MindSpa 6th generation

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Oct 14, 2008 21:16

Anonymous wrote:that is, if the break points in return to buy other impossible anywhere?
Possible.Where machine.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 15, 2008 13:35

what's the price tag on white and blue? shipping?

Гость

Post by Гость » Tue Dec 23, 2008 21:06

The big request. Could someone write a guide to sesem майндспа6(18 sesi)-what use-training,
self-hypnosis meditation for sleep...
Thank you.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 23, 2008 21:11

As in the description of enerpulse
http://www.mindmachine.ru/photosonix/innerpulse.htm :)

даникто

Post by даникто » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:42

Is it possible to recode the sessions in the InnerPulse session for MindSpa? And Vice-versa? Still, the choice of sessions for MindSpa - too small to be...

If Yes, then is this a good idea in General, still a different car, what can not be sound, but he will not understand and will not feel?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:49

даникто wrote:is it possible transcode session for InnerPulse in session for MindSpa? And Vice-versa? Still, the choice of sessions for MindSpa - too small to be...

If Yes, then is this a good idea in General, still a different car, what can not be sound, but he will not understand and will not feel?
Perhaps manually in the editors sessions.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Dimas
Thanks for the reply. The forum read, branch 5 found mention of this machine. But everyone was talking about the big disadvantage is the impossibility of adding new sessions. Now this drawback is corrected. There is only one criterion of interest to me is the sound quality. As far as I understand, You MindSpa stronger of Enerpulse?
A stronger impact is determined by design points. The sound there is the same as in Innerpulse. Very good sound in the Nova Pro 100.
the sound there is not "the same" from innerpulse much "nicer" alas proved to be more comfortable
maybe I have got married? it is more sharp, and it's not volume.. I innerpulse it is more like the word: "analog" or something.. and in a mind-Spa full of really quite "dead"

and in a mind-Spa that half points are always synchronous ?
the inner pulse, I liked the theme when the difference between the phases of the flicker left-right... just do a session in the inner pulse more interesting somehow

this is a mind-Spa is pleasant, one can see the Chinese diligently :) glasses careful.
however, the headphones included "full atstoy"..

still that did not like in both machines : audio path is both cheap!, while working on batteries, but on good headphones noticeably both "kicking" than cheap players for 300 rubles,
and through this misery you listen to CDs? saves only player with two headphone outputs.. one machine to another
soup so as not to spoil the sound.

in General if for yourself then take the inner pulse, and the gift to can and mind-Spa ..
alas these are not the trinkets that money what they ask in technical terms.. Woe to inventors stingy to invest a little extra cents for better design, that at this price is not excusable<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Re: MindSpa 6th generation

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:32

Machine Mind Spa now comes with new glasses. They switched to three modes of glow. Blue, white, blue-white.