS, improves circulation of the brain, stopping the internal dialogue and increasing efektivnosti operate the machines. All possible links, yogic techniques, etc. didn't have a lot already on the forum a little in different topics but I think it will be interesting to read it all in one topic.
Thank you
You slightly contradict yourself: improve blood circulation of the brain do not condone promotes entry into the TRANS and stop the inner dialogue!
Deep breathing leads to depletion of oxygen to the brain. Science has proven that frequent deep breathing the vessels in the brain constrict. Thus the brain receives much less oxygen than usual, and occurs when the brain is no longer able to operate the amount of external experiences that usually accompany it. This is the entrance into a trance. Deprivation occurs – turn off the brain from external information sources. bc
Well, first I might not exactly put it rather than "and" and "or" ,but secondly, no one talked about deep breathing and the only leash on methods and ways. And the output in a trance. you're not confused with holotropnoe? TRANS you know are pretty slim vesch :ap

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Tue Mar 18, 2008 16:15

Dimas wrote:Vic
Very simple!Carefully observe your breath,without any distractions...and all... :)

Well, I thought I would get a response on the respiratory session, enzogenol about the breath, alignment of the simulator Frolov and cars (if any sessions and what kind of impression). Again, probably all confused and inaccurate asked :roll:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Mar 18, 2008 17:54

Very effective for me was the following method-
rhythmic breathing ( from Ramacharaka "beyond life and death" it is well documented")
In addition to maintaining the rhythm necessary to represent the flow of energy in the moment of a breath and vidhana waste of energy.
When you use this method, I have sensations increase blood supply to the brain ( fosamine this energy content) ... that feeling is the point of verification of the correct starting meditation(for me).
Then this feeling begins to transform and then cease to pay attention.

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:05

The easiest way to go into a trance when breathing assistance is a connected breathing (no pause between inhalation and exhalation). Change brain rhythms when it comes from a mentally healthy person in 10-15 minutes. The deeper the breath, the deeper the trance state.

Coherent breathing is used in all the "famous" respiratory psycho: rebirthing, Vivan, holotropic breathing.

If breathing is intense, with forced inhalation and exhalation, get a holotropic trance - deep and in many cases with pronounced physical symptoms. They need to be able to work, and need to be next to a trained instructor, so you have to experiment so not very green compared to yourself.

If breathing is also coherently, but in a relaxed exhale, get breath in the style of "Vivas". TRANS is lighter, without distinct bodily effects. But this breathing technique still need to master.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:26

Dear friends and tell me explanatory literature on rebirthing and Vivan... Current do not write that the search steers, okay? az :aa A lot of water in such a small informative thread... in Cuba was all I watched, but couldn't choose one thing, and gitta go, don't want to murk waste time...

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:53

What for You is "explanatory literature"?

To learn, reading books is useless - breathing techniques had to be taught live with an instructor.

A purely theoretical interest that best meet the reading Kozlov V. V. On my course, opinion.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:46

Juliana, I agree with You completely. Without an instructor it's hard to learn any technique, but I would like to first examine in more detail using the "books".. :) And if you are interested in - look for the instructor... And where exactly Vladimir Kozlov to start? :oops:

n

Post by n » Mon Nov 30, 2009 22:43

"Coherent breathing is used in all the "famous" respiratory psycho"
But in the old time-tested techniques
it says that the key to managing prana
is in the breath
The delay is easier to control prana
Cm for example
"Andre van Lisbeth. Pranayama - the Path to the secrets of yoga"

Though the TRANS probably is not associated with the subtle body of prana
and with the subtle body of the mind
so maybe this technique - Coherent breathing -focused on it
But we should remember that from the point of view of security
better to deal first with the physical body
then with prana and then with the subtle body of the mind
further

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:11

1) as "test of time" - in pranayama, there are around 10 respiratory patterns with the structure of coherent breathing. Connected breathing is based huge number of traditional techniques: Sufi dhikr, the Jesus prayer in the Hesychast, embryonic breathing from the Taoist, the prayer chants in different cultures...

2) as for the sequence of development - I totally agree with You - breathing techniques in the transformational tradition have given and given in the higher levels, already prepared people :).

That is why I am personally taking on trainings not all, even standard filled with honey.the questionnaire may not be sufficient to enter in the composition of the group.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Dec 25, 2009 23:57

Shaw for the highest stepeni? 8) the method of entering the trance...for the most diligent :lol: :lol: :sit in a comfortable position where you will not be blah-blah-blah...eyes closed for some time "listening" your breathing,then gradually bring the rhythm of breathing to the proportion 1:2(to start).all the time,quietly stretch the exhale,and as soon as it ends start--unobtrusive breath...after some time everything will work out :shock: the method is tedious and fraught with the destruction of respiratory stereotypes.and this is not a joke.....

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Dec 25, 2009 23:58

And van Lisbeth is the most sensible descriptor of pranayama.his book can be used as a study guide...at your own risk ,of course :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Dec 26, 2009 0:17

Вик_ wrote:Hello! And again the question to seasoned, Andrew demAs, Alexander Malinovsky and all who may share information about breathing techniques helping and contributing to entry into the TRANS, improves circulation of the brain, stopping the internal dialogue and increase efektivnosti operate the machines. All possible links, yogic techniques, etc. didn't have a lot already on the forum a little in different topics but I think it will be interesting to read it all in one topic.
Thank you
do not belong to the aforementioned luminaries,but the tasks that you put,enough for 12 to 20 years of tedious and hard work,say,Hatha-yoga in non-pop version.TRANS because the TRANS is not worth such a loss of time.I have the right since I have over 20 years of dubious movements.
practitioner,hypnotic mass.banal LOTOS(kamalasan) with proper execution(and the ability to remain in it without samoletostroitel about 3 hours)automatically drives the person in a trance ...and on.these poses weight.Siddhasana(to organismus changed for the correct fonzylane in this asana takes 10-12 years anyway.)halasana.sirsasana, with emphasis on the head(if you die from this exercise--then I have no complaints :cry: .at night you can not be and not to moan,rattling the chains).yoga has petty property:it is better to learn about the man who "in the know" :lol: ...but not everyone is lucky :ap

Ульяна

Post by Ульяна » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:03

Darth Vader, and You could now briefly formulate the main idea of Your message?