MindSpa 6th generation

Саин
MindSpa 6th generation

Post by Саин » Sun Feb 10, 2008 23:00

Майнд машина МайндСпа.
Good day, dear seforums. Long time since I've been back. Previously used disks Patrushev. They are strongly influenced my worldview, for which many thanks to him. The last time I was into Einhom, but then I started to miss it all the time. Now sleeping a few hours a day – no time for more. Strolling through the Internet found a new MindSpa machine (when I was last on the forum, about it of information has not been). Found on Your forum topic about it, photos and all. There is only one but already have 6-th generation, where 18 presets, the ability to record 30 of his and now this device is programmable. Came the question. If it is indeed programmable, with internal memory, the mind machine, it is worth to look in her direction, or is it still better to take innerpulse? Interested in the opinions of those who have used both. I want to buy but haven't decided yet what. MindSpa liked more.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Feb 10, 2008 23:31

New MindSpa, we already have to prepare a translation of the description.

Саин

Post by Саин » Mon Feb 11, 2008 18:53

Is there any opinions? There are people that have several mind machines and can compare. An interesting fact that this machine promotes one of the founders of NLP, this is a publicity stunt, or indeed the machine is worth? On the American (and canadian) sites MindSpa purchased the machine in 2006 and 2007. This is the reason a good advertising or quality? Very interested in sound quality in comparison with others, as well as build quality. Programmer for the 6th generation (MindSpa PDSW) I tried, but it is not very convenient to do. The creators recommend to use Neuro-Programmer 2 and ensure full compatibility with MindSpa 6th generation.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 12, 2008 13:18

Sain
Read carefully the forum.It has already been discussed comparative characteristics of the mind from Photosonics and MindSpa.Rather, the reason is great advertising.If You are satisfied with 12-18 sessions,the selection is great.I personally use about four sessions on Innerpulse...a Matter of taste.In my personal feeling MindSpa works much zhesche.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2008 14:36

Dimas
Thanks for the reply. The forum read, branch 5 found mention of this machine. But everyone was talking about the big disadvantage is the impossibility of adding new sessions. Now this drawback is corrected. There is only one criterion of interest to me is the sound quality. As far as I understand, You MindSpa stronger of Enerpulse?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 12, 2008 14:42

IMHO not something that is stronger,but the condition introduces much zhesche and uncompromising so to speak...it's hard for me to find words to convey his feelings on the matter...But I personally believe that the Mind-the Spa is excellent car,if I don't want to bother with all sorts of bells and whistles in Innerpulse for example.Just don't need all these settings,but the principle of operation of the devices by and large the same.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 12, 2008 17:27

Anonymous wrote:Dimas
Thanks for the reply. The forum read, branch 5 found mention of this machine. But everyone was talking about the big disadvantage is the impossibility of adding new sessions. Now this drawback is corrected. There is only one criterion of interest to me is the sound quality. As far as I understand, You MindSpa stronger of Enerpulse?
A stronger impact is determined by design points. The sound there is the same as in Innerpulse. Very good sound in the Nova Pro 100.

Чук

Post by Чук » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:20

And where to read about the new Mind Spa can?

Саин

Post by Саин » Wed Feb 13, 2008 14:12

Чук wrote:where can I read about the new Mind Spa can?
http://www.avstim.com/

Сергей78

Post by Сергей78 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:01

Hello! What generation MindSpa, offer to purchase on the website http://www.avstim.ru/ ???

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:06

Sixth

Дима РБ

Post by Дима РБ » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:50

Андрей Кабанков wrote:shipping to Belarus R. 1950
Make an order on the website.
Yeah, expensive shipping.
Is cheaper most to you come and buy :) if only there was.

Дима РБ

MindSpa 6th generation

Post by Дима РБ » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:52

Can I purchase MindSpa 6th generation in St. Petersburg, is there any branch or shop?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:11

Can be purchased only in Moscow,delivery to Russia EMS mail - 700 RUB

андрей другой

Post by андрей другой » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:13

Hello!
purchased MC 6 and I am happy. delivered the package was in hand on the second day after dispatch from Moscow (I Peter). all neatly and politely on the part of the courier.
As for the apparatus - I do not compare what - so "upset" over nothing (well, that there is innerpulse better, and Nova-Pro beautiful). Except that I was slightly disappointed with headphones that did not stick in ears no sidyuchi, no lying. had to buy others. Yes, the system is winding the cord with the blue points out of order when re-using (please, no gestures in the direction of inaccuracy: it is ridiculous to buy a long-awaited and, in principle, a fragile device, and careless to handle it). however, this did not spoil my impressions.
Glasses, use both pairs, as suggested in the description, but I should note that "white" like a lot more "blue". They frequent flashing of lights creates a feeling of regularly painting the "inner screen of vision" in all colors of the rainbow. Very nice. With open Windows while the buzz is not felt. In principle, for this reason and question.
Did I understand correctly that in less than 2 weeks to go to another training than alpha is meaningless? And is it true that the main effect (except health) from working with the machine will be just after the study of the theta and Delta range?
and third. What is the technique of auto suggestions, self-hypnosis when working with the machine main-Spa (because for this fact that she sold, well, except there relaxing after a hard day and restore the circadian ritmovi Or am I wrong?) ?.
If not, what is the method of working with a mind-Spa(!) to develop any new sports skills, practice new moves, exercise, etc.? In various articles on Your website about this often mentioned, but no specific techniques, especially for m -6. (perhaps, of course I looked, tell me then, please). Again in the "guide to working with open eyes" in section 1 "physical exercise" refers to the benefits of the use of MS with open eyes during exercise (such as "...on the sections of aerobics or stretching"), and in "instructions and user guide" on page 11 paragraph 2 above: "the Technique eyes in the most optimal when physical movement is kept to a minimum."
:( here it has been written, so has been written. But I think the meaning is clear. If there is a possibility someone to answer, I will be very grateful<

Андрей Викторович

Post by Андрей Викторович » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:45

I guess we all are interested in Andrea. I have a similar question that maybe even a miracle-machine, besides the relaxation, because in МС6 18 sessions, 15 of them focused on relaxation. Found on the English site driver program and loaded a new session for мс6. Only here's the problem: the extension of the session files are different from those loaded in the car. Can be done so that we even bought a separate Converter, I don't know. We kindly request that those who use this technique a longer period than I - tell me where you can download additional session matching this version. What is the syllabus easier to choose from the beginning what and how much to listen?

Дима РБ

Book MindSpa6

Post by Дима РБ » Sat Apr 12, 2008 23:19

Going to visit Moscow in late April to buy a "mind Spa 6" and make some more things. :)
I would like to be sure that it will be available.
In this regard, there are 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to say, "book" specimen with two points???
2. And do you have the disks to Patrushev that way once and disc 10 to bring different. 8)

Аконит

Post by Аконит » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:00

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Sixth
And on the site in the directory description MindSpa fourth modification. Forgot to fix?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:18

Dima RB
Have in stock, and drives and Mind-Spa,you can not bronirovat anything :)

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:18

Dimas and if there are the Mind-Machine with built-in CD player Audiostrobe-ROM :) And then when you think about garlande connected devices at once the desire to buy disappears. Often in dlitelnyh trips, so interested that less devices to carry :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 15, 2008 15:16

there are Zen-master.We not only sell,according to a very unreliable device,rests on the strength of 4 months,I don't know why :(

Техас

Post by Техас » Wed Apr 16, 2008 14:28

In a Mind-Spa to me that we don't like two things:
1. eats batteries very quickly (I use 2 times a day) is enough for two weeks.
2. And certain audiostrobe, the signal in the glasses, is virtually unchanged, the LEDs are always lit, even on a low brightness.

андрей другой

Post by андрей другой » Wed Apr 16, 2008 15:07

I bought the adaptor 7.5 v and 300 A (on the machine marked 7.5 and 200A) in the electronics store. for 3 weeks the batteries are not use.
I have a question, however, is not hope and it will get an answer, but maybe:
there is a input for auxilary drives but Patrushev tapped only with the selected program simultaneously with the programmed "noise"and the duration of the session. What's the point? or need other disks?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 15:07

1. eats batteries very quickly (I use 2 times a day) is enough for two weeks.
Buy the batteries. I work for a very long time.
2. And certain audiostrobe, the signal in the glasses, is virtually unchanged, the LEDs are always lit, even on a low brightness.
Depends on what kind of disk, set the volume higher and adjust the brightness. I have works perfectly.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 16, 2008 16:28

андрей другой wrote:I bought the adaptor 7.5 v and 300 A (on the machine marked 7.5 and 200A) in the electronics store. for 3 weeks the batteries are not use.
I have a question, however, is not hope and it will get an answer, but maybe:
there is a input for auxilary drives but Patrushev tapped only with the selected program simultaneously with the programmed "noise"and the duration of the session. What's the point? or need other disks?
To the right there is a button "AUS" - audiostrobe. Read the instructions how to use it. :)