respiratory session

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: respiratory session

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 10, 2016 20:56

Дарсия wrote:is it Possible, yet deeply alone without understanding the subtleties of a gut.sessions to create the desired session for the Navigator of a slowdown and the rise of the sound effect on the inhale and the exhale?

Also interested in opinions regarding previous recording gut.session for InnerPulse, after which there was increased activity after 10 min of use.
It is possible for Innerpulse. Write what specifically You need - I podshamanyat those sessions.

Yes, who can say about the activity? Likely factors too.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 10, 2016 20:57

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Andrei V., I would like to also the respiratory session on the Navigator :oops: and not just me.
Yes, no question - write exactly what You need and I'll do it. I already wrote this, but no one was honored. :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 11, 2016 14:06

Andrei Patrushev Well I would like different modes to try))) Specifically, if ,then 4-2-4, 8-2-8, but the question is , inhale and exhale clear, but the delay is there not to understand, 2 it is standard or possible , or even need more or less ? That is, such as 4-4-4 or 8-8-8 ??
As I didn't yet understand , inera there and the Navigator is not their :? And in the office as it is not handy to do))). All of the houses . :?
Or combined ...for example, first in a normal rhythm and then after a minute will change more slowly mode and so on decreasing .....? Immediately it is impossible to calm the breath and slow the pace at once it is difficult to keep, but with normal mode and smoothly in a slow , I think the very fact?)))) While only a guess, because it does not work exactly...too lazy to count it , and distracts girls:)) although konechno misdemeano and slows down with the score, but sosredotocheno account relaxation not really.

Дарсия

Post by Дарсия » Thu Aug 11, 2016 17:50

Now on Android can download the application from Prana Breath, for those who are interested in breathing practices. The program is wonderful, and is gaining popularity. Here it would connect and the ability of light stimulation, if you have the opportunity to get acquainted, please, that would be wonderful!!!!

Then as for breathing, my good friend "Altai Magician", being an old man and a yogi with many years of experience assured me that any delay in the breath - not very desirable. Therefore taught from breathing to the rhythm of 8*8 seconds replacing internal account counting rhythm, spoken within the mantra figuratively connect visual thinking to achieve specifically from your goal. Actually, it gives great concentration, quickly translates into a multidimensional perception, increases concentration. This breath is called the yoga - Sukha Purvak.
Is - as pranayama with the movement of consciousness on a solar and lunar fluid. The main result by passing the other - energy pumping.

In my opinion, the execution of this exercise daily 40min to 60min each day for 40 days - gives such a powerful energoobespechenie, the result of which is quiet period to other worlds, modestly called Wasps.

"Lucid dreams" is a direct result of energy saturation of the person who is certainly achieved in various ways, raw food diet, meditation, mind machines and other things. But maintaining itself in a state of harmonious nature and "gathering and not wasting energy," deprives the person at all any sleep. It's like clicking your fingers and leaving your body, you continue, the more sensitive the activity in the "mirror", "thin" world.

Therefore, being trained and quietly moving in rhythm 8 for 8 seconds. I would be very pleased to find this program on the Navigator))))

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Aug 11, 2016 18:00

Дарсия wrote:the execution of this exercise daily 40min to 60min each day for 40 days
Basically, if you cling to the trunk of the tree /the tree view to select the feelings, well ... or the Board of shaman :)during these breathing things and other things happen...

I'm so, did you ever at some book Crowley on similar principles of breathing /not remember now/ very nice way to remember in a real way, i.e. without samoilys, more 7-8 minutes is not drawn./. Then the Kundalini Wake up but not Wake, the difference is/.

I, personally, except for sesi Navigator and MP3 version /is there such a thing as technique TABATAsome Japanese guy invented, you can find on the Internet. So on this basis there are Android kalkulatory for the desired load - though push-UPS do, though sprint, at least for the rope do/. I.e., the operator calculates the correct interval according to their own capabilities and desires. You can probably think of something similar, and software for respiratory session - well, there are square, triangle, etc./ and at the end - MP3 cent file, about.
Last edited by Иван Славов on Thu Aug 11, 2016 18:06, edited 1 time in total.

Дарсия

Post by Дарсия » Thu Aug 11, 2016 18:05

Frankly, Prana Breath nice sound down and climbing on the rhythms of breathing.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 11, 2016 18:28

Дарсия wrote:Then as for breathing, my good friend "Altai Magician", being an old man and a yogi with many years of experience assured me that any delay in the breath - not very desirable. Therefore taught from breathing to the rhythm of 8*8 seconds replacing internal account counting rhythm, spoken within the mantra figuratively connect visual thinking to achieve specifically from your goal. Actually, it gives great concentration, quickly translates into a multidimensional perception, increases concentration. This breath is called the yoga - Sukha Purvak.Is - as pranayama with the movement of consciousness on a solar and lunar fluid. The main result by passing the other - energy pumping.
Thanks for explanation about the delay in breathing.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 11, 2016 18:36

Garcia
Whether correctly I understood You that 8x8 without delay on the inhale and the exhale, and without slowing down(acceleration)? Notes on the inhale and on the exhale you are satisfied (in the sessions for Innerpulse), and other (chords, for example)- what? How many seconds do the fader (gradual increase/decrease volume) for breaths? What Else? For example, what is the chakra "sharpen" the sound and rhythmic stimulation?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 11, 2016 18:55

Андрей Патрушев wrote:What Else? For example, what is the chakra "sharpen" the sound and rhythmic stimulation?

here, here, that and such too))) and gelatelno at all ))) and with the increase of the sound to the sound to know the approach of expiration.

Дарсия

Post by Дарсия » Thu Aug 11, 2016 19:03

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Garcia
Whether correctly I understood You that 8x8 without delay on the inhale and the exhale, and without slowing down(acceleration)? Notes on the inhale and on the exhale you are satisfied (in the sessions for Innerpulse), and other (chords, for example)- what? How many seconds do the fader (gradual increase/decrease volume) for breaths? What Else? For example, what is the chakra "sharpen" the sound and rhythmic stimulation?
that's why I wrote that ready mobile app Prana Breath - is in and of itself. It is possible to navigate by placing Faber, note on the inhale and exhale, etc. i.e. if it is possible to replicate how it's done in it, SUPER!!!! But I have a doubt about the "sharpen" on a specific chakra, pranayama gives the effect of harmonization and pumping, I think that it was easier to breathe in the alpha, because the already strong infusion of oxygen gives an overabundance of energy, and if the beta frequencies - neither will be any opportunity to sit in practice.

In other matters, about how the light at the time of the breath must affect the person, with what rhythm. frequency to go - I'm a "loser."

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 12, 2016 0:34

Дарсия wrote:that's why I wrote that ready mobile app Prana Breath - is in and of itself.
So write as it all sounds, and send it to me.