MindSpa 6th generation

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 16, 2008 16:29

Техас wrote:In Mind-Spa to me that we don't like two things:
1. eats batteries very quickly (I use 2 times a day) is enough for two weeks.
2. And certain audiostrobe, the signal in the glasses, is virtually unchanged, the LEDs are always lit, even on a low brightness.
The normal operation of audiostrobe is exclusively governed by the volume of Your audio player.

андрей другой

Post by андрей другой » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:13

Right there is a button "AUS" - audiostrobe. Read the instructions how to use it
Yes there is no such button. To the right is the entrance to usb and aux. and in the instructions there is no information about audiostrobe. neither Russian nor English. version. But I see that Texas writes about audiostrobe, you know that somewhere hitch. Where not see.

Техас

Post by Техас » Thu Apr 17, 2008 13:42

Andrew other
The AUS small orange button above the PLAY button.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 18, 2008 0:13

Andrei Patrushev
as far as reduced efficiency from listening to Your CDs that with AudioStrobe, if you listen to them without MM and with a laptop?

андрей другой

Post by андрей другой » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:58

Texas!
thank you very much! yellow button does work but the only inscription which it is present is under blacklight and in the instructions there is no word about the function of audiostrobe (just in case studied again because this thought is not new connections between neurons thanks to the machine occur, and opens previously established)

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:26

nonsense

Техас

Post by Техас » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:13

Andrew other
I'm interested in how you're doing with audiostrobe there's a blinking in the glasses. Yesterday once again tried to adjust the volume of the player, subtract the volume of the diodes glow less pribislaw more, there is no flashing there.
Maybe when you transfer to the fleshpleera WMA, cut the frequency. bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:48

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev
as far as reduced efficiency from listening to Your CDs that with AudioStrobe, if you listen to them without MM and with a laptop?
On laptops are usually very poor sound card...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:49

Техас wrote:Andrew other
I'm interested in how you're doing with audiostrobe there's a blinking in the glasses. Yesterday once again tried to adjust the volume of the player, subtract the volume of the diodes glow less pribislaw more, there is no flashing there.
Maybe when you transfer to the fleshpleera WMA, cut the frequency. bc
And which ROM?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:57

андрей другой wrote:Texas!
thank you very much! yellow button does work but the only inscription which it is present is under blacklight and in the instructions there is no word about the function of audiostrobe (just in case studied again because this thought is not new connections between neurons thanks to the machine occur, and opens previously established)
In fact, the manual I translated - I remember that something was... :) Looked - indeed, the new instruction word about it... :oops: - so was not in the original... That's taken from the first, I hope all the same:
Using AudioStrobe®AudioStrobe® is a patented technology developed in Germany. AudioStrobe® sinhroniziruete music and pulsating light in the glasses, creating an interesting complex sensory effect. Special CDs when played through MindSpa, the AudioStrobe device decoded" and translated into digital signals for control points. These digital signals recorded at frequencies lying above the level of normal hearing, so the quality of the musical material is fully preserved.
In order to enable AudioStrobe®: place player special AudioStrobe® CD-ROM. Then one end of the connector of the stereo cable (included) insert into the headphone Jack of your player, and the second connect with MindSpa via external input (see above).
• Press and hold for about two seconds to activate the "Backlight" (above the ON/OFF button/PAUSE button until appears on the display of the letters "AS". This suggests that the MindSpa is now in AudioStrobe mode®.
• Install Gramsci sound in the player for about 3/4 of its maximum;
• Turn on the player the "bass boost" if you have it there;
• The brightness of the light in the glasses is adjustable in the usual way (see above).
• When to start music, adjust the brightness of the light.
Note: the AudioStrobe Mode® disables the auto-off function, so take care you turn off the device when finished.<

Техас

Post by Техас » Fri Apr 18, 2008 16:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote: And which ROM?
CD "the CONDUCTOR"as I understand the new version duration 1H 10 min., "Meditation ZEN" etc. all the same with points.
Also looked at the user manual about audiostrobe nothing.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 19, 2008 0:21

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev
On laptops are usually very poor sound card...
Okay, okay, the question was asked is not correct. Try even so without MM, because I think that her role in conjunction with Your drives, not so significant...

андрей другой

Post by андрей другой » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:24

Texas
I'm interested in how you're doing with audiostrobe there's a blinking in the glasses. Yesterday once again tried to adjust the volume of the player, subtract the volume of the diodes glow less pribislaw more, no flashing no
Yes, all the same. However, when you reduce the volume on the player, the diodes start to blink weak and in the same mode.

Andrei Patrushevthanks for the comment. At random, he had come to this

Техас

Post by Техас » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:22

Andrew other
Me too. So that behind audiostrobe, tried to upload a new session, they stand with the following serial numbers, it is necessary to remember or write down which session is filled.
I wonder if a little edit of the session, time is not tried.

Хорек

Post by Хорек » Mon Apr 28, 2008 22:20

Dimas wrote:Guest
there are Zen-master.We not only sell,according to a very unreliable device,rests on the strength of 4 months,I don't know why :(
And for the simple reason that these funny manufacturers have taken a standard CD (no MP3) player, changed his cover, and which has sebaciel all the stuffing.

As a result, when listening to discs with AudioStrobe, for example, wild cod. He learned to "bypass", but to the producers in the correspondence was almost convinced that it was for my own good. :)

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:19

Хорек wrote: As a result, when listening to discs with AudioStrobe, for example, wild cod. He learned to "bypass", but to the producers in the correspondence was almost convinced that it was for my own good. :)
I learned how to get around?

Post by Guest » Sat May 10, 2008 9:56

Hello!

Can I use rechargeable batteries AAA 1000mAh in MindSpа ?

Дима РБ

Post by Дима РБ » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:42

Anonymous wrote:Hello!

Can I use rechargeable batteries AAA 1000mAh in MindSpа ?
And why not? I to myself such bought. :ay

Матильда

Post by Матильда » Fri Jul 18, 2008 21:34

Hello! Help to understand with 6th generation MindSPA, everywhere a detailed description of the previous version, even in the instructions are only scant tabaci in dlitelnosti sessions and indication of frequencies (theta, alpha, etc.). Want to learn more now what to do, what to listen to at what time and what the result should be bc

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 23:18

Matilda, start with alpha programs 1-6, and even better mood.

Фденс

Post by Фденс » Wed Aug 06, 2008 15:20

tell me where you can download additional session matching this version?? thanks in advance...

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 14, 2008 14:32

Compatible with ColorTrack glasses or anything else you can offer in the catalog with a mind machine, MindSpa?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Oct 14, 2008 14:39

Anonymous wrote:Compatible with ColorTrack glasses or anything else you can offer in the catalog with a mind machine, MindSpa?
No,unfortunately not compatible.

Техас

Post by Техас » Tue Oct 14, 2008 14:42

Фденс wrote:tell me where you can download additional session matching this version?? thanks in advance...
Additional sessions I downloaded on http://www.avstim.com

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 14, 2008 18:51

that is, if the break points in return to buy other impossible anywhere?